» «
Photo

[IV|WIP] GTA III RAGE HD

115 replies to this topic
Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Knight45, 01 March 2013 - 08:41 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

GTA III RAGE HD is a completely new remodeled GTA III for GTA IV. This mod have new remodeled buildings, cars and more...

user posted image

Knight45
Mr.Vegas
Blaster_nl
Bzdun
pearcyp
StunterDan
Sleepy93HUN
OnePiece
Narcis_speed6

user posted image

user posted image

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

What are you doing for the mod? I know that Vegas+Bzdun+Blaster are probably gonna be the 3d modelers but i dunno what you're contributing.
Gonna comment on this in better detail once some pics/vids are shown smile.gif

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

My place might be temporary. I will do some work for now but I don't know if I will stay for long, just a heads up for everyone noticing my name.

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 17:02)
What are you doing for the mod? I know that Vegas+Bzdun+Blaster are probably gonna be the 3d modelers but i dunno what you're contributing.

I'm working on the mod, that's all you need to know. What is your problem on the fact I can't do modeling ?

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Not a problem with 3d modeling, just that this forum gathers a lot of people who want to make a TC but don't know how to make any of the contents.
When an unknown name is the team leader and skilled people are the subordinate members it could be suspicious. Surely you see that point of view?

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Knight45, 27 February 2013 - 06:12 PM.

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 18:04)
Not a problem with 3d modeling, just that this forum gathers a lot of people who want to make a TC but don't know how to make any of the contents.
When an unknown name is the team leader and skilled people are the subordinate members it could be suspicious. Surely you see that point of view?

Yep, see what you mean. smile.gif I'm not really unknow though, I was "Garju67" before, just created a new account. tounge.gif Also, note that I'm not the leader of the mod, nobody is leader, we all work together. biggrin.gif About my work, I convert models from GTA III HD, fix them etc...
Also, you wanted a screen, here is one. It's from a testing play I made earlier today :

user posted image

Sorry for have being a bit rude before.

llllI1llllI1
  • llllI1llllI1

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 11:09)
My place might be temporary. I will do some work for now but I don't know if I will stay for long, just a heads up for everyone noticing my name.

This is common knowledge.

Arab (CYP)
  • Arab (CYP)

Alias PearCyp

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by pearcyp, 27 February 2013 - 06:19 PM.

lol gta 3 hd - my models. lock & ban monocle.gif lol.gif

edit: i saw you edited the first post. gta iii hd is not a person. you use my models, and i didnt give you permission, and you didnt asked. you wrote only a message with title "wtf". thats not permission.

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (pearcyp @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 18:13)
lol gta 3 hd - my models. lock & ban  monocle.gif     lol.gif

edit: i saw you edited the first post. gta iii hd is not a person. you use my models, and i didnt give you permission, and you didnt asked. you wrote only a message with title "wtf". thats not permission.

Well, you gave permission to Blaster_nl, he is a member of the team. Also, I thought you were interested in a III HD on RAGE. GTA III HD is not a person but it's a mod which is made by a lot of people not only you so that's why I put the link of the thread.

Arab (CYP)
  • Arab (CYP)

Alias PearCyp

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Knight45 @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 18:21)
lol gta 3 hd - my models. lock & ban   monocle.gif     lol.gif

Well, you gave permission to Blaster_nl, he is a member of the team. Also, I thought you were interested in a III HD on RAGE. GTA III HD is not a person but it's a mod which is made by a lot of people not only you so that's why I put the link of the thread.

gta 3 hd is mainly by me. i made almost all hq models (i mean buildings, and you use mainly buildings from gta iii hd.)

i gave permission to Blaster_nl, but you are not Blaster_nl, and that was an other mod.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (pearcyp @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 20:24)
QUOTE (Knight45 @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 18:21)
lol gta 3 hd - my models. lock & ban   monocle.gif     lol.gif

gta 3 hd is mainly by me. i made almost all hq models (i mean buildings, and you use mainly buildings from gta iii hd.)

i gave permission to Blaster_nl, but you are not Blaster_nl, and that was an other mod.

Yes, originally, Filip and I would do a GTA3 HD mod on Rage after IV:SA. Unforunately, we never got far and the project then was taken over by Stunterdan, yurban, solom and the rest of their team. That mod got cancelled a long time ago, and now this mod by Garju(Knight) started.

Ofcrourse you have every right to withdraw the permission for this mod.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Is GTA III Rage Classic cancelled then?

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Knight45, 27 February 2013 - 06:56 PM.

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 18:48)
Is GTA III Rage Classic cancelled then?

Nope but it's on hold. colgate.gif
By the way, things have been cleared about permission.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'am realy interested in this project,it looks promesing smile.gif ,btw,does this mod includes high poly weapons' models???

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

So explain a few things to me here.

Is this III RC but in HD?
Is this combined with III RC on EFLC?

Mr.Vegas
  • Mr.Vegas

VCR Converter

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Wass @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 01:01)
this mod includes high poly weapons' models???

Yes modification will include models of the quality weapons

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 22:53)
So explain a few things to me here.

Is this III RC but in HD?
Is this combined with III RC on EFLC?

This mod have nothing common with 3RC. It's two completely differents mods. smile.gif

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

j'la Pologne pas

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Do you have permission to use HD vehicles from OnePiece?

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Bondergomme @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 17:59)
Do you have permission to use HD vehicles from OnePiece?

And why are you asking this exactly ?

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

The III HD mod by StunterDan got cancelled? I've been watchin' it for 2 years but no use.
This mod looks promising though, nice pic. Keep up the good work. I hope this one get completed.

Another thing, when someone decides to no longer work on a mod, he should make it open source so the work doesn't go to trash. Most of the 'great' modders don't do this and all the fans get disappointed. Pearcyp did a good job in this aspect.

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

user posted image

The III HD mod by StunterDan got cancelled? I've been watchin' it for 2 years but no use.

It's not 100% confirmed but last time I spoke to him, it seemed it was.

This mod looks promising though, nice pic. Keep up the good work. I hope this one get completed.

Thank you, appreciate that. smile.gif

Another thing, when someone decides to no longer work on a mod, he should make it open source so the work doesn't go to trash. Most of the 'great' modders don't do this and all the fans get disappointed. Pearcyp did a good job in this aspect.

I totally agree with you on that.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

This is cool dude, reckon you can show us some more screens or something? Other than that, job well done, and I'll be sure to download it when ready! icon14.gif cookie.gif

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

Member Blaster_nl removed the Dropbox's files. Mod is cancelled. Say thanks to him.
Lock requested.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Knight45 @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 23:23)
Member Blaster_nl removed the Dropbox's files. Mod is cancelled. Say thanks to him.
Lock requested.

Haha, what? biggrin.gif

You kicked me from the 3 Rage Classic dropbox, I figured I better leave the 'HD' dropbox as well, I deleted the folder from my dropbox, not knowing it would be gone for everyone.

You can restore the files at any time. Also, it was still the old demo files, not your HD conversion.

You're using me as an excuse to cancel your HD mod, cause you don't want to continue it. sigh.gif

EDIT:
Restored it for you, now you don't have to cancel it! What a relief.

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 21:30)
QUOTE (Knight45 @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 23:23)
Lock requested.

Haha, what? biggrin.gif

You kicked me from the 3 Rage Classic dropbox, I figured I better leave the 'HD' dropbox as well, I deleted the folder from my dropbox, not knowing it would be gone for everyone.

You can restore the files at any time. Also, it was still the old demo files, not your HD conversion.

You're using me as an excuse to cancel your HD mod, cause you don't want to continue it. sigh.gif

You didn't needed to have an access anyway. You were never in the team.
+ Files have been removed, don't try to be smart on forums, you just removed them.
When did I said I didn't wanted to continue it ? Don't affirm such things when you have no proof.
Good bye, I don't want to work with you anymore, grow up you immature.

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Hey Garju, ever tried not to change your mind for longer than two weeks time? tounge2.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Loving this! Totally agree with Silent, haha.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Knight45 @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 23:33)
+ Files have been removed, don't try to be smart on forums, you just removed them.

I just admitted that I did, people would think i'm stupid rather than smart now. tounge.gif

I restored and left it now, I'll be out of your way. Good luck with your mod(s) icon14.gif

Mr.Vegas
  • Mr.Vegas

VCR Converter

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

Cool down children, it isn't necessary to quarrel because of a trifle, let's lick at least into shape one of spendthrifts for GTA IV. Here the same Vice city Rage was and all merged after 1 beta as nobody wanted it to continue further only because of that that RussianCJ told: "What no, the 2nd island wasn't included into plans also a point."
I consider the following: There is a team it is necessary to discuss that we will do as we will do the original or alteration in the best quality who than will be engaged, for example: 2 persons on an envelope of the cars, one on the scripts, one on the screenshots, one on video, etc. Instead of to start doing one project, and then sharply to cancel it only because of that that doesn't want to continue further it and to quarrel with members of team with a question "That is why you removed files and etc....... ". Personally I want to make that all team worked is coped and that our project worked as a butterfly

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by nkjellman, 05 March 2013 - 09:53 PM.

After I just finished installing Windows 8 on my HD that had an old broken Windows XP install, I come back on the forums for this?

Wow. Really? Files are restored as far as I'm concerned. If Blaster accidently deleted the files, then put them back and left, why should this stop if he wasn't ever in the team?

I say, done. Let the mod continue.

@Blaster: Yea, I learned that a while ago. I accidently drag and dropped a updated file a while back for one of the mods I was in. I don't remember what one it was. Might of been IV SA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users