Photo

Infinite nitrous for your vehicle (PS2)

12 replies to this topic
GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

Get a car, go to a mod garage, buy nitrous boost (x2, x5, or x10) but don't use it (yet) and park the vehicle inside a safe house garage. Shoot the vehicle until it explodes, let the garage door close. The vehicle will be repaired and the nitrous will be infinitely useable.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 20:50)
Get a car, go to a mod garage, buy nitrous boost (x2, x5, or x10) but don't use it (yet) and park the vehicle inside a safe house garage. Shoot the vehicle until it explodes, let the garage door close. The vehicle will be repaired and the nitrous will be infinitely useable.

Will it work if the car is destroyed or just before it's destroyed?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

This trick doesn't work until after your car is destroyed and repaired, basically.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

So I have to close garage door before it explodes for it to work?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

Close garage door after it explodes, not before it explodes.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Alright, so after it explodes--it be a new and ready to use?

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 20:50)

I tested it with two different vehicles and it didn't work either time. I play on the original Xbox so somebody on PC or PS2 will have to see if it's any different for them. confused.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Radoonhagaydoon: After it explodes and gets repaired due to garage healing, the glitch'll be set in.

DarrinPA: Yeah, I only have PS2 version; therefore, I only tested this on PS2 to which it works splendidly. Sorry, man.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Didn't work on my PC.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 08:01)
Radoonhagaydoon: After it explodes and gets repaired due to garage healing, the glitch'll be set in.

DarrinPA: Yeah, I only have PS2 version; therefore, I only tested this on PS2 to which it works splendidly. Sorry, man.

Will it work on PS3 verison which is a PS2 port?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't know much about porting, but it's my guess as long as the coordinates are translated correctly, it should function the same. After all, it works on the PS2 so if the PS3 has those lines integrated in, it should work. You'll have to test it since I can't (I don't have PS3).

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

I tried using an unmodified End of the Line save for PS2v1. With both the Voodoo with 2x Nitrous and Savanna with 10x Nitrous the trick did not work when they were repaired by the El Corona garage. I don't see how infinite nitro can be possible. There is a byte that stores the nitrous count, and it's signed (can be negative) so a maximum count of 127 should be all that is possible.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Many a times glitches are picky. For example, the car swapping garage codes only work with the Main safe house garage. The Voodoo & Savannah are low riders and thus, are only modifiable at Loco Low Co. I only tested cars modifiable at Transfenders using the Main safe house. I really need to be more specific with my posts. I guess saying "infinite" might be a stretch seeing as I can't live long enough to necessarily say Infinite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users