Grease 2nd
Ogi 3rd

Race 2:
No idea

Mafiya Work:
Outlaw 1st
Vice 2nd
Nightmare 3rd

All of these are guesses, they most likely have a chance of under 50% being correct.

After every round i added the scores. and I am 100% certain the score table is correct.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by Greasepalms, 24 March 2013 - 11:06 PM.

^ These are the results for the first race:

1 Grease
2 Ogi
3 Nic

the 2nd race was :
Vice 1st
Grease 2nd
Ogi 3rd

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 22:31)
Mafiya Work has received some negative feedback, any positives from it?
confused.gif

It's fun and all but it's heavily based on luck. If you're in North Algonquin and the job is in North Algonquin then you benefit. In that sense it's unsuitable if you're trying to find the best player.

QFT

I got like 20 kills and a total of 3200$ during my match of MW. I must have completed like 2 tasks confused.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Some different sets of scores from Game 1.
Will need to hear from Vice and maybe Nightmare to confirm who is right, etc, before adding and stuff.

How were the races?

Lol don't get started on the MW again colgate.gif , I understand the idea of it being, nearest has best chance. But usually if it's a suitcase, it begins in the north and has to be dropped in the south, it's luck to be there first sure, but it takes a bit more than luck, to either stay alive when you get it, with the others moving in on you, and secondly to deliver it whilst getting chased. (map knowledge, driving, driveby, shooting).

Anyways I hope players are finding those winning the MW rounds, are winning them more based on the fact they've earned the missions e.g. killed/out manourved a few to get them completed....rather than being closest everytime. And if it's fun, then that's the main thing.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 18:20)
it's luck to be there first sure, but it takes a bit more than luck, to either stay alive when you get it, with the others moving in on you, and secondly to deliver it whilst getting chased. (map knowledge, driving, driveby, shooting).

Except when the mission is to collect a weapon/car/ally or killing a NPC. Free 250-500$ for whoever is closest. (excluding the fact that many times there are several npc's to kill, boosting up all the free money you can get.) As for pick-up-and-deliver missions, those are legit.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Ok here's the result following tonight's games.
From Game 1 and Game 2 a semi-final has been made.
Good luck to Grease, Muffin, Shady, Vice, Outlaw and Toxic.

Those missing from Game 2 (mrtripletre and tripledamage) can attend Games 3 or 4. If a player is missing, which is very likely to be MMD-blackbear, because according to some he doesn't even have IV. (yes some retards do exist on ps3 and not just xbox).

Myself and enjoi will try to organise those games before the weekend, apologies to those that did come tonight. confused.gif

Quarter FinalsSemi-FinalFinalChampion 2013
ViceCity VS Outlaw VS Ogi73 VS Flam3sCrims0n VS GreasePalms VS THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
Greasepalms vs Muffin Man 48 vs Shady C vs Outlaw vs TOX1C(Mm9090) vs Vice City
Muffin_Man_48 VS Tripledamage VS mrtripletre VS Shady_C VS TOX1C (Mm9090) VS Hodgey1989
1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1
WINNER
MMD-blackbear(Gingrat) VS COOLMAN VS Wolfscreams (HIRCINE) VS Wiizzard16 VS ajbns87 VS coldmurda(The Grove)
1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1
Enjoi_thepain VS Bruno Dawg VS Flaircut(FRANK PANTA) VS Reaper VS x_The_Paisa_x VS TheIllaDopest

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Rock of Ages. Still Rollin'. Rock 'n' Rollin'.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 23:43)
Ok here's the result following tonight's games.
From Game 1 and Game 2 a semi-final has been made.
Good luck to Grease, Muffin, Shady, Vice, Outlaw and Toxic.

Those missing from Game 2 (mrtripletre and tripledamage) can attend Games 3 or 4. If a player is missing, which is very likely to be MMD-blackbear, because according to some he doesn't even have IV. (yes some retards do exist on ps3 and not just xbox).

Myself and enjoi will try to organise those games before the weekend, apologies to those that did come tonight. confused.gif

Quarter FinalsSemi-FinalFinalChampion 2013
ViceCity VS Outlaw VS Ogi73 VS Flam3sCrims0n VS GreasePalms VS THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
Greasepalms vs Muffin Man 48 vs Shady C vs Outlaw vs TOX1C(Mm9090) vs Vice City
Muffin_Man_48 VS Tripledamage VS mrtripletre VS Shady_C VS TOX1C (Mm9090) VS Hodgey1989
1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1
WINNER
MMD-blackbear(Gingrat) VS COOLMAN VS Wolfscreams (HIRCINE) VS Wiizzard16 VS ajbns87 VS coldmurda(The Grove)
1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1
Enjoi_thepain VS Bruno Dawg VS Flaircut(FRANK PANTA) VS Reaper VS x_The_Paisa_x VS TheIllaDopest

Holy f*cking sh*t that is a tough SF wow.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 22:53)

I got like 20 kills and a total of 3200$ during my match of MW. I must have completed like 2 tasks  confused.gif

bored.gif

I will let this pass, this time.

But please next time, stick to None Blips for the Mafiya Work. It's obvious that with that amount of kills, blips were on ALL icon13.gif

Stick to NONE, please.

1. Because it's not about being a GPS killer, task ignorer.
2. Players will never actually push themselves to get to missions if they see on the radar a nearer blip, hence taking away those moments were two players unwittingly will stumble on eachother heading for the same job.

Settings are picked for a reason. I decided it was a good call for a poll regarding the blips for Death Match, All was decided by 6-4. Mafiya Work is to played with None.

-----

Every semi final should be a tough game. Next weekend players better show, I don't want to go through by f*cking forfeit.l

Sign out if in doubt, Sign up if you want the 'cup' tounge.gif icon14.gif

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

fight me IRL breh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Like reaper said, I thought blips were to be on all for every game.

your events with none/far blips really start to irk me.

But I shall not quit. tounge.gif

I agree Toxic, this will be some tough sh*te.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

sf looks tough, hopefully we can run our semi final next weekend.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

I Dont Know About The Other Game, But Our MW And DMs Were Very Close, I Kinda See Where Your Coming From Grease, But I Also See Aj's View Of It Too.

MW Is A Good Test Of Map Knowledge, Shooting, Driving, Things A MVP Should Know, No?

But Being Rockstar Made MW A Game Of Luck And Skill, You Need A But Of Both, My Advice To You Grease Buy A Rabbits Foot Or Find A Four Leaf Clover. biggrin.gif

Good Luck In The Semi-Finals My Friends. icon14.gif

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 20:33)
My Advice To You Grease Buy A Rabbits Foot Or Find A Four Leaf Clover. biggrin.gif

Naw Ill just have to keep wrecking people on DM and races so I can sleep through MW.

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 01:51)
QUOTE (Cipriani Mob Boss @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 20:33)
My Advice To You Grease Buy A Rabbits Foot Or Find A Four Leaf Clover.  biggrin.gif

Naw Ill just have to keep wrecking people on DM and races so I can sleep through MW.

I'll Bring On For You Anyway. You Can Pick It Off My Body When You Kill Me Lol.

Should Make Some Intense Gameplay! I'm Looking Forward To That! icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 23:25)
Except when the mission is to collect a weapon/car/ally or killing a NPC. Free 250-500$ for whoever is closest. (excluding the fact that many times there are several npc's to kill, boosting up all the free money you can get.) As for pick-up-and-deliver missions, those are legit.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

But never mind.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

i was last place in th tmw, i was really far away from the others and had a task right by me and got $1000 then that happend again and again and it got me 2nd place. so i think the game is a lottery but it will have to do icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

Some feedback needed.

DM - Settings ok? Needs to be longer ($2500 too little)?
RACE - Settings ok ? Needs to be longer , 4 laps?

How long did those games last?

Do you think it would be good to extend the semi finals, eg add a GTA Race or Timed Car Jack City in there , or just save these added rounds to the final only?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Rock of Ages. Still Rollin'. Rock 'n' Rollin'.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 09:26)
Some feedback needed.

RACE - Settings ok ? Needs to be longer , 4 laps?

Do you think it would be good to extend the semi finals, eg add a GTA Race or Timed Car Jack City in there , or just save these added rounds to the final only?

$2500 DM was perfect IMO.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by Hodgey1989, 25 March 2013 - 12:24 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 10:26)
Some feedback needed.

RACE  - Settings ok ? Needs to be longer , 4 laps?

Do you think it would be good to extend the semi finals, eg add a GTA Race or  Timed Car Jack City in there , or just save these added rounds to the final only?

DM - Took our game 40 mins to complete so i say that it is long enough sleepy.gif
Races - Perfect number of laps

As for adding other modes i dont think you should because if i has GTA Race or CJC i would of had a better chance of going through as i play them game modes more than DM and MW.... alot more. So i think you should stick with the same format through the entire tournament IMO.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It's pure aggression and speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Glad game 4 was postponed, couldn't make it anyway tounge.gif any chance of a Saturday game?

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Could we try to do both, Game 3 and 4 this coming Saturday then?

I'd like to do the semi-finals together, so Semi-Final 1 please wait til Games 3 and 4 are done and dusted.

New tracks, and modified settings for the semi-finals I think are needed, thanks for the feedback though. I think moving the MW over to Bohan might work in favour of 1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1 game. Less distance, less difference the spawn should make.

If anyone who has been eliminated would like to make some suggestions for the race tracks, laps and vehicle for the semi-finals, let me know smile.gif

Hope to see you all for this coming Saturday, what's a time that suits you guys? (including mrtripletre & tripledamage)

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 15:45)
Could we try to do both, Game 3 and 4 this coming Saturday then?

I'd like to do the semi-finals together, so Semi-Final 1 please wait til Games 3 and 4 are done and dusted.

New tracks, and modified settings for the semi-finals I think are needed, thanks for the feedback though. I think moving the MW over to Bohan might work in favour of 1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1 game. Less distance, less difference the spawn should make.

If anyone who has been eliminated would like to make some suggestions for the race tracks, laps and vehicle for the semi-finals, let me know smile.gif

Hope to see you all for this coming Saturday, what's a time that suits you guys? (including mrtripletre & tripledamage)

I know a guy that knows all about this stuff wink.gif

Increase the game duration to counter balance the the "lucky" Spawn and make the game area smaller. You have to understand is that you will not get every mission so you have to play with the next mission in mind always. There is things you can do to stop stop people gaining a lead however im not telling "If your good at something never do it for free "I take cash or good narcotics tounge.gif If you cant complete a mission find ways to make your opponents fail them. If you give the mode the respect I think it deserves you will see little things of beauty. Make traps,Use items as bait. Force opponents to take routes that they dont want to go. Drag chasers into places that you have the advantage. Appreciate the qualites of certain vehicles .In the smaller area you`ll find the game getting dragged into a DM style over packages.That will please some folks here. Bohans the best island for that amount of players to keep the action intense.Good luck........f*ck that.... make your own luck icon14.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

I should be good for almost anytime on Saturday AJ icon14.gif

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hey AJ, so my situation is I get out of work at around 8.30pm EST (1:30 GMT) and I head in around 2.00pm EST (7:00 GMT)

Not sure if it would be possible to work around that. Sunday is possible the worst day for me so Saturday is a major improvement.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 03:32)

Hey AJ, so my situation is I get out of work at around 8.30pm EST (1:30 GMT) and I head in around 2.00pm EST (7:00 GMT)

Not sure if it would be possible to work around that. Sunday is possible the worst day for me so Saturday is a major improvement.

If you live US East your 5 hours behind GMT (now 4 due to clock changes I think) .
So Saturday works better for you, how does 5.15pm work? This would be 9.15 GMT.

Good to hear Enjoi icon14.gif

Good tips Madmonk, MW going to $7500 for semi's, in Bohan.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

so nothing this weekend for game 1/game 2 semi's?

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

fight me IRL breh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 08:59)
so nothing this weekend for game 1/game 2 semi's?

I think they're doing Game 3 & 4 quarter finals on the weekend, then next weekend is both of the Semi's I believe.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 02:10)
QUOTE (The Grove @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 03:32)

If you live US East your 5 hours behind GMT (now 4 due to clock changes I think) .
So Saturday works better for you, how does 5.15pm work? This would be 9.15 GMT.

Good to hear Enjoi icon14.gif

Good tips Madmonk, MW going to $7500 for semi's, in Bohan.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be available between around 2:30-8:30.
I understand if you can't get hung up around my time restrictions, I have a terrible availability right now between work and college

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by ajbns87, 27 March 2013 - 08:41 AM.

Yeah Hobo is right kind of. I wanted the quarters and semi finals to played close together, but then a break between them in the event, then kick things off again. Sort of like Gang Wars for individuals was the thinking. (i.e. quarter finals....3 weeks later semi finals....2 weeks later final)

Plus I wanted to make it a little more testing as the rounds went on which takes some thought, i.e. harder tracks and settings for the racing, different locations for the other rounds, and then some consideration for the format of the final.
It is my honest belief that a true MVP should be the best all rounder, so it's important that all aspects of GTA are covered by the event equally. The racers might hate the shooting rounds, the shooters might hate the racing rounds, and then there is MW, which sort of acts as an inbetween the lines of both worlds.

Sorry to hear you can't make it TheGrove, do we have any takers for coldmurda's position in the event? (Feel free to invite friends to the event all).

So Saturday, what time is best ?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It's pure aggression and speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

Any time on Saturday for me is good.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

I sent a request to everyone in my bracket, so if you haven't already please accept it. icon14.gif

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

=D= Its The Ripper =D=

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

just let me know a time where everyone agrees, i will most likely be able to make it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users