Some time ago, I made my own "starter save" (PS2), and it's quite different from yours.
My goal with a starter save was not to finish everything that possibly can be done before the Grove Street audio, it's not realistic with the set of rules I play by. I could have done more side-missions, but not without being in conflict with one or more of my other goals.
In general: I prioritized to keep all possible stats at zero or as low as possible.My goals (fully achieved unless otherwise stated):
• CJ not firing any weapon.
• CJ not killing anyone.
• Zero "people wasted by others, but I had to accept 4 deaths (not gang members).
• No destroyed vehicles of any kind.
• Zero "tires popped by gunfire", but I had to accept 12 tires popped.
• CJs stats and skills as low as possible. Stats maxed out: Health, stamina and cycling. I want to keep the stats and skills low because I like to get a feeling of developing the character as I play.
• No wanted stars attained.
• No missions failed or aborted.
• CJ not being wasted or busted.
• I even tried to keep the "cost of property damaged" as low as possible, although you can't control this- it will increase even if nothing is being damaged. The only way to limit it, is to spend as little time as possible outdoor.
• Tried to keep the "hours played" stat at a minimum, simply because some glitches occurs when the timer reaches 600 hours or something like that.
• Saved the game in the Verdant Bluffs safehouse. CJ have a BMX in the adjacent El Corona garage, and if he cycles fast without sprinting, he will arrive where Tennpenny dropped him off, exactly on the same minute on the same day of the week (Wednesday).Properties purchased:
• Verdant Bluffs/El Corona.
• Santa Maria Beach.
- I didn't bother with Mulholland as I don't need more garage space this early.Missions done:
• BMX Courier
• BMX Challenge
- I skipped "Pimping" because I want to get my prostitute budget above zero later, lol. I did keep the "prostitutes visited" stat at zero on this save.
• All tags sprayed except the ones I'll spray in "Tagging up Turf". (I know I can do them all early, but it's not logic to do the same thing twice. Or maybe it is, Ballas could have re-sprayed them.)
• All 34 Unique Jumps that can be done without getting a wanted level.
• All Oysters that can be collected without getting a wanted level (think it was 34).
I didn't bother with getting any special vehicles because at this stage I can't do it without breaking the rules above. I stored a Comet, a couple Buffalos and Mountain Bikes in my garages. Also a BMX saved in El Corona.
CJ's wallet: $ 194k.
The in-game timer stat is over 20 hours, I could have done it faster but not 1 in-game week faster. It is important that CJ arrives on time at the drop-off location on the right day of the week.