Photo

The Fastest Boat- Help needed!

5 replies to this topic
Mariner
  • Mariner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

Well, I keep getting murdered in the boat yard by those mongs with the guns. I tried snipping and explode cars on them, but it doesn't work. Any video guides or anything else would be helpful. Thanks,
Mariner.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Try getting a powerful assault rifle- M16 or a Kruger and have full health and armor too. The below link shows the location of M16s.

M16 locations in GTA Vice City

The Kruger is only available for sale in the Ammunation shop in the first island.

Also remember the positions of the goons! There is one in the entrance and three more walking around. There are some more in front of the main hangar and some workmen are there inside it. If you have a Molotov Cocktail throw it in but avoid the blast radius! Once you lower the boat by the switch more guys will attack you

user posted image

Kill 'em all before they come closer to you or else it will be hard for you to kill them. Now get to the boat and you will get a three star wanted level. The cops will chase you with Predators but they are no match for your boat. Go to Diaz's mansion and viola! Mission passed! icon14.gif

Mariner
  • Mariner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Thanks a lot.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

You're welcome. If you're still having trouble. Upload your save file via GTA Snp.com and post it here in the Save and Play topic and have someone do it for you! icon14.gif

rudraneel
  • rudraneel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

just head to the boat yard and in the opposite direction you get in across the fence try to climb on to the truck and then shoot few guys and check out you have full armor and health and get down and head up to the shed and kill the hammered guys press c and kill anyone you see and then get to the computer and then get on the boat and RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! cookie.gif happy.gif devil.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

I remember this mission it was pretty solid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users