Ferrari vs. Lamborghini

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Which do you prefer, Ferrari or Lamborghini? What type of Lamborghini/Ferrari is your favorite?

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

user posted image

QUOTE (Uncle Topolino)
You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me, they would fight over everything...they fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari...and which one of them looked more like a Ferrari.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Well, i love Ferrari and i like Lamborghini

but i think Ferrari deserve more respect then they have actually been given

My Favourite Ferrari is the old 125 S, from 1947
user posted image

First car to bear the Ferrari name smile.gif

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

Lamborghini all day long! My favourite, Hmm tough one. If I would had to pick one I would go with the Lamborghini Reventón, I love that the car looks very stealthy while still keeping that sports car feel. 1.5 million dollars of Lamborghini greatness.

user posted image

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

I prefer Ferrari if I want something refined looking yet impressively fast. I prefer Lamborghini if I want something modern, very unique, flamboyant, and again impressively fast.
I really don't know which brand I favor more.
My favorites:
360 Modena Stradale
Diablo SV

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Lamborghini.
Diablo.
SE30.
@Kifflom, I agree, the Diablo SV is another very good looking car.
user posted image
This is my dream car, all blue Diablo. user posted image
I hope that Forza Horizon gets another Diablo soon.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Faceless, Nameless, Endless War

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ferrari. Lamborghini has absolutely no racing pedigree and is therefore inferior.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

I prefer Lamborghini because of the more aggressive styling. Not much looks meaner than a Reventon or Aventador.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:43 AM Edited by GTAction99, 26 February 2013 - 06:38 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 07:29)
Ferrari. Lamborghini has absolutely no racing pedigree and is therefore inferior.

Diablo SVR
Diablo SVR Again
More Diablo SVRs
Even more Diablo SVRs
JGTC Diablo
JGTC Murcielago R-GT
Had to remove because copyright bandwidth error.
Murcielago RGT
Gallardo GT3
Countach JGTC Rain-X
Rain-X Countach
No racing pedigree? rolleyes.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 09:43)
QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 07:29)

Diablo SVR
Diablo SVR Again
More Diablo SVRs
Even more Diablo SVRs
JGTC Diablo
JGTC Murcielago R-GT
FIA Murcielago
Murcielago RGT
Gallardo GT3
Countach JGTC Rain-X
Rain-X Countach
No racing pedigree? rolleyes.gif

They're all customer cars, privateers or modified to meet class standards. To the best of my knowledge Lamborghini have never raced anything competitively as a factory team.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

But all the Ferraris that raced were specified racing cars, and none made it roads. Also, doesnt another department of Ferrari deal with racing cars? I know they are still Ferrari, but still.
Also Lamborghini came years later and as many know made tractors before cars. You can find Countach parts on the tractors, or make it vice versa actually.

Anyway, i like Lamborghini more, because its that angry Italian passion and styling which i like more than the Ferraris. F-s are too mainstream IMO and mainly associated with just red paint and a keel like body. Lambos are associated as very very fast, dangerous but very fun, depending on the model futuristic and gorgeous looking bodys. I have always had a soft spot for Lambos, especially Miura and Countach, but the best is Diablo. A updated Countach which looked like something alien in the 90s. The doors, the engine, the headlights that popped up, the wheels...

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

user posted image
they did race in FIA GT1 smile.gif

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 18:21)
user posted image
they did race in FIA GT1 smile.gif

Yeah, that was the FIA Murcielago (Not that exact one, but it had the same bodykit) I listed, I had to remove the link because of a copyright bandwidth error.
Also, apparently the Aventador may/will have a Racing counterpart, not sure if real or not though.....would be awesome to see, real or not.

SuperVeloce
  • SuperVeloce

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Lamborghini, because Murcielago SV. As much as I love Ferrari, the 458 Spider and F12 are simply EPIC, my all time dream car is the Murcielago SV. And the Aventador ain't bad either. So by a pinch, I choose Lambo.

Lurch
  • Lurch

Yeah...pretty much.

• The Connection
  • NATO
  • Best Contributor [Vehicles] 2012

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by Lurch, 26 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 13:06)
But all the Ferraris that raced were specified racing cars, and none made it roads. Also, doesnt another department of Ferrari deal with racing cars? I know they are still Ferrari, but still.
Also Lamborghini came years later and as many know made tractors before cars. You can find Countach parts on the tractors, or make it vice versa actually.

Anyway, i like Lamborghini more, because its that angry Italian passion and styling which i like more than the Ferraris. F-s are too mainstream IMO and mainly associated with just red paint and a keel like body. Lambos are associated as very very fast, dangerous but very fun, depending on the model futuristic and gorgeous looking bodys. I have always had a soft spot for Lambos, especially Miura and Countach, but the best is Diablo. A updated Countach which looked like something alien in the 90s. The doors, the engine, the headlights that popped up, the wheels...

What actual Countach parts on the tractors? I'm curious.

Also, broken english is broken. None made it roads.

The one thing that can be said about Lamborghini is they were always innovators in their designs and it usually took Ferrari years to catch up. Though their build quality was quite sh*t and they were quite unreliable (even more sh*t than Ferrari). They've stepped it up a bit since they fell under VAG control though. The Aventador is quite the machine too. The Murc, on the other hand, was always several seconds slower than a Gallardo on a track. Diablos were fast (in straight lines), Countachs were exotic, Muiras were beautiful. Ferraris have always been better driver's cars though.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Lurch @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 19:08)
QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 13:06)

What actual Countach parts on the tractors? I'm curious.

Also, broken english is broken. None made it roads.

The one thing that can be said about Lamborghini is they were always innovators in their designs and it usually took Ferrari years to catch up. Though their build quality was quite sh*t and they were quite unreliable (even more sh*t than Ferrari). They've stepped it up a bit since they fell under VAG control though. The Aventador is quite the machine too. The Murc, on the other hand, was always several seconds slower than a Gallardo on a track. Diablos were fast (in straight lines), Countachs were exotic, Muiras were beautiful. Ferraris have always been better driver's cars though.

The starter, the gas cap, the nuts is a few exemples i know of smile.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

For current cars, Lamborghini. For older cars, I can't decide. I love classic Lambos and Ferrari. Just don't like the Ferrari that Chris CJ Jakobsson keeps on posting.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by sivispacem, 26 February 2013 - 09:49 PM.

QUOTE (Sup3rman @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 19:06)
But all the Ferraris that raced were specified racing cars, and none made it roads.

Great deal of crossover with the earlier models. Most of the endurance racing P-series cars never made it onto the road, but they've done racing variants of a whole variety of modern Ferraris for various classes. 348, 355, 360, 575, 430 and 458 have all seen factory-built competitive racers.

In fact, I'm struggling to think of another major, world-renowned marque who have never had a factory-sponsored competitive racing team. Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Ford, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Chevrolet, Vauxhall, Renault, Lotus, Volvo, Saab, Toyota, Mazda, Honda...even Proton have had factory-built, factory-backed cars racing on the international circuit. It's always puzzled me as to why Lamborghini doesn't.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

You see Sivis and I look at very different things in a car. Pedigree isn't as important to me as long as it looks like a stunner and can go fast. For me a Ferrari is too feminine compared to the lambos aggro look. To drive? Hell, I don't think you would care when you're sat in the cockpit of a Reventon.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 22:39)
You see Sivis and I look at very different things in a car. Pedigree isn't as important to me as long as it looks like a stunner and can go fast. For me a Ferrari is too feminine compared to the lambos aggro look. To drive? Hell, I don't think you would care when you're sat in the cockpit of a Reventon.

You just like the Reventon cause of the jetfighter-inspired cockpit, admit it lol.gif

XxCopHunterxX
  • XxCopHunterxX

Drifter In Training

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Ferraris have more character, always have. Lambs all are based on the same wedge shape. My favorite? Gotta be the F40. However, I always liked the Diablo.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

why does it have to be one or the other?
only a poor person plays this game tounge2.gif

but seriously, I'm a little partial to Ferrari... in case you couldn't tell by my signature.
they have more class. it's that simple.

Ferrari is for the discerning man. for dignity.
Lamborghini is for the wild buck. for noise and attention.

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

My (evidently Anti-Semitic) friend and I had this discussion last week. He was deriding me for siding with Ferrari (he sided with neither and picked Porsche), telling me that Ferraris were for "Jews" (whatever the hell that means).

Having said that, though, if I was to spend $300,000 on a car, I'd rather spend it on an SLS AMG than either a Ferrari or a Lambo, though I do have an appreciation for both. Similarly to El_Diabo, I love Ferraris for their character and finesse. Their racing pedigree doesn't hurt, either. Then again, a guy around the corner from me has an all-black Murcielago, and if someone were to give me one of them, I wouldn't turn it down at all.

XxCopHunterxX
  • XxCopHunterxX

Drifter In Training

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

An sls. Go to a mental hospital.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Chris CJ Jakobsson, 08 March 2013 - 09:47 PM.

QUOTE (Stefche @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 12:51)
telling me that Ferraris were for "Jews"

Oh, im quarter jewish, so that might have something to do with it that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif
gotto say im a huge Tractor fan though biggrin.gif
user posted image
Lamborghini Nitro

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by epoxi, 09 March 2013 - 12:29 AM.

I'm sure I've already shared my fantasy of bragging to everyone about owning a Lamborghini and after much anticipation I roll up with a tractor and a trailer full of potatoes.

...Outcast maybe you can live my dream instead?

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

Vincere non č importante, ma č l'unica cosa che conta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

While I love Lamborghinis (especially the Murcielago .... LP670-4 SV super especially), Ferraris are just far more awesome to me. As has been said, Lamborghini has absolutely no racing pedigree, which I think is kind of lame for a company that builds supercars. It can be argued that it's not their intention (it never really was tbh, their chassis aren't really suited to racing compared to other marques) but I still think that's weak.

Ferrari makes (or made...) awesome racing machines like the F50GT, F40LM etc that put any Lamborghini to shame and over the years Ferrari have put out far more legendary cars compared to Lamborghini.

And Ferrari still makes better drivers' cars to this day. I would definitely take a 458 over an Aventador.

I guess it comes down to...
Lamborghinis have always been about style, the 'wow' & look at me!!!! factor while having a raging bull in the back.

Whereas Ferrari is the prancing horse, focused most importantly on speed around a track (generally...).

And that's why I prefer Ferrari, yes they look beautiful, but they are (well 458, Enzo, F40/50, GTOs etc) more about the racing experience rather than being a standout from the crowd.

It's my goal in life to have a Ferrari one day biggrin.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

I still go on and off about this. I've seen some nice Lambos, and damn, some nice Ferrari's.
But I still cannot decide which is better. I love Ferrari's nice grand tourers that are quite fast and nice looking. But at the same time love Lambo's over-the-top designs and their crazy speed.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

I'd have to say that I like Ferrari better. I love Lambo's due to their crazy designs and speed, though.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

Oh I hate these VS topics muscle vs exotic, ferrari vs lambo etc. I'll just lock it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users