453 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I

I've strongly disliked white folks for as long as I remember, but that's because I always though their entire race was racist. But even after realizing that makes no sense... I still disliked them. So I'm just a racist myself I suppose.

Do you even think? You constantly say how you think everybody is racist (especially white people), then you admit it's nonsense but you still hate white people.

Good luck finding someone here that hates Jamaicans. Most people here have functioning brains that they can use, unlike you.

Do YOU even think? You just stated the point I keep making to you dumbasses. I'm a "racist."

Read my post again. I disliked crackers when I was young because I always thought they were all racist. This is stupid, yes, and I came to realize that. But my dislike for them never changed.

Why am I explaining myself more than once? Are you brain dead?

The reason you are probably explaining this more than once is because it is ludicrous and does not make sense. Read that again. You disliked white people when you were young, realized this is stupid, and continue on with the same bigotry anyway? Normally when someone understands that they are acting in a stupid or ignorant manner, something clicks and they change their behavior.

Unless you are admitting you are a "Stupid racist"?

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Zotak, 03 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I am no racist, I just like matching colors...that's it.

Edit: latinas are hot as f*ck.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Ayn Rand was a racist piece of sh*t herself

Would you care to substantiate this claim?

Notice how she labels the 'primitive' arabs racist whilst spouting some garbage herself. That's next level bro. f*ck Ayn Rand in general. In any case and if you're dumb enough to read her sh*tty novels then

I fail to see what she says here that is racist. It seems pretty clear that her problem was with their culture, not because they were brown. But I certainly don't want that to get in anyone's way of finding a way to confirm their severe personal biases against her. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Ayn Rand was a racist piece of sh*t herself

Would you care to substantiate this claim?

Notice how she labels the 'primitive' arabs racist whilst spouting some garbage herself. That's next level bro. f*ck Ayn Rand in general. In any case and if you're dumb enough to read her sh*tty novels then

I fail to see what she says here that is racist. It seems pretty clear that her problem was with their culture, not because they were brown. But I certainly don't want that to get in anyone's way of finding a way to confirm their severe personal biases against her. 

Her novels being sh*t isn't a personal bias.

• Piggsy pls and theadmiral like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users