“Turn back or face the consequences”

11 replies to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

So when you are playing online and you swim too far away from the ‘action’, you drown. Similarly if you are in a boat or plane you will blow up. But what if you sail a boat right up to the edge of the limit, turn off the boat and walk towards the edge whilst on top of the boat, what will happen to you then? You can’t blow up because you have turned the boat off, and you can’t drown because you aren’t in water?

Also, just how far away can you sail/fly on single player? I once flew really far and there seemed tot be no end. It can’t go on forever can it?

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

Why don't you go try it, and see what happens?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

I don’t have the patients. I’m sure someone on here has done it already. smile.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

The ocean doesn't end.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

You will just die if I am correct, once I jumped out of heli near that line and passed it while in air than I just died but Im not 100% sure about it

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

How can we test, we can't see the line sad.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

you will die! no matter what... us Reapers like to "Sea Adventures" all the way to the "edge" of the water. Sadly you will die by a bomb i do believe.

oh and the reason you die from swimming is cause you have been in the water too long. its the equivalent to tiring yourself out and drowning... it's not because you swam away from the action.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 21:37)
you will die! no matter what... us Reapers like to "Sea Adventures" all the way to the "edge" of the water. Sadly you will die by a bomb i do believe.

oh and the reason you die from swimming is cause you have been in the water too long. its the equivalent to tiring yourself out and drowning... it's not because you swam away from the action.

That's what I figured, because the other day, I fell in the water and put my controller down for a while and my health started slowly going down.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

try having a few boats out there at the "point of no return" and having them all blow up while your out there (ACCIDENT! colgate.gif ) and have to try to swim back... LOL! didn't end too well tounge.gif

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

YourGirlRunHerFingersThruMyHair

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 21:48)
QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 21:37)

That's what I figured, because the other day, I fell in the water and put my controller down for a while and my health started slowly going down.

R* must pay great attention to the detail if that's the case, I never saw that happen before. icon14.gif

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

If you are in a heil and jump out before you cross the line, what happens to the heli? Does it blow up as it crosses the line or not becasue you are not in it?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

I've sailed in single player for a long time and nothing happened (playing tbgot). Instead in if I swim far also in sp I usually drown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users