GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 days ago

Did I hear this right during the game? The Rams are 4-2 for the first time in eleven years? Still not getting excited for another couple weeks.

A dropped pass by Kupp from being 5-1

Since everyone went out in my loser pool (Bears, Dolphins, Giants won, 7 people). Gotta pick again, so I'll probably go with the Packers(vs Saints) until further notice lol

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A day ago

So, loser pool is interesting this week.

1 Browns

1 Bengals

2 49ers

1 Giants

2 Packers

My brother and I picked the Packers. All of the other ones were iffy. Giants at home vs the Seahawks? That's a long way to travel for the Hawks. 49ers? Yea, they're playing the Cowboys at home, but each one of their games, besides the first game, was decided by a missed 2pt conversion, two overtime games, an opportunity to kick a winning fg stopped by a pick and then just by 3 points. Bengals? Can't trust the Steelers. Browns? Yea, I guess but they're bound to win at some point lol Packers? Seemed the most logical, lost Rodgers for the year and playing against the high powered Saints.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A day ago

Packers easiest bet with the Saints. Their D been picking it up lately and no need to mention that O.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users