Photo

Mastersave Discussion

285 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by lol232, 10 March 2013 - 10:38 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 22:37)
I'm wondering if a particularly good replay file can be shared.

Sure I will, I took down over 40 choppers or less, somewhere btween 35~40.
I'm getting over 1000 Per Replay.

I had to redo, I and will share it once I'm done.

EDIT: Day 1, and I'm already Half-Done! biggrin.gif
I have 400k CR, I'll do until 810k because I'll get the rest 200k via Milliard/Billion Minus One Dollar trick.

600k Already! 200k more and I'm done!

EDIT:
Basically, with `nearly 1200 Score Replay, I get 200k in 10 minutes.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Well... crap. I was wondering what other stats can be manipulated with replays, and if replays can be used to impound the car CJ drove recently, but I can't keep SA running long enough to check anything.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by roggan, 10 March 2013 - 11:14 PM.

35-40 helicopters... 1200 per replay... a true beast devil.gif
I was doubt whether another helicopters will spawn if there are a few of them in the water already..
But now I guess I have to rename my video to '...in a few hours' smile.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by lol232, 10 March 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Pfft, if you tap F1 quickly you may as well just get KoSA in 50 Minutes.
Here's the Replay + two screenies of the 'Copter grave:
http://www.2shared.c...by_lol232_.html
By the way, YOU CAN USE IT yourself, that's right, I just tested it.
So just Tap F3 for 50 Minutes and you're KoSA.

Of course, you can do it yourself, I did too, it feels more satisfying that I'm the one who does it. tounge.gif

Just hide in that hole in the video the cops won't approach.
But of course, take down 40 Helicopters first!

EDIT: Although, I also uploaded the screenies in the Archive,
here they are:
http://i.imgur.com/Psln3Wl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vcpnOst.png

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 23:23)

There was nothing ironical in my message - conversely, I'm really impressed, and especially with that F3 trick. Personally I'd prefer to do everything myself, but hell... This allows you to just download one file and in an hour you're KOSA. Brilliant.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Well this gave me an idea i'm gona finish my previous mastersave return to a save before the glitch and finish kosa with this trick then I will try to get 100% in the game to see if any more bugs are attached along the way if anything shows up I'll post something in here.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (roggan @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 00:56)
QUOTE (lol232 @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 23:23)

There was nothing ironical in my message - conversely, I'm really impressed, and especially with that F3 trick. Personally I'd prefer to do everything myself, but hell... This allows you to just download one file and in an hour you're KOSA. Brilliant.

Haha, thanks.
In an hour with 10 minutes to spare as well, hehe.
Feel free to share the file in gta.ru as well.
But I'd kindly ask if you could give me credit, thanks!

Also, FNX, can you tell me a quick way you use to get Money maxed out?

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

One more beautiful thing that I've just realized. How cool that I've been so lazy sometime to not perform this manually for freaking monthes (and I really had those thoughts)

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (roggan @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 01:19)
One more beautiful thing that I've just realized. How cool that I've been so lazy sometime to not perform this manually for freaking monthes (and I really had those thoughts)

Ha, I'm lazy too.
This spamming is still much less boring than that driving around for f*cking ages. sleepy.gif
The real reason I started getting KoSA is that.

I had two PCs on, one where I surfed the net another one (Laptop) where I was spamming the sh*t out of F1. devil.gif
It's just too bloody boring to sit and press one button all the time.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

About the money I use the horse tracks to do so the first millions are just fine and easy, but you'll have to loose a lot of times and some time to reach the maximum money, but relax nothing compared the boring job that is the driving skill. Since you and roggan found a faster way for the "KoSA" LOLOL

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

Why not try do vigilante for max money in a cop car, you do both at the same time, its challenging and fun.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Ehh, I'm gonna have to do over 400 (391 to be exact, but still) Vigilantes to max out the money.
...I guess that Barbara's Ranger could help... But still...
Do you know which horse has the highest Frequency of winning? For me most of the time it's the Red one.
I usually like betting on the green one to make my money 10 times larger.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 09:58)

Do you know which horse has the highest Frequency of winning? For me most of the time it's the Red one.
I usually like betting on the green one to make my money 10 times larger.

I don't believe there are any that win more a think they are random and I always bet on the one with the worst odds the green and if I loose I just reload again

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by OrionSR, 11 March 2013 - 11:22 AM.

*** Things you shouldn't do***
Fly out of the boundaries of the game in an early stage - taxi missions glitch

In addition to causing the taxi glitch on PCv1, flying off the map can add extra gang turfs, and if both Doherty zones get zone name glitched the Mike Toreno mission can't be completed. Other zone name glitches don't usually break the game but you'll get weird neighborhood names popping up as you drive through town (like San Fierro instead of Garcia).

Flying Skill: I'm not sure if it's been mentioned recently, but the AT-400 isn't chased by the Hydra.

Driving Skill: I've had inconsistent results, but generally a faster car will increase skill faster than a slower car, and driving fast is important. I'm not sure how clean driving influences the skill. Crashing into cars slows the speed but is strangely associated with the popup that skill has just increased.

Rare Maps:

SA Restricted Areas Map of 4-star boundaries and military zones. This map accurately shows where CJ can be (swimming is an exception) early in the game without earning a wanted level. It has proved to be very accurate except - the safe passage by boat through that narrow gap north of SF is on the east side of the ship. On the map it looks safer to pass in front of the bow.

steve-m's Path Maps May favorite has the Radar Background. I found this map useful for finding safe places without foot cops but close enough to a road to lure an Enforcer over for an armor refresh. It should also be useful for avoiding boat cops.

Dark52's All-In-One Collection Map. If you liked the dark52's maps used on GameFAQs all these years but wanted everything all in one map then you'll like this image.

Police Trigger Map When CJ has a wanted level and enters a Police Trigger Zone then 1 or 2 cops are spawned. The different trigger numbers will trigger cars or foot cops, but only if CJ is driving or on foot, depending on the type. When PD made this map the police trigger zones were not well defined. At the time we thought that the coordinates that specify where the cops spawn (blue or lines) transcribed a rectangle. Since then we have discovered that these coordinates define a starting point and a direction of travel. So instead of blue rectangles this map should have arrows, but you can probably figure that part out if you know where to look.

Vending Machine and Food Cart Map Hm... It looks like pdescobar's oringal links now lead to a terribly degraded image. Here's an updated link.

San Andreas Zone Map Sometimes it helps to be able to identify a particular zone by name, and I may as well link all of pdescobar's cool maps in one spot.

Burglary Homes Map NTAuthority's Burglary Homes List/Map topic with a link to a list of outdoor coordinates and which interior they access.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

OrionSR,
Driving skill depends on the mileage, not on the clear driving

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hi orion thanks these are really nice additions.
Strangely enough I've played and got into off the boudaries of the game in earlier saves and never got the extra gang turfs or any bugs on the names of the zones but maybe I just got lucky those times...
Well you can't have bad luck all the time. biggrin.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by lol232, 11 March 2013 - 12:06 PM.

I always knew it depends on Mileage (Since lil weasel told me), but how much Distance traveled is needed to Max out the Driving skill?
I got my Flying skill by Flying around the map, looking at the LV and SF coast without getting a wanted level.
I simply flew slightly out of the 4 Star Trigger Boarder.
It was less boring.

Also, the problem with horse betting, I have to rape the space button like a maniac, waiting to pay the fee is boring.
Is there a trick or is there a "Bet all" button that I always failed to see?

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 12:01)
Also, the problem with horse betting, I have to rape the space button like a maniac, waiting to pay the fee is boring.

Bind this action to the mouse scroll, it's much faster.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by lol232, 11 March 2013 - 02:07 PM.

QUOTE (roggan @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 13:14)

That's a great idea! I'll definitely try that!

EDIT 1: Now, guys, does anyone know a "fast" way (Or a glitch) to get the "Ace" Pilot Ranking? I mean... Flying for 30 f*cking hours.

EDIT 2: All right, I tried removing and taking the tank top back on.
The Sex Appeal hasn't increased even after 10 times of doing that!
How do I increase it?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by fnxrak, 11 March 2013 - 03:46 PM.

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 12:25)
QUOTE (roggan @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 13:14)

That's a great idea! I'll definitely try that!

EDIT 1: Now, guys, does anyone know a "fast" way (Or a glitch) to get the "Ace" Pilot Ranking? I mean... Flying for 30 f*cking hours.

How do I increase it?

Answer 1: No just Flying

Answer 2: The only way I know of increasing the sexappeal at the beginning is to have a nice not damaged car, enter it and exit then check the stats, tattos and of course some of the clothes you have available at the beginning also increases it.
Question: Why do you need the sexappeal?
You may increase it at some point then everytime you reload the sexappeal will return to normal values. If it's about the girlfriends just have at least 50% muscle for katie and have at 50% fatness for michelle and barbara.
Interesting thing that I have noticed is that if try to go and meet katie and before that you eat something she will not go out with you even if you have 50% muscle and enough sexappeal, this will also occur with the other to girlfriends if you go and meet them having 50% fatness and before you workout in the beach gymn. This of course will only happen if you don't have all the oysters collected at that time.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

I just want it increased... Because it's cool to have it 100%.

Anyway, can you help me with obtaining the Hydra, It takes ages to have another one spawn plus usually it crashes into the bridge.
And yes, I tried landing on the bunker and getting in and out, it rarely works.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Use this thread instead, you will also find some useful informations there. smile.gif

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:11)
Use this thread instead, you will also find some useful informations there. smile.gif

I did, but I still need a lot of tips...

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by fnxrak, 11 March 2013 - 05:02 PM.

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 16:13)
QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:11)

I did, but I still need a lot of tips...

Dude this is untill now the only way to get the hydra, without cheats of course, you want an easier way you are welcome to try it and get an easier way. smile.gif biggrin.gif
The only tip that I can give you is that you'll have much better changes to make the first hydra crash into to impound, because there is a very high possibility that the next hydras will shoot you down, damn you have that on the first one so the next ones won't be better. Try and hover the broken highway in front of the big black building near the curve. If the hydra hits that building you will have some chances that it will eventually crash in the impound. I really can't tell you anything else beside what is described in the getting the hydra topic.
By the way you don't need to get out of the helicopter to make the hydras respawn, actually I had better results on that by flying around in opened spots, sometimes it will take forever to respawn others right away after the 1st one crashes.
---edit---
Another thing there isn't a quick way to do this, with the explosionproof seasparrow it took me 2 weeks to do it but with the normal one it took me almost 2 months. You have to be very lucky to get to fall in the correct position and also luck having it stored, by pushing or shooting it with the sawnoff shotgun. Good luck.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

I always knew it depends on Mileage (Since lil weasel told me), but how much Distance traveled is needed to Max out the Driving skill?

1 760 000 ft - 1 800 000 ft. for bikes - 700 000 ft - 750 000 ft.
How do I increase it?

White tank increases SA veeery slowly while these jeans and shoes do not at all. I think you have to put it off and on like 50 times to get maximum 50% sex appeal
Anyway, can you help me with obtaining the Hydra, It takes ages to have another one

I was reloading after every single Hydra, it looks better than just waiting for another.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

I have 50% Sex Appeal thanks to Tattoos and Tank top.
Can I get 100% With the Tank top trick?

Also, 0909 and Roggan, how much time did it take you to get those Hydras?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

I used EP/FP Sea Sparrow, and it took me roughly 7 days or something around that so many restarts and all. It helps when you are using sawn off shotgun to push the hydra wreck to impound lot as roggan described in Getting Hydra early topic. But as I said I used EP/FP Sea Sparrow, I wasn't even thinking about doing it on master save yet. You will need to reload a lot when you are getting it without proofed heli, best would be to at least change helis after 1 missile shot if you are not reloading your save. I would recommed if you want, try to get it with proofed heli first you will gain a bit knowlegde how impound works. Good Luck, that's all I can say.
Also regarding sex appeal I believe you can get max 50% of sex appeal, the rest 50% can be increased with using valuable car/bike etc. I don't know it for sure though.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:50)
Can I get 100% With the Tank top trick?

Also, 0909 and Roggan, how much time did it take you to get those Hydras?

50% of sex appeal always goes from your vehicle, so no you can't
It took a few days I guess.. The first part, the Hydra's falling, is almost complete random. If you were lucky, there is 50-75% chance that you will have a success pushing it onto the parking lot.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Then I guess I have it Maxed out.

Anyway, I try shooting it with Sawn-Off's, it doesn't move at all.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

I don't know how roggan did but everytime I had to push a wreck of a vehicle it helped that the vehicle was upside down, that way it slides really smoothly. For me I still think I have a better control pushing it by foot, but it will definitely have a better chance of not disapear if you shoot it with the sawnoff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users