Photo

Racists

452 replies to this topic
Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 01:48 AM.

You can believe what ever you want. But if you really thought my ideas were going to fail then you would not stay online, using all your time (day and night) to argue with me. At least I'm using my time online networking with my group, while you and others argue this 'bound to fail' idea. If it's going to fail then believe that, you have that right, but that won't stop me and others. That's just the truth.

FUBU failed because of idiots. Companies and clothing labels fail everyday. For a first run, it did great and they are talking about bringing it back.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

You can believe what ever you want. But if you really thought my ideas were going to fail then you would not stay online, using all your time (day and night) to argue with me. At least I'm using my time online networking with my group, while you and others argue this 'bound to fail' idea. If it's going to fail then believe that, you have that right, but that won't stop me and others. That's just the truth.

You are free to believe whatever you like, and you refuse to engage in an intelligent argument or listen to any sort of reason. You still will not even admit how wrong you were about African Americans being the biggest consumers in the united states. You are totally ignorant and bigoted and you are actually part of the problem for African Americans, when you think you are part of some visionary solution. You are brainwashed.

I don't need to believe Fubu failed, it DID fail.

• John Smith likes this

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 01:59 AM.

You are free to believe whatever you like, and you refuse to engage in an intelligent argument or listen to any sort of reason. You still will not even admit how wrong you were about African Americans being the biggest consumers in the united states. You are totally ignorant and bigoted and you are actually part of the problem for African Americans, when you think you are part of some visionary solution. You are brainwashed.

How about this to make you feel better. Blacks consume more than they produce. I want more producers and people to support those producers. How am I brainwshed? How exactly wanting Blacks to support Black businesses being brainwashed?

I never said you believed FUBU failed. I said it myself it failed. Can you read? Seriously, this is just getting stupid now. If you believe the groups I created will fail, then let them fail. I don't want to debate with someone who can't even comprehend simple and basic English. 

If I'm so brainwashed, then let me be. Why argue with someone who is going to fail? Sure I may have a large following with Black authors pushing this group economics, but I'm going to fail right? LOL You guys should go back to figuring out whether Black people should be offended by Blackface or not or whatever simplistic racial ignorance you can come up with.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 01:57 AM.

How about this to make you feel better. Blacks consume more than they produce. I want more producers and people to support those producers. How am I brainwshed? How exactly wanting Blacks to support Black businesses being brainwashed?

I never said you believed FUBU failed. I said it myself it failed. Can you read? Seriously, this is just getting stupid now. If you believe the groups I created will fail, then let them fail. I don't want to debate with someone who can't even comprehend simple and basic English. 

You edited your post after I already responded to you and said FUBU did fail. Nice try. Now you are insulting me again.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

You edited your post after I already responded to you and said FUBU did fail. Nice try. Now you are insulting me again.

Having a dozen tabs open, all work related and arguing with someone who can't comprehend basic English can lead to a lot of editing since there is so much going on.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Having a dozen tabs open, all work related and arguing with someone who can't comprehend basic English can lead to a lot of editing since there is so much going on.

So you are going to let me respond to your initial incorrect point, read my response, then edit your initial post to reflect what I told you, and then tell me I cannot comprehend basic English. A+

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

LOL You guys should go back to figuring out whether Black people should be offended by Blackface or not or whatever simplistic racial ignorance you can come up with.

You can't defend the substance, so you attempt to change the topic. Classic.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

LOL You guys should go back to figuring out whether Black people should be offended by Blackface or not or whatever simplistic racial ignorance you can come up with.

Exactly. Notice how he completely ignored my post about the wealthiest black CEOs and what businesses they run.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

This man right here is part of 

Maybe because I got bored of it. I don't like doing something unless I can get something out. I thought this was entertaining for awhile but now it is redundant. If you don't get it thats fine. YOU'RE NOT MY AUDIENCE. I don't care if you don't get it. I thought I can learn from this debate but it's just White people yelling foul and being butthurt. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dEzuIr9Lk98 All I care about, is what they think. They are my people. They don't pull me over for driving in the suburbs. They don't look at my girlfriend in disgust because she's white and she's with me. The Black community has many problems and inner strife, but I care more about what they say, than what you say. So now I'm bored, since I didn't get anything useful out of this like I thought. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Maybe because I got bored of it. I don't like doing something unless I can get something out. I thought this was entertaining for awhile but now it is redundant. If you don't get it thats fine. YOU'RE NOT MY AUDIENCE. I don't care if you don't get it. I thought I can learn from this debate but it's just White people yelling foul and being butthurt. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dEzuIr9Lk98 All I care about, is what they think. They are my people. They don't pull me over for driving in the suburbs. They don't look at my girlfriend in disgust because she's white and she's with me. The Black community has many problems and inner strife, but I care more about what they say, than what you say. So now I'm bored, since I didn't get anything useful out of this like I thought. 

If you would like to get something out of the discussion and interaction with other people, you should actually listen to what they say, think about it, and respond in an intelligent manner rather than resorting to insults and rehashing the same stuff over and over again.

If we are not your audience, perhaps your group is a more suitable venue for you to discuss this? I'm sure you will have 100 percent agreement there and you can make claims like "We should have a black gucci" "Black businesses selling only to blacks will make us more prosperous" and "Blacks are the biggest consumers in the united states" without anyone telling you otherwise.

You also won't have to edit your posts after being proven incorrect and then insult the person who proved you wrong.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

If you would like to get something out of the discussion and interaction with other people, you should actually listen to what they say, think about it, and respond in an intelligent manner rather than resorting to insults and rehashing the same stuff over and over again.

If we are not your audience, perhaps your group is a more suitable venue for you to discuss this? I'm sure you will have 100 percent agreement there and you can make claims like "We should have a black gucci" "Black businesses selling only to blacks will make us more prosperous" and "Blacks are the biggest consumers in the united states" without anyone telling you otherwise.

You also won't have to edit your posts after being proven incorrect and then insult the person who proved you wrong.

Are you an idiot? i didn't edit anything out. You were wrong, you moron. I said FUBU failed, and you misread, but now you can't even admit that. What an asshole. Go back to school.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Are you an idiot? i didn't edit anything out. You were wrong, you moron. I said FUBU failed, and you misread, but now you can't even admit that. What an asshole. Go back to school.

No, I responded and told you FUBU Failed, then you edited your post with a "Fubu failed because of idiots" remark and told me I did not read your initial post. Again, nice try. And again, with the insults.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

No, I responded and told you FUBU Failed, then you edited your post with a "Fubu failed because of idiots" remark and told me I did not read your initial post. Again, nice try. And again, with the insults.

i didn't edit that in you idiot. the only thing I edited was one spelling. I'm not replying to an asshole who can't even admit he was wrong about misreading my post. I know for a fact that I said that in my initial post, because I have no problem saying that failed at all.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

"it's just White people yelling foul"

Apologies, but isn't 'yelling foul' exactly what your little cause is all about?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Sounds to me like Reaper dude is the racist one.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 02:27 AM.

i didn't edit that in you idiot. the only thing I edited was one spelling. I'm not replying to an asshole who can't even admit he was wrong about misreading my post. I know for a fact that I said that in my initial post, because I have no problem saying that failed at all.

You are absolutely, one hundred percent lying and a moderator can tell what you edited in. Please do not call me a liar or call me an idiot or say you edited in a spelling. Your line about FUBU failing was added in after my post, I know this for a fact because I saw it.

I have not insulted you once yet you keep calling me an idiot and an asshole and telling me to go back to school. Why?

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 02:30 AM.

Believe what you want to believe in. If a moderator can see what I initially posted, I will surely welcome them to show it. I know what I post. Anyway, that's it. I was hoping Sivi was going to reply to me but I guess he's out for now. He disagrees with me, but I at least he puts up something I learn from. I don't need to debate with an idiot like you.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Then let us hope one will take a look and settle this, because I do not appreciate you calling me a liar.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

No, don't worry. I already think you're not a liar. You're just delusional.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 02:36 AM.

FUBU failed because of idiots. Companies and clothing labels fail everyday. For a first run, it did great and they are talking about bringing it back.

If a mod is reading, this is the post in question.

The last two lines were added after my previous post saying FUBU failed. Spelling was not corrected, this addendum was added.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

Sounds to me like Reaper dude is the racist one.

Funnily enough, he's already diclosed he's a proud racist, which judging by his bigoted and careless attitude in this thread, doesn't shock me of his apparent pride of these views.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

No, don't worry. I already think you're not a liar. You're just delusional.

This is where I'm beginning to suspect you're trolling. Whether you agree or diasgree with Admiral, one thing you can't accuse him of being is delusional when he has presented you with hard facts to support his claims. You on the other hand are choosing to ignore these while slinging around insults like a juvenile.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Well, he's more than welcome to come to my parts and try that racist stuff around here. ;)

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Yes, pretty proud. Why not? Everytime I bring this up I'm a racist. A racist for wanting Blacks to produce and support producers in their community. Yep, pretty racist. I find this extremely funny that Niko brother and Gunwrath are talking about whose racist, though. Good laugh.

Ahh and here comes the threats. LOL 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by theadmiral, 01 November 2013 - 02:43 AM.

Yes, pretty proud. Why not? Everytime I bring this up I'm a racist. A racist for wanting Blacks to produce and support producers in their community. Yep, pretty racist. I find this extremely funny that Niko brother and Gunwrath are talking about whose racist, though. Good laugh.

I'm about as far from a racist as they come, my friend, you wont have any threats or insults from me. I love West Indian culture and most of my friends and colleagues are not white. I don't mind you arguing with me or disagreeing with me but i'd prefer that you do not insult me or call me a liar/delusional. I think i've shown you quite a bit of respect and i'd appreciate the same in return.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

I'm about as far from a racist as they come, my friend, you wont have any threats or insults from me. I love West Indian culture and most of my friends and colleagues are not white. I don't mind you arguing with me or disagreeing with me but i'd prefer that you do not insult me or call me a liar/delusional. I think i've shown you quite a bit of respect and i'd appreciate the same in return.

Did I say you were racist? Wait, you're going to say I edited out that too right? LOL I've seen Gunwrath's and Niko brother's posts before. That's all I have to say.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

No threats, just saying your racism preaches don't get heard around here is all. You're preaching to the wrong crowd in these areas. 

But if I say I'm proud that my kind do well in my community and have valuable companies and make an impression for us.. does that qualify me as a racist? If it does, in your eyes.. then everything you've had to say is redundant.

Support what you want to support, if you want to be racist, more power to you, you're entitled. The ones you're arguing are against racism as well, you know. They just have different approaches to what you think about it. But it's bullsh*t to say that EVERY person of one race is the cause of your hate.. not every white person or black person gives their respective races a bad name.

There's a huge difference.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

You called me an asshole, an idiot, a liar, delusional, and said I should go back to school. Many of these multiple times. And no , i'm not going to say you edited it out - But the one remark you did edit in, yes, that is a fact and you and I both know it.

I'm not going to speak on behalf of anyone else. You were insulting me, and that is what I am responding to.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by Reaper Madness, 01 November 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Racist around where I'm from don't get heard around here too Gunwrath, your point is?

Then Ad, why the hell did you feel the need to tell me how much you're not racist? I don't care. I was just pointing out the irony that Niko Brother and Gunwrath telling me how racist I am after what I've seen. LOL

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

My point is.. just shut the hell up already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users