NFL Discussion

7,134 replies to this topic
DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

his speech was so f*cking epic it has me speechless... it reminds me of a WWF raw-era promo.
  • El Diablo, trip and TheFoxRiverFugitive like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• BUSTED!
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

what?

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Browns trade 1st or 4th pick for Foles... lol.

Wont make any difference. Joe Montana in his prime wouldn't be able to save that team. Issues go beyond the players.

Switch
  • Switch

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Iraq

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Switch, 2 weeks ago.

McDaniels  is a snake, and to no ones surprise. To be honest the Colts should be happy, he does not have the best track record as a HC...

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not sure if people outside of Phila will understand this one. But I don't care.

9uBxkNU.jpg

Parade was a blast by the way. I waited my whole life...my whole f*cking life.
Never again is a kid gonna have to hear their team never won a super bowl. f*cking beautiful.
  • El Diablo, darthYENIK, TheFoxRiverFugitive and 2 others like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ben Franklin is overrated anyway.
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive likes this

Chaise
  • Chaise

Packers Fan.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Is it just me or is the NFC now all of a sudden really really stacked now? Got to thinking about it today and I think this may be the best the NFC has ever been.

Packers, Vikings, Eagles, Panthers, Seahawks, Falcons, Saints, Rams I could see any of those teams making the Super Bowl next year. In the AFC though all there really is is the Patriots and Steelers and maybe the Jaguars now.

Pretty crazy considering the AFC has almost always been better most my life, and now they're awful compared to NFC.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Just look at the QBs in the AFC to represent the Super Bowl the last 15 years or so

Brady 8

Manning 4

Rofls 3

With Flukeco sneaking in there.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

Factually correct

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I'm sure you can add Cousins to the top paid list soon.

Then you'll have 4 QBs who don't have any playoff wins and getting paid a sh*t f*ck ton.

What do you think the chance is of Denver signing Cousins? I'm not up to date on their cap situation. I do know that yall can't go into the next season with the current quarterbacks and expect to make the playoffs.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, A week ago.

I'm sure you can add Cousins to the top paid list soon.

Then you'll have 4 QBs who don't have any playoff wins and getting paid a sh*t f*ck ton.

What do you think the chance is of Denver signing Cousins? I'm not up to date on their cap situation. I do know that yall can't go into the next season with the current quarterbacks and expect to make the playoffs.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

$25mil but we have been trying to shop Talib and Sanders/Thomas situation, so that could give them more to work with.

I give us 75% chance. The defense was top 5 in every category other than PPG; which is because the offense turned the ball over more times than touchdowns. lol

Cousins said he doesn't want money to decide, so let's see if $20mil brings him in.

DarksunDaFirst
  • DarksunDaFirst

High Elder of the UnSeelie Court

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

as someone who deeply despises the Eagles, I would love for them to trade Wentz away.

We know you would ;)

Few Eagles fans would want to admit it, but we would have been happy if the Cowboys traded away Romo. However the top of that organization is toxic and the coaches feel the pinch - so its not too troubling.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Frank Reich coach of the Colts now, and I look forward to social media after the Eagles visit the Don XD

DarksunDaFirst
  • DarksunDaFirst

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Frank Reich coach of the Colts now, and I look forward to social media after the Eagles visit the Don XD

Good for him. An undersung coach on the team for sure because Pederson is an offenseive coach and Schwartz is his defensive counterpart.

Hopefully hell do well. And now hoping Staley gets OC job in Philly.

Just look at the QBs in the AFC to represent the Super Bowl the last 15 years or so

Brady 8
Manning 4
Rofls 3

And Gannon.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Brady 8
Manning 4
Rofls 3

And Gannon.

True, let's say 14 then.

Brady 7

Manning 4

Rofls 3

:p

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A week ago

I was about to say, 'Who is Rofls?'

Then I got it.
  • GTA3Rockstar, El Diablo and Tchuck like this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Colts organization has fell off since Peyton left. The piss poor management of Andrew Lucks injury should be concerning for any coach heading into that situation. Brisset is a decent QB, but he's no Luck, and there's no telling if/when he will be back.

I can't wait for the draft, or anything NFL related. It seriously seems like the NFL has the slowest off season of any sport.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Colts organization has fell off since Peyton left. The piss poor management of Andrew Lucks injury should be concerning for any coach heading into that situation. Brisset is a decent QB, but he's no Luck, and there's no telling if/when he will be back.

I can't wait for the draft, or anything NFL related. It seriously seems like the NFL has the slowest off season of any sport.

I wouldn't even say that, they were the same with Manning. You can't have one of, if not, the best quarterbacks of all time and only have 2 SB appearances with one win.

Denver did the same, hell probably more depending on how you look at it, with Peyton in 4 years than they did in 13.

Yea, 7 months of waiting or 215 days from the SB to opening day. MLB is like 150, NBA is like 135 and NHL is like 120.

I think they need to remove a preseason game and add two regular season games. Put in 8 teams in the playoffs and add another week for playoffs (1-4 get a first round bye, 5-8 play wildcard weekend. 1-2 get another week bye, 3-4 play the wildcard winners). Season would start like the first thursday in Aug instead of Sept.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

What you mean, you just had Ruben Foster drag has girl on the floor during an argument, sounds like the season just started

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted A week ago

Colts are paying the price for their clueless front office not surrounding their young, franchise QB with a solid O-Line like the Cowboys did with Prescott. They traded a top draft pick for f*cking Trent Richardson....how dumb can they be?

They thought Luck's greatness would be enough to make up for the team's shortcomings.....fool's gold. Football games are won in the trenches, offense & defense.

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So who do the Eagles get at offensive coordinator now? Frank Reich deserves his shot as a head coach.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

I wouldn't blame Luck for leaving. Disgusting how the front office has handled this. However I'll be optimistic..somehow  :sui:

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I wish Luck would bounce out of Indy.. not only could he make a few teams instant playoff bound, but I truly believe any organization would treat him better than the Colts. I know I'm a Cowboys fan, but atleast someone told Jerry he needed a good offensive line to protect your QB (lolromo) and to pound the rock. I have absolutely no f*cking clue what the Colts are trying to do.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Colts would have been the Browns 2.0 if it wasn't for Manning.

• DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin likes this

DarksunDaFirst
  • DarksunDaFirst

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Brady 8
Manning 4
Rofls 3

And Gannon.

True, let's say 14 then.

Brady 7
Manning 4
Rofls 3

:p

Gannon is a Nitt...so I say 15 :p

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted A week ago

I wish Luck would bounce out of Indy.. not only could he make a few teams instant playoff bound, but I truly believe any organization would treat him better than the Colts. I know I'm a Cowboys fan, but atleast someone told Jerry he needed a good offensive line to protect your QB (lolromo) and to pound the rock. I have absolutely no f*cking clue what the Colts are trying to do.

....and give Jerry credit for finally listening.

Luck should have bounced out of Indy instead of signing that big contract.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users