Quantcast

» «
Photo

Racists

452 replies to this topic
Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Zotak, 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I am no racist, I just like matching colors...that's it.

Edit: latinas are hot as f*ck.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Ayn Rand was a racist piece of sh*t herself

Would you care to substantiate this claim?

Notice how she labels the 'primitive' arabs racist whilst spouting some garbage herself. That's next level bro. f*ck Ayn Rand in general. In any case and if you're dumb enough to read her sh*tty novels then

I fail to see what she says here that is racist. It seems pretty clear that her problem was with their culture, not because they were brown. But I certainly don't want that to get in anyone's way of finding a way to confirm their severe personal biases against her. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Ayn Rand was a racist piece of sh*t herself

Would you care to substantiate this claim?

Notice how she labels the 'primitive' arabs racist whilst spouting some garbage herself. That's next level bro. f*ck Ayn Rand in general. In any case and if you're dumb enough to read her sh*tty novels then

I fail to see what she says here that is racist. It seems pretty clear that her problem was with their culture, not because they were brown. But I certainly don't want that to get in anyone's way of finding a way to confirm their severe personal biases against her. 

Her novels being sh*t isn't a personal bias.

• Piggsy pls and theadmiral like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users