The Last Campaign [360]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by Rofl50, 28 February 2013 - 10:13 PM.

user posted image

The end is near

In 2013 The Economy Begins to Crumble and conflict breaks out across America, starting with Liberty City, the main trading point of the U.S.A. The Government begins to implode and two main political coalitions are created, The Imperials, who fight for Liberty City's trading centers and main companies to be exported across America and Europe and other political causes, and The Loyalists to fight For Liberty City's heritage to be maintained and that all their high value companies, businesses and political parties remain where they are. Liberty city is already being damaged due to rioting, looting, and vandalism of public property by Criminal and Terrorist organisations who take advantage of the current chaos to wreak havoc. This is the Last campaign for Liberty City. Which side will you fight for?

user posted image
N/A

user posted image
1st Imperial Legionnaires

Rules

.Only Squad leaders may submit an application
.When you submit a Squad that will be your team
.You must have at least four members apart from yourself
.Your Squad must have a name like "1st Infantry Regiment" It must have a number at the start.
.Your Side will be given certain starting "turf"
.Each squad will be assigned a certain objectives
.Game modes will comprise of Team Deathmatch and Free Mode
.Modding is NOT allowed under any circumstances
.Turbos won't be tolerated
.Your Side must work together at all costs
.The winner will be decided by how many Islands they've conquered
.The Imperials will start with The Prison as their HQ
.The Loyalists will start with The Airport as their HQ
.For control of an island their will be a best out of Three TDM's to decide the victor.

Application

Squad Name Response
Desired Side Response
4 other members (Must be on forums)Response
Your Squads Main SkillResponse
Anything ElseResponse

CODE
[center][tableb]

[tr]
[td]Squad Name[/td]
[td] Response[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Desired Side[/td]
[td] Response [/td]
[/tr]

[tr]

[td]4 other Members (must be on GTA Forums)[/td]
[td]Response[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Your Squads Main Skill[/td]
[td]Response[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]

[td]Anything Else[/td]
[td]Response[/td]

[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Reserved cool.gif Post away

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

So am i technically in this? lol

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

I can see a lot of potential in this. My only problem with it is that to take part in it you have to be in a gang to take part in it. And from what I can tell that rule is quite some what pointless as it is centred around the two main factions. I think that lone wolf positions should be given so that should a player be unable to attend the lone wolf can stand in and help even out the teams. Another suggestion I would like to make is that instead of three TDMs to conquer an island maybe have a TDM for each neighbourhood. After all neighbourhoods are conquered on an island the team in control of the most neighbourhoods attacks the losing teams remaining turf in a bid to win the island. In these fights the defending team is given worse weapons but are allowed to fortify a position to defend. This would be a one life situation. Although adding this in would be hard it is do able and I think it would intensify the game more.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 19:12)
I can see a lot of potential in this. My only problem with it is that to take part in it you have to be in a gang to take part in it. And from what I can tell that rule is quite some what pointless as it is centred around the two main factions. I think that lone wolf positions should be given so that should a player be unable to attend the lone wolf can stand in and help even out the teams. Another suggestion I would like to make is that instead of three TDMs to conquer an island maybe have a TDM for each neighbourhood. After all neighbourhoods are conquered on an island the team in control of the most neighbourhoods attacks the losing teams remaining turf in a bid to win the island. In these fights the defending team is given worse weapons but are allowed to fortify a position to defend. This would be a one life situation. Although adding this in would be hard it is do able and I think it would intensify the game more.

I've thought about tbis and i'll be making some changes I think you'll agree with.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

There we go, I updated it. You must sign up yourself and 3 others. That will be your team that you will fight with.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

I like his idea of 1 TDM = 1 Neighborhood

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:26 PM