Racists

452 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Racist around where I'm from don't get heard around here too Gunwrath, your point is?

Then Ad, why the hell did you feel the need to tell me how much you're not racist? I don't care. I was just pointing out the irony that Niko Brother and Gunwrath telling me how racist I am after what I've seen. LOL

You did not in specific call me a racist, I was making the distinction between what you were saying about the others, and myself, and then wondering why you chose to insult me over and over again.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Racist around where I'm from don't get heard around here too Gunwrath, your point is?

Then Ad, why the hell did you feel the need to tell me how much you're not racist? I don't care. I was just pointing out the irony that Niko Brother and Gunwrath telling me how racist I am after what I've seen. LOL

You did not in specific call me a racist, I was making the distinction between what you were saying about the others, and myself, and then wondering why you chose to insult me over and over again.

If an idiot is being an idiot, I'll call them an idiot. More than once you put words in my mouth and said I did something I did not do. For that I think you're an asshole and an idiot. I would not do that to someone.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

*sigh*

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I was just pointing out the irony that Niko Brother and Gunwrath telling me how racist I am after what I've seen. LOL

:lol:

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Yes, pretty proud. Why not? Everytime I bring this up I'm a racist. A racist for wanting Blacks to produce and support producers in their community. Yep, pretty racist. I find this extremely funny that Niko brother and Gunwrath are talking about whose racist, though. Good laugh.

Ahh and here comes the threats. LOL 

I'm about as far from a racist as they come, my friend, you wont have any threats or insults from me. I love West Indian culture and most of my friends and colleagues are not white. I don't mind you arguing with me or disagreeing with me but i'd prefer that you do not insult me or call me a liar/delusional. I think i've shown you quite a bit of respect and i'd appreciate the same in return.

Did I say you were racist? Wait, you're going to say I edited out that too right? LOL I've seen Gunwrath's and Niko brother's posts before. That's all I have to say.

So now you're resorting to accusing me of being a racist? Is this your latest technique to divert a subject you created in the first place? But I'll bite. I challenge you to find any post of mine even remotely racist. If you're going to make such allegations, you better be prepared to back them up my friend.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Word of advise Reaper, know when to shut up. At this point you're only making a fool out of yourself.

• theadmiral likes this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 02:59 AM.

I'm not wasting my time backtracking through your sh*tty post to find your racism. Just believe you aren't then. I still find it funny, for you two morons should be last to talk about whose racist.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Reaper, honestly, you have been proven wrong by facts many times in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it or admit when you are wrong. You've lied about editing things in, and you have insulted me over and over.

Still, i'm not going to insult you. I just wish you could say "I was wrong, but I still hold my convictions."

I actually agree with you about some posts you made far earlier about discouraging skin bleaching and encouraging natural hair products for black women.

Black people /should/ be proud to be black and embrace it. You are just taking it a bit too far. This is my final attempt to be reasonable with you.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

Reaper, honestly, you have been proven wrong by facts many times in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it or admit when you are wrong. You've lied about editing things in, and you have insulted me over and over.

Still, i'm not going to insult you. I just wish you could say "I was wrong, but I still hold my convictions."

I actually agree with you about some posts you made far earlier about discouraging skin bleaching and encouraging natural hair products for black women.

Black people /should/ be proud to be black and embrace it. You are just taking it a bit too far. This is my final attempt to be reasonable with you.

I'm not going to say I was wrong. because I'm not. I didn't edit anything back in and you still can't find proof that I did that. Why not you admit you were wrong for lying? 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:05 AM.

I'm not going to say I was wrong. because I'm not. I didn't edit anything back in and you still can't find proof that I did that. Why not you admit you were wrong for lying? 

The only way to prove it is for a mod to take the time to look at it, but I will say with one hundred percent certainty that you edited that in and did not make a "spelling correction" as you said. Failing a moderator coming here to do that, we are at an impasse. I will not admit I am wrong for lying because I am not a liar and never have been. I saw your first post, and I saw when you edited it. I don't know if anyone else here did, but I know I did.

You can even see the initial post I quoted does not contain the added lines.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

I never understood racial pride. Why be proud of something you have no hand in creating/changing? This goes for White, Black, Latino, Asian, etc. pride.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 03:08 AM.

The only way to prove it is for a mod to take the time to look at it, but I will say with one hundred percent certainty that you edited that in and did not make a "spelling correction" as you said. Failing a moderator coming here to do that, we are at an impasse. I will not admit I am wrong for lying because I am not a liar and never have been. I saw your first post, and I saw when you edited it. I don't know if anyone else here did, but I know I did.

I'll even take that you misread. Either way, I did not edit that in. I have no problem with saying FUBU failed. A lot of clothing lines fail, and because of these idiots who misused their money, the line failed. I have no problems saying that at all. Why would I want to edit that in?

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I'm not wasting my time backtracking through your sh*tty post to find your racism. Just believe you aren't then. I still find it funny, for you two morons should be last to talk about whose racist.

So you're going to make a completely baseless allegation - an allegation I take quite seriously - and refuse to provide any evidence because you're to lazy to do so?

At this point, I don't think you can expect anyone to take you seriously anymore Junior.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:10 AM.

I'll even take that you misread. Either way, I did not edit that in. I have no problem with saying FUBU failed. Clothing lines failed a lot, and because of these idiots who misused their money, the line failed. I have no problems saying that at all. Why would I want to edit that in?

I don't know why you would want to edit it in, but you did edit it in and I would swear on anything I own that you did. I saw the before and after. 

I never understood racial pride. Why be proud of something you have no hand in creating/changing? This goes for White, Black, Latino, Asian, etc. pride.

I believe you should be proud of who you are and your culture, but not to the point of claiming superiority over others or becoming militant over it. Being different in certain ways is what makes this world interesting, in my opinion. That does not mean we cannot all get along and coexist and embrace the differences.

All my opinion and open to disagreement.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

I'll even take that you misread. Either way, I did not edit that in. I have no problem with saying FUBU failed. Clothing lines failed a lot, and because of these idiots who misused their money, the line failed. I have no problems saying that at all. Why would I want to edit that in?

I don't know why you would want to edit it in, but you did edit it in and I would swear on anything I own that you did. I saw the before and after. 

I believe you should be proud of who you are and your culture, but not to the point of claiming superiority over others or becoming militant over it. Being different in certain ways is what makes this world interesting, in my opinion. That does not mean we cannot all get along and coexist and embrace the differences.

So you don't know why I would edit that in, so what was the problem with you in the first place?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Cultural pride, sure, but not pride in your skin color. And I agree, if people just let others do their thing (as long as they don't hurt anyone) then the world would be a lot more peaceful.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:11 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:12 AM.

You edited it in after I responded and then said that I did not read your initial post and called me an idiot, then told me to go back to school. Then you lied and said you made a spelling correction only. That is my problem.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 03:17 AM.

So you're going to make a completely baseless allegation - an allegation I take quite seriously - and refuse to provide any evidence because you're to lazy to do so?

At this point, I don't think you can expect anyone to take you seriously anymore Junior.

Actually, if I did backtrack I would find subtle racism. I invite anyone curious to go look. But as soon as I quote these sublte bouts of racism you would argue that it's not racist at all. You see, everyone knows how White people operate, especially on this forum. The racism is only subtle enough where it won't get you banned. Stop acting like you have sheets over your head. Anyone with half a brain could see.

@Ad because it wasn't your first time putting words in my mouth. It gets annoying after the second time.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Actually, if I did backtrack I would find subtle racism. I invite anyone curious to go look. But as soon as I quote these sublte bouts of racism you would argue that it's not racist at all. You see, everyone knows how White people operate, especially on this forum. The racism is only subtle enough where it won't get you banned. 

I'm white, would you care to cite any subtle racism i've used against you or explain how I "operate"? I'm someone that gets accused in real life of being anti-white and a disgrace to white people.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Vlynor, 01 November 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Actually, if I did backtrack I would find subtle racism. I invite anyone curious to go look. But as soon as I quote these sublte bouts of racism you would argue that it's not racist at all. You see, everyone knows how White people operate, especially on this forum. The racism is only subtle enough where it won't get you banned. 

And you're complaining about racism? F*ck you.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7OmJg_vAZZE

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by Vlynor, 01 November 2013 - 03:22 AM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7OmJg_vAZZE

Yes, you can never be racist to white people. Ever. You can call me a stupid honkey cracker white supremacist f*ck and you're still not a racist. Okay. The guy in the video himself is a racist. He generalizes all white people. "White people don't like to be called on the carpet about their crap." that's a generalization of an entire race, that's racism.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

You could have not watched all that in 2 mins. 'Stop with the fake outrage'.

That video is the exactly reason why I kicked up this fuss. To show this in the end. And you guys did exactly what was expected.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I fast forwarded a bit to about 9:00 because I'm not watching a video entitled "Reverse Racism Doesn't Work, So White Ppl, Stop Trying To Claim That It Does!" because that's complete bullsh*t. The first few sentences after that mark was what I quoted.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:25 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:26 AM.

That video is the exactly reason why I kicked up this fuss. To show this in the end. And you guys did exactly what was expected.

I'm not outraged over anything other than you insulting me (asshole, idiot, go back to school, liar). Everything else I thought was ridiculous and incorrect, but it was an enlightening and entertaining debate to engage in regardless.

You wont be getting any insults or profanity from me now or ever.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Reaper...so now I've gone from being a racist to a subtle racist?

Please, just stop. You've now gotten to the point where your tripe is no longer amusing, just simple old fashioned pissing me off.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Your friend in that video is a joke, who preys on the ignorance of people like you to line his own pockets.

http://tommysotomayor.spreadshirt.com

http://sotonation.com/donations/

Where do you think that money goes to?  Black Gucci? Dream on.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Your friend in that video is a joke, who preys on the ignorance of people like you to line his own pockets.

Quite a mark up, 30 dollars for a T-shirt that costs 1.85 wholesale and 7 dollars to print. And yes, I know this industry.

EDIT: I also /love/ how playboy is a sponsor of the donation site. A+

• Raavi likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

What the.....I don't even know what to say...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 03:46 AM.

Seems like the type of guy who would tell you African Americans are the biggest consumers in the United States, after watching the video.

If he had any shred of integrity he'd be giving away these anti LAPD shirts at cost (not for free) to spread his message.

• GunWrath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users