Photo

NFL Discussion

1,689 replies to this topic
DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by DOOM!, 4 days ago.

He beat an 18-0 team. He doesn't care.

What does that have anything to with now, or the past 2-3 seasons? Business is business.

Doesn't matter. You can't discredit him or the team for doing what most people think shouldn't have happened. I personally don't care if he threw 50 INTs. He's won the big game.. and done it twice already, with the first one coming at the helm of a MAJOR UPSET. You, me, everyone in this thread, and everyone else around the world has nothing on this guy.
Everyone who knows football knows the things he has done. I'm not discrediting him or his accomplishments, but if you think the New York Giants should give Eli Manning the 'Kobe Bryant Treatment' then you're off your f*cking rocker.

Yup he has won the big game, but if he plays the way he keeps playing and if the Giants keep surrounding Eli with blockers who simply can't block then he will be lucky to play in the playoffs ever again.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 4 days ago Edited by GankThis110, 4 days ago.

Also, Greenbay losing to the Bills? This season is, like I said, allll sorts of unpredictable.

I don't see why this is such a shocker for people. The Bills D is one of the most underrated in the league, and Jim Schwartz knows Rodgers all too well. Besides that, the Bills have owned the Packers even in the Favre era.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Also, Greenbay losing to the Bills? This season is, like I said, allll sorts of unpredictable.

I don't see why this is such a shocker for people. The Bills D is one of the most underrated in the league, and Jim Schwartz knows Rodgers all too well. Besides that, the Bills have owned the Packers even in the Favre era.

She's a girl, gotta forgive her.

I thought Gb could have won but I wouldn't have been shocked, which I wasn't, if they didn't win. I actually lowered my pick'em points on them after thinking about it, good thing I did because I came in second this week. :^:

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

The highest paid offensive player this year is getting benched. I've always liked Jay Cutler, but Bears should part ways, not unless they truly think he can lead them to the promise land and not Trestman.

Bears had a lot of potential to be a great team.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 2 days ago.

Yea, that's a pretty expensive paper weight they got over there in Chi town. lol

NWNPmZc.jpg

• GankThis110, Sir Michael and BlackAce23 like this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by GankThis110, 2 days ago.

Yea, that's a pretty expensive paper weight they got over there in Chi town. lol

NWNPmZc.jpg

LOL 10/10

Edit: I'm a Detroit fan I shouldn't laugh. I'm just gonna jinx em Sunday.

El Oso Blanco
  • El Oso Blanco

That guy with the AK

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

Alright I don't care if it's the Saints. I REALLY want to see the South champ advance. Advance to the NFC Championship. Why not? It's so fun to see the experts be wrong. Riseup

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

If it is any team from the South, the Saints would be the team to able to advance. A lot of talent and experience on that roster.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 5 hours ago

What does that have anything to with now, or the past 2-3 seasons? Business is business.

Doesn't matter. You can't discredit him or the team for doing what most people think shouldn't have happened. I personally don't care if he threw 50 INTs. He's won the big game.. and done it twice already, with the first one coming at the helm of a MAJOR UPSET. You, me, everyone in this thread, and everyone else around the world has nothing on this guy.

Anyone who questions Eli should go look at the NFC championship game against the 49ers - buff said.

We all know Eli's not on the level of Brady, Rodgers or his brother. He's a good QB who's had moments of greatness. But in order for Eli to be successful, he needs a rock-solid o-line, which the Giants had during their SB runs. Diehl, Seubert, O'Hara, Snee -  those cats were studs, and Reese never replaced them.

Giants need to take a page from the Cowboys on rebuilding the line.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 4 hours ago

Anyone who questions Eli should go look at the NFC championship game against the 49ers - buff said.

We all know Eli's not on the level of Brady, Rodgers or his brother. He's a good QB who's had moments of greatness. But in order for Eli to be successful, he needs a rock-solid o-line, which the Giants had during their SB runs. Diehl, Seubert, O'Hara, Snee -  those cats were studs, and Reese never replaced them.

Giants need to take a page from the Cowboys on rebuilding the line.

And a defense that can carry, which is why he has 2 rings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users