» «
Photo

Atmosphere Awards!

97 replies to this topic
Mick.
  • Mick.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by Coat., 30 September 2013 - 08:55 AM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNSLfY0i5Ow

How about I try to revive this topic?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 September 2013 - 07:17 AM.

Bad time, dude. Everyone is way too busy playing GTA V and GTA:O is just a few days away. I'm not playing V since I am a PC gamer but I'm working on a novel which I wish to publish. Perhaps we should wait another month or something.

And you should copy the whole youtube URL and put it in-between the youtube tags.

Zugzwang
  • Zugzwang

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I just stumbled upon this thread and it's a cool idea. That being said I don't get this rule

"No rape stories."

Cmon. Rape stories can be great. Rape is a powerful plot device and makes a lot of interesting stories possible. Even some great films have rape as a plot device (Deliverance, Straw Dogs, Irreversible, I Spit On Your Grave 2) . I think this is pretty close minded of you Ziggy. Weren't you enjoying my Visiting Vancouver story so far? Murder is a worse crime than rape and we don't ban that. Just because something has the potential to be handled poorly doesn't mean you ought to forbid it this way.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Ain't nothin' over til it's over.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

If you want to write a rape story, then write a rape story. It's not for a censor issue because I don't care how f*cked up a story can go. It's for the fact that most of the community aren't going to vote for a story about rape to win. But I'll remove it as a rule and you can do what you want.

I think we should restart this, it was good, and I'm sure we can get some championship tables going if we did it right. The first person to upload a song of their choice will be the next song we do. 

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I think there's a difference between 'rape stories' and stories featuring rape as a plot device. One is fine. The other is sleaze.

• Ziggy455 likes this

Zugzwang
  • Zugzwang

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

I think there's a difference between 'rape stories' and stories featuring rape as a plot device. One is fine. The other is sleaze.

Right, I don't think anyone comes here for erotica. That'd be a little strange.

Anyway I'll submit a song if that's how this works

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

Ain't nothin' over til it's over.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'd like to restart this as it was pretty good as a communal effort. In order to be fair, I could use a random username picker. If you want to join Round One then just post it and I'll put you in the name-picker. The winner picks the next song.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'd like to restart this as it was pretty good as a communal effort. In order to be fair, I could use a random username picker. If you want to join Round One then just post it and I'll put you in the name-picker. The winner picks the next song.

Bumping a three month old topic. Enjoy your ban...

:p

Seriously, i'm glad to see this bumped, as it's a great idea, like the Bar and One Shots. I hope more people involve themselves in this. I might, depending on how much time i get to writing anything other than my current FO project.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users