[REL] FROZEN IV

6 replies to this topic
nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi,

FROZEN IV is just a simple mod that turns water into ice cause of global warming...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

sorry for bad quality, my pc gamer is so far from me ;(

There's no more water on LC, only ice around the city and in central park also, in villas, parks etc...

Just feel free to ride kilometers around the city without any ped or car.

Please have a look here

FROZEN IV MAP MOD

Also, can somebody tell me how to make an object floating, like an iceberg or something like that ? [B]

Thank you.

PS : Sorry i didnt make any video because of my low pc...

Comin NEXT :

ICE_IV (mountains, village and snow lol)
MOON (i've already made moon mod, but now you can ride on it)
PACMAN (nice for multiplayer) ps need somebody to show me how to creat car path please for solo mod
IV_MANIA (for stunt only)

feel free to put it into gta-garage or gta inside or gtamania.ru etc...

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

There is such a thing as Global cooling, this happens before and after an Ice Age. You might want to reconsider the mods name. smile.gif

Global warming if we do nothing about it will melt the ice caps raising the sea levels not to the extreme as the film Water world.

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 21:30)
There is such a thing as Global cooling, this happens before and after an Ice Age. You might want to reconsider the mods name. smile.gif

Global warming if we do nothing about it will melt the ice caps raising the sea levels not to the extreme as the film Water world.

lol am just playing with words, only that way, have you ever see a desert storm in NY, all my mods are strange, and the names have to be also...

global warming is a serious problem, i know... in my mind it means that everything can happened like snowing in sahara !

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

This aught to go along nicely with the snow mod. A few select things can get frozen over in a regular winter in LC.

I could use the ice from the lakes, empty the water out of man made pools and fountains, thus enhancing the snow mod. Not sure how freezing occurs in the rivers and oceans in NY. I have never been by an ocean, in the Winter time, in a cold climate area, only warm areas. But I do know that the water around the shore freezes over on Lake Michigan. Not sure if the ocean is the same or not, and how much of the bays freeze over in NY.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Looks nice, but you could make a fast/generic seafloor and make the watter frozen/alphed

it would just amazing sh*t instead of just a texture

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 00:01)
Looks nice, but you could make a fast/generic seafloor and make the watter frozen/alphed

it would just amazing sh*t instead of just a texture

sure if you tell me how lool i can do everything !!!

i know how to creat/convert but other stuff i would like to know if someone teaches it to me !

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

You can take the start up from the seafloor made at broker beach by the wrecked go kart track
Basically making land underwater so then you can put an alphed texture
So it seems hell more realistic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users