Photo

Enemy gang holocaust (PS2)

14 replies to this topic
GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

For those who don't like cheats, use option 1; for those who don't have the qualms about using cheats, use option 2.

Option 1: Spray all tags, recruit 7 desert eagle or mp5 wielding Grove boys. Go into a Rifa territory (I chose them because by default, they wield no weapons and thus, can't fight back) preferably battery point under the bridge. Anyway, since it's Rifa territory, they will spawn. As they do, Grove will shoot them on sight. However, Grove has sucky aim with all guns (except shotgun, sawed off shotgun & spaz 12, but you don't like cheats) so it may take several reloads to kill 1 Rifa. Especially since they often run away. Anyway, do this, put the controller down, let Grove do all the work, let the game run un-paused, go to sleep and when you wake up, the Enemy gangs killed stat will have increased by the hundreds, possibly the thousands.

Option 2: Get a code disc (Action Replay, Codebreaker, Gameshark), use Ric-013s gang weapon codes to change Groves weapons to Spaz12. Recruit any # of Spaz12 wielding Groves (their aim is perfect with this weapon; they never miss and it's rapid fire), go outside the Caligula area. Get atop the water statue. Enter the Ninja/yakuza theme cheat (X(2), Down, R2, L2, Circle, R1, Circle, Square), enter the bounty on your head cheat (Down, Up(2), Up, X, R2, R1, L2(2)). Dozens of Wu Zi's triad boys will come at you by the seconds carrying swords and as they do, they'll be shot immediately by Grove. Do this, let Grove do all the work, let the game run un-paused, go to sleep and when you wake up, the Enemy gangs killed stat will have increased by the tens of thousands.

That Grove street Homie
  • That Grove street Homie

Grove street OG

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

A true holocaust lol.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

This is a topic I figured would get many more replies than it did. I mean, who wouldn't want to kill thousands of rival gangs easily?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

NTSC v1 Action Replay Max Maximum # of enemy gang members killed
WXA7-34DX-KPYQQ
ZK3T-38V9-208DK

Replacement 1st Lines (If Need Be)
EAHM-1QBF-EUB3Y

7JP2-VXH8-4EWDF

GE8B-4YJ1-T6XP6

NTSC v1 Xploder 5+ Maximum # of enemy gang members killed
76048360 00000000
289A3D86 1CD1A03E

NTSC v2 Action Replay Max Maximum # of enemy gang members killed
K4KQ-ZX7Z-D18GY
84K7-J2J4-64KW2

Replacement 1st Lines (If Need Be)
CK7Q-MW1P-PT0B5

40UN-NA9Q-PDDRT

U3H8-N4CP-WZFDY

NTSC v1 Xploder 5+ Maximum # of enemy gang members killed
760EAEA0 00000000
289AB778 1CD1A03E

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

Haha. die.gif I killed 33,100 enemy gang members and I did it the hard way. turn.gif

CJ doesn't gain respect when NPCs kill rival gangs? This may sound like a stupid question, but my respect meter have on rare occasions increased when CJ didn't do nothing.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

A little over 400,000 is my record for rival gang members killed. Needless to say, that was accumulated over years. And without using codes, of course. Using codes, it'll either be 0 or 9,999,999.

Really? I wish my respect meter would increase without needing to do anything. Then again, maybe I don't. I wonder if it's connected to the bugs we discussed here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=550860

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by OG Viking, 28 July 2013 - 07:10 PM.

Over 400,000? Good lord. On PS2 I only have around 600-700 hours at my disposal before the awful Traffic Speed Glitch kicks in so I can never get that high. There's no glitches on PC that is triggered by X hours of gameplay?

I don't think it was any of the bugs discussed in that thread that caused the respect to increase. If you don't earn a tiny tiny bit of respect by NPC killiing enemies, maybe CJ was wrongfully credited with a kill he didn't commit. That can happen sometimes.

An example is now when I'm hanging out in SF and Hydra jets tries to shoot me down. I suspect that CJ get credited for kills if the Hydra missiles kills pedestrians. I know that I have not killed anybody because I'm just hanging out in a proofed Seasparrow, but the "ppl wasted by you" stat has increased by 2 (the respect stat didn't increase). I have no bugs or glitches in this game, it's a fresh start.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Respect is usually not an issue, as the meter shoots through the roof by doing storyline missions alone.

On PC, traffic starts to behave erratically, without increasing its average speed, after certain length of time has been played, but it's fixable now.

Wouldn't CJ die from starvation while standing there waiting for his homies to score kills?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (j7n @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 20:34)
Wouldn't CJ die from starvation while standing there waiting for his homies to score kills?

CJ can survive through the night, it takes many real-time hours for him to starve to death. Max fat, max muscle and a long health bar helps. But I guess he could get killed by exploding cars...

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by King Andreas, 28 July 2013 - 10:20 PM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 15:07)
Over 400,000? Good lord. On PS2 I only have around 600-700 hours at my disposal before the awful Traffic Speed Glitch kicks in so I can never get that high. There's no glitches on PC that is triggered by X hours of gameplay?

On my PS2, the traffic speed bug started after 500 hours, if I remember correctly. It would've happened sooner if I didn't use the always midnight cheat so frequently to halt time progression. I can't answer for PC; never liked the PC.

Maybe CJ was wrongfully credited with a kill he didn't commit. That can happen sometimes.

One time during vigilante missions, the NPCs fell into water causing the kill tally to increase and the mission level to increase.

QUOTE (j7n @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 15:34)
On PC, traffic starts to behave erratically, without increasing its average speed, after certain length of time has been played, but it's fixable now.

Do cars drive faster than the eye can blink, resulting in cars conjoining, blowing up, and the game lagging on PC?

I forgot to mention making use of the never hungry cheat.

j7n
  • j7n

Buster

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

Do cars drive faster than the eye can blink, resulting in cars conjoining, blowing up, and the game lagging on PC?
I have never see this. But after hundreds of hours of gameplay, car motion becomes jittery, they teleport around their correct position, and may conjoin and blow up if more than one share space as a result of their 'confusion'.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

^ LOL you deleted the wrong quote tag so it looks like you're quoting me. For a minute I was thinking "when the F did I say that?". tounge.gif

QUOTE (King Andreas @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 20:59)

On my PS2, the traffic speed bug started after 5 hours, if I remember correctly. It would've happened sooner if I didn't use the always midnight cheat so frequently to halt time progression. I can't answer for PC; never liked the PC.

I forgot to mention making use of the never hungry cheat.

After 5 hours? You must mean 500 hours?

If you stop time, do you really need to use the "never hungry" cheat?

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

You know I meant 500, though others might not. Typing blunder repaired, nonetheless.

Typically, I don't use button cheats for the time of day or hunger, I use preloaded AR-MAX codes. Users of this software know what I refer to. Because AR-MAX has them in the database by default (just unactivated, of course), I can't view the digits to post them in other formats.

Forfunonly
  • Forfunonly

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

Can someone tell me how to do the option 2 on PC?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:27 AM Edited by 0909090, 08 March 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Use a trainer to change gang members' weapons and use PC cheats.

http://www.paulinternet.nl/?page=sa  That's probably the best trainer out there; it has tons of options to modify your savegame, not just gang members' weapons.

http://www.gtasanand...t/cheats/pc.php  Here's a list of the PC cheats.

NINJATOWN = Ninja Theme

BAGOWPG = Have a bounty on your head
AEDUWNV = never hungry cheat 
  • Forfunonly likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users