• Max likes this

return-to-innocence
  • return-to-innocence

[OFFICIAL] Florida Cracker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Finally found this topic.

I've been a Buccaneers fan since the Hardy Nickerson days and let me just say that I'm actually excited this year. Bucs are getting back to their defensive roots but that mother f*cking o-line looks to be the Achilles heel yet again... Hopefully the muscle hamster can stay healthy. And this year we will see what Glennon is made out of(has a great coach and excellent receivers), if he fizzles this year he needs to ride the bench. I just can't wait to see what happens this season.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted A week ago

NFC East

Giants

Philly

Wash

Carolina

Can't take Dallas out of the east and lose those long time division rivalries.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted A week ago

NFL to Coldplay - Pay to Play the Super Bowl;

http://online.wsj.co...bowl-1408465018

The NFL has no f-n shame. The only organizations greedier are the NCAA, FIFA, and Congress. If I was one of those acts, I'd tell the league go to hell.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DOOM!, A week ago.

I'd understand if it is a unknown, up and coming artist/band... but an established band? The NFL is getting ridiculous.

I sincerely hope no one pays to do this.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted A week ago

Best sports story of the year;

http://espn.go.com/n...cer-doctors-say

TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by TheFunkyBunch, A week ago.

I Love this Time Of Year with the Premier league And NFL Starting And  the Ultimate Sleeping pill that is baseball nearly ending its the Perfect Trade Off.

JobAnonymous
  • JobAnonymous

MP3 Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

regular season please hurry up....

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

It may be the Preseason but i'm loving the form of the Seahawks.

On the division realignment talk, the NFL wont do anything any time soon. At least not until an east coast team moves west or vice versa. Too many huge rivalries going on to twiddle with. Breaking up the NFC West first of all would be tearing away a few great rivalries. The NFL wont do anything with that anytime soon until major relocation issues crop up.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Despite last night's win vs the Jets, Giants have big problems going into the season. But I like this Washington kid. Hope he makes the team.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Welker needs to stop getting concussion before he's forced to retire.

Prater gone until week 6 as well.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I'm thinkin' Sam Bradford is going to be forced to retire. He tore his ACL in Saturdays preseason game. For him, atleast, he got big money for his rookie contract before they changed it... easily the biggest financial bust ever as far as No. 1 picks go.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

This Monkeys Gone To Heaven

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I'm thinkin' Sam Bradford is going to be forced to retire. He tore his ACL in Saturdays preseason game. For him, atleast, he got big money for his rookie contract before they changed it... easily the biggest financial bust ever as far as No. 1 picks go.

That's sad. He was a great QB with a great arm. He could have been someone special.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I wouldn't as far as that. people got paid more every draft until it was lowered - which was needed - so you can always say that but I don't think anyone will ever beat Jamarcus russell as the biggest #1 overall bust.

When he's healthy he plays with the best of them but I agree, the Rams definitely need to move on. Two years straight of the same injury.
  • return-to-innocence likes this

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 days ago

I wouldn't as far as that. people got paid more every draft until it was lowered - which was needed - so you can always say that but I don't think anyone will ever beat Jamarcus russell as the biggest #1 overall bust.

Man, did you really have to mention that name? Just horrible memories, horrible.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah JaMarcus is undeniably the biggest bust in history. How's his comeback attempt going btw?

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

ystizvn08zxxd0qson9a.gif

"F*ck you" - Manning

Probably first time that there was an unsportsmanlike-conduct penalty against him.

This is needed more, some fierceness with Peyton.

• gtamann123 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

He's been a goody two shoes for too long. It's about time he acted like a dick to someone. He's earned the right to a few dick moves imo

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago

Probably first time that there was an unsportsmanlike-conduct penalty against him.

it is.

they said during game.

Peyton's never had that call in his professional career.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Funny thing is, is that was a clean hit.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago

of course it was.

but we have no idea what Manning said to him, so we don't know if that's even what he took issue with.

you have to remember that Denver and Texas have been doing combined minicamps all week leading up to that game.

the guy who laid the hit on Welker had been running his mouth at practice constantly and in the press, sh*t-talking Denver and their offense. so Peyton wanted to sh*t talk him back a little, finally.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Way to go Peyton! You know you f*cked up if you got him coming after you

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

It was a bang bang play, he lead with his shoulder - which is legal - but since it collided with Wes' helmet, it was definitely penalty worthy.

of course it was.

but we have no idea what Manning said to him, so we don't know if that's even what he took issue with.

https://sports.yahoo...-024959832.html

Apparently it was him headbutting him, Swearinger(punny name) then said "f*ck you" and Peyton responded with the same. Then Swearinger replied back with 'Thanks. Appreciate it. Good luck to you as well.' According to Manning

Yea, I'm sure the trash talking during minicamp and then the hit finally made Peyton wanna talk back.

I'm just ready for football, got Madden going. Getting my team on MUT right now.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Just DO It

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

ystizvn08zxxd0qson9a.gif
"F*ck you" - Manning

This is needed more, some fierceness with Peyton.

Old man Peyton still salty after he and his boys got demolished in the good ol' bowl that he "WAS" supposed to win lol.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago Edited by DOOM!, 10 hours ago.

It was a bang bang play, he lead with his shoulder - which is legal - but since it collided with Wes' helmet, it was definitely penalty worthy.

of course it was.

https://sports.yahoo...-024959832.html
Apparently it was him headbutting him, Swearinger(punny name) then said "f*ck you" and Peyton responded with the same. Then Swearinger replied back with 'Thanks. Appreciate it. Good luck to you as well.' According to Manning

Yea, I'm sure the trash talking during minicamp and then the hit finally made Peyton wanna talk back.

I'm just ready for football, got Madden going. Getting my team on MUT right now.
Not worthy at all, like you said it's legal. Wes is to damn old and undersized to be playing the slot anyways. My supervisor is actually cousins with Wes Welker... Wes played high school ball about 10 minutes away from where I live.., hated the f*cker at Texas Tech, was a kick/punt return monster.

How is Madden by the way? The graphics looked amazing judging from the hilarious commercial and GameInformer.... but I'd substitute amazing graphics for a decent Madden game finally.... last good Madden I played had Ray Lewis on the cover.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 7 hours ago

I see the Seahawks have changed  Manning to the dark side.

In other news the Seahawks were fined $300k and will lose two practices next year for a scuffle that broke out during a non contact OTA...

Carroll has to pay $100k of that fine. Pretty sure Paul Allen will have no issues finding that change in his couch cushions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users