Problem with PED uppr

6 replies to this topic
TryGear
  • TryGear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hey!
I Converted model from Playboy X ped, specifically uppr(HOODIE).
I replaced it and it looks like this:
user posted image
What should I do to make it work like normal model ?
Can somebody write step by step how to do it because I am new and I am not well orient in modeling.

PS:Sorry for my bad english.

Barcaninho
  • Barcaninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:14 AM Edited by Barcaninho, 11 April 2013 - 09:16 AM.

I have the same problem.. It's because there are still Niko-files involved in your whole texture. As you can see on the hoody: There is an Armani brand. Playboy X doesn't have that. If you want a perfect result without texture problems you need to export all these files from componentpeds: head, uppr, lowr, teeth, all specs, hair, hand.

But getting them all out of componentpeds seems to be impossible, as there are some files missing in the componentsped..

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

Seriously, do a google search for once in your life.

Convert Ped Model to Player Model

If you don't want to follow the short tutorial, try the hour long one.

I will follow the tutorial when I have some spare time, but it looks like you are not following the tutorials...

Thor110

Barcaninho
  • Barcaninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thor, if you don't want to help then do not help. I was following the tutorial step-by-step and I'm getting errors. Believe it!
If it is going on your nerves to give instructions to ppl who are not that good in modelling, think of yourself as you started.Don't want to insult you but the way you post is going on my nerves. If your help is not coming from the heart, then stop it.

Thanks.

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

My help always comes from the heart, I just get fed up with people not being able to follow instructions.

As I said I am currently working through the tutorial myself, but I have to get a different version of 3DSMax in order to get GIMS IV working.

I will post here as soon as I have got a ped model working in game, I will explain what I did and what tutorial I followed.

think of myself as I started modding GTA IV, hmm ok I started two weeks ago, I asked how to do a few things on here, then I realized most of the people on here that claim to know what they are doing have no idea what they are doing.

So I went off and continued the venture on my own.

Thor110

Barcaninho
  • Barcaninho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

If you say your help come from heart, than I got an advise too:
Use 3DS max 2012. It works perfectly - no bugs with Gims IV. Just copy script folder in 3DS max and it will work perfectly!

Thor110
  • Thor110

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

I am well aware of this and am just waiting for it to finish.

As I have previously stated I am relatively busy extracting buildings and other content from the game.

But as soon as 3DS Max 2012 is done & I am done searching for buildings I will convert the model across and explain how it was done.

Thor110

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users