Photo

NFL Discussion

1,360 replies to this topic
GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted A day ago

You know your teams bad when your kicker does most of the work every game for the offensive. Man the steelers are Laaaaaaazy as hell smdh. Haley & Lebeau, ya'll gotta go.

lol yup. Lions were like that for a long time. Hanson was practically our lead scorer.

Funny how times have changed(Freese, Henery, Prater).

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

There really is no Dominant team right now.

if Denver isn't dominating right now, then I don't know what you mean by domination.

not sure if you noticed, but last night he only broke the all-time TD record in another blowout win.

Peyton-Manning-509-TDS.png

What's funny about all of those with one touchdown receptions from Manning. It was their only NFL touchdown in their career.

Finn #36(has a Super Bowl with the Giants. Also, one of two(B Stokley) to catch a pass from both Mannings.)

Insley #83

Roberg #85

Moorehead #85(from Colorado)

Klecko #61(he even has 3 rings and his dad SHOULD be in the HOF) His dad was in Smokey and the Bandit 2, which I was just watching Fast and Loud were they was making the Trans Am from the movie for someone. :p

Lawton #45

Santi #86

Robinson #47(from Colorado)

Unrein #96(from Colorado)

Some people are dense as f*ck though

http://www.nfl.com/n...etter-than-ever

This what I told a few of them.

Spoiler

Also, I like how this article http://mashable.com/...-1-infographic/has been shared 510 times about Manning's record breaker. :p

• AlienTwo likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 hours ago

Harrison is still cherishing his 143 reception mark.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by DOOM!, 22 hours ago.

He is also cherishing the fact that some murder charges never fell his way. I think that guy is some kind of criminal kingping. He was a great WR though, him and Manning was a match made in Heaven.

You can list all the miscues you want that Manning didn't make, it won't change the fact that if he doesn't pass or tie his brother for super bowl rings then him being the best regular season QB ever will always over shadow Peyton.... which isn't horrible, but statstically he deserves to be the greatest.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 21 hours ago

I'm surprised you don't see more trick-plays being run on special teams.

http://deadspin.com/...-fun-1648483412

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago

Not only trick-plays on special teams, but plays that'll determine the game. Very gutsy play calling by Fisher. Imagine the flack he would've got if they failed and lost the game because of that.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 11 hours ago

I wouldn't write the Seahawks off so quickly. All three losses were close and the Hawks always have issues in St. Louis. The rams always play them tough. People don't realize the hawks have had one of the hardest schedules in recent history.

On that fumble thing being karma for the hawks is ridiculous. Sherman was called for tripping against the cowboys when he tackled a ballcarrier with an ankle biting tackle. Plus the hawks got jobbed in SBXL.

They've had injury issues this year too. Pretty sucky when your backup RB has to play FB cause the only FB on the roster broke his foot in warmups before the game.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 11 hours ago.

Not only trick-plays on special teams, but plays that'll determine the game. Very gutsy play calling by Fisher. Imagine the flack he would've got if they failed and lost the game because of that.

That's one thing you get when you play a team that has nothing to lose, gutsy calls.

Unless you're Belichick playing against Manning.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 hours ago Edited by DOOM!, 4 hours ago.

I wouldn't write the Seahawks off so quickly. All three losses were close and the Hawks always have issues in St. Louis. The rams always play them tough. People don't realize the hawks have had one of the hardest schedules in recent history.

On that fumble thing being karma for the hawks is ridiculous. Sherman was called for tripping against the cowboys when he tackled a ballcarrier with an ankle biting tackle. Plus the hawks got jobbed in SBXL.

They've had injury issues this year too. Pretty sucky when your backup RB has to play FB cause the only FB on the roster broke his foot in warmups before the game.

Somebody call the whaambulance. Your being kind with all the loses "were close", especially when they played Cowboys, that score doesn't justify how sloppy the Hawks were and have been.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

Somebody call the whaambulance. Your being kind with all the loses "were close", especially when they played Cowboys, that score doesn't justify how sloppy the Hawks were and have been.

http://espn.go.com/b...gth-of-schedule

Top 10 Strength of schedule based off last year + record this year.

1. Raiders .578 0-6

2. Broncos .570 5-1

3. Rams .564 2-3

4. Chargers .563 5-2

4. 49ers .563 4-3

6. Seahawks .561 3-3

7. Chiefs .559 3-3

8. Cardinals .547 5-1

9. Jets .520 1-6

10. Patriots .516 5-2

Them Seahawks easily could've lost to Denver if we won the coin toss. You guys are just playing terrible, face it. Super Bowl curse shows that the winner of the previous year, won't make/win a playoff game the next. Looks pretty fair again this year.

Madden curse too, Sherman, he hasn't played as "dominant" as he has before.

I smell a loss in your guys' next game too, in Carolina.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted An hour ago

You know your teams bad when your kicker does most of the work every game for the offensive. Man the steelers are Laaaaaaazy as hell smdh. Haley & Lebeau, ya'll gotta go.

lol yup. Lions were like that for a long time. Hanson was practically our lead scorer.

Funny how times have changed(Freese, Henery, Prater).

No one is going to be able to convince me ditching Prater was a good call for the Broncos.  Awesome for Detroit, but we are going to miss him when it really counts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users