Busted! Ps3

6 replies to this topic
Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

I would like to host a game of busted tomorrow on the 7th of march 12 pm Melbourne Australia time. Anyone interested will have to go to the effort of converting that into their time zone and expressing interest in this thread.

If some people are interested but not enough for a good server, ill postpone the event until we have a good base of participants and we can compromise on the time.

Make sure you express your interest here, and not by personal message.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

Errr....Yeah,this will get locked,unless you include details about the event,you didn't even say what this '' busted '' thing is.One little post won't do it,to make a nice and nifty event,you need to make a bigger,more polished thread not just '' Hosting ( time ) Come play. ''

To make successful events,you have to put quite the work in to them...

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

Don't care, I'm not a graphic designer I'm a casual gamer. Busted is a game mode which anyone who has followed gta online for the last 5 years will know about. Everything else needed is there.

If there's anyone who's not just some gimp out to make someone else look stupid so that he can feel better about himself and his sh*tty life, feel free to reply. If not, why bother?

SkullyzBoy1
  • SkullyzBoy1

I <3 Tacoz

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Diesleman @ Wednesday, Mar 6 2013, 10:24)
Don't care, I'm not a graphic designer I'm a casual gamer. Busted is a game mode which anyone who has followed gta online for the last 5 years will know about. Everything else needed is there.

If there's anyone who's not just some gimp out to make someone else look stupid so that he can feel better about himself and his sh*tty life, feel free to reply. If not, why bother?

He's right. If you make your page look like a piece of sh*t then it makes your event look like sh*t. Also you could go to the graphics section and make some requests. They would be more than happy to help.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Diesle ignore those two.

I enjoy a game of busted, except others don't when they have to try and stop me tounge.gif

I often host events here, like the CnC one, and I'm hoping to do an event similar to BUSTED after that (and Gang Wars EFLC). I'll send you a pm, when it's up and ready.
Hopefully to have a modder friend, help make it run better to (i.e. spawn us all with Patriots, and the 'runner' with a Vigero or something similar)

The twist I had in mind for the game, would be setting it up in an airport team death match ( 1 or 2 vs The rest), the runner begins in the airport multistorey, the cops outside (but one perhaps in a helicopter). Objective being, getting to the prison in alderney, however now the twists I had in mind were, the blips being far, and a passenger pick-up. (e.g. to make the runner forced to take a detour through Bohan)....the passenger would also be permitted to use weapons, hence the pilot could then get involved to support the cops. (if passenger decides to shoot) so in essense it's a game for teams of 2.

Does this sound like fun?
or is just regular no thrills BUSTED better! biggrin.gif

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

No that sounds hella fun, thanks for replying, I really can't be bothered taking out lots of time to make a pretty thread, I just wana meet some homies and play some video games.

I like your idea I'll be sure to check your thread and a pm would be appreciated!

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

i am down for this icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users