GTA SA V1.0 San Vice Problem!

2 replies to this topic
Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Ok, So I downloaded San Vice Beta 3 from GTA Garage and waited for an hour because of my poor internet speed!
At last when I run the Installation Setup and everything goes smoothly, when the installation of the mod Is complete suddenly a
massage pops up (Windows7) telling that the program has not been installed correctly, I ignored this & ran the game, I felt nice
when I saw the San Vice menu and everything, so then I clicked on New Game & started a new game, then it loads until the load bar reaches
half complete suddenly the game crashes and an other pop up comes telling that GTA SA.exe has stopped working!
I uninstalled the mod and again reinstalled it using the admin account, everything goes smoothly but again the game crashes when it loads!
I did not even see a bit of Vice City yet!!!

Please help! I am running Windows 7 home premium and having Grand Theft Auto San Andreas version 1.0

I really need help! what should I do? what's the problem?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Be sure to right click on your directory, click properties, and uncheck read only. Also I'd make a copy of your San Andreas directory for San Vice so you can use the normal game and don't have to reinstall when a mod messes up.

But also be sure to check the top next time.
The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.
All help topics should be posted in the Editing Discussion forums. Help topics and mod requests posted here will be locked or binned. Thank you.

I'd ask here instead. http://www.gtaforums.com/?showforum=48

Rizqan7
  • Rizqan7

Wut wut wut wut wut?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

The Only To Prevent The Crash, Is Change Your Windows To Win XP SP 2 wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users