Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rise of forreli (coming soon) (best EVER made )

24 replies to this topic
gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

user posted image

some of the missions in the storyline will happen at the same time that the biker stories missions do,but mostly this story takes place BEFORE biker stories,but is still conected to it.

Story:the forrelis and the leone crime family have been at war for generations,john forreli wants to end it but has no luck,a horibble war rages over the 2 families and many die,but john forreli will do anything to reunite cosa nostra (sicilian mafia),lifestyle of a mobster isint easy ,but it has its rewards

the storyline will involve : 40 - 50 unique amazing missions
sound effects and music (mafia style music)
moving objects and other 7.2 features
INTENSE action and storyline
a bit of romance =)
INTENSE car/bike chases
EXPLOSIONS colgate.gif biggrin.gif
many hard but fun bossbattles sly.gif
find out a little bit more about john forreli and black fox

SEEMS PROMISING RIGHT cool.gif

COMING SOON for dyom 7.2

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

logo made by me (finaly had some time ,headers will be done soon)

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

Can't wait to play your storyline!! I like the genre and storylines with many missions(like billions lol). Love the logo too.
Good luck gguywesker101!!

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Crossing storyline and use of new features? Great man. 50-40 missions is alot, hope you complete it.
Use some BBcodes to get text looking good.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by gguywesker101, 27 February 2013 - 10:48 AM.

i ALWAYS use BBcodes lol,i always have,bikeer stories is just an old storyline that was done a year and a half ago XD,all my newest creations have them,like claude in las venturas (which was a big sucess)

i also ask you people to give me sugestions for missions,what kind of missions would you like to see,and i will look into it SINCE THINKING UP 40 missions ISINT easy XD

ALSO,Claude in las venturas also had 30 missions and the story was unique,everyone on my friends website liked it alot,it uses coloured text and other stuff BUT was still made in v6 CLAUDE IN LAS VENTURAS DOWNLOAD

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

i would like you to give me sugestions of what kind of missions you would like (LIKE prison brake,chase,ambushes,airbattles ect..)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

I'm really skeptical about storylines, whose authors say that it's gonna be the best one ever made and decides whenever it is promising regardless the feedback. Simply put - i aint playing it.

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Personally i like ambush,betrayal,real action,airbattle missions(because i love jets)etc. But i think you should decide,because you're putting up the missions for the storyline,so my little advice 'do what you can do best'
Good luck!!!

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (skletal @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 16:59)
Personally i like ambush,betrayal,real action,airbattle missions(because i love jets)etc. But i think you should decide,because you're putting up the missions for the storyline,so my little advice 'do what you can do best'
Good luck!!!

good ones,all of them will be put inside (JUST NOT BETRAYAL XD) ,those are great idea.tnx skeletal

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

You're welcome gguywesker101,cant wait to play missions with such features!!! So cool!!!
Cheers

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

this might think 3 months BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT,it can take less,if i get even more ideas and more time,school you see

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

3 months of mission designing is worth the best ever made! I totally agree,because i believe the missions will be quality and intense,don't you think so?

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Biggest advice you should follow is to, honestly, stop bragging and acting as if you were the best designer:
QUOTE (gguywesker101 @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 11:44)
i ALWAYS use BBcodes lol
BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT
SINCE THINKING UP 40 missions ISINT easy XD
best EVER made

That will give you reactions like this (which i agree with)
I'm really skeptical about storylines, whose authors say that it's gonna be the best one ever made and decides whenever it is promising regardless the feedback. Simply put - i aint playing it.

If you are modeste, have good english and great topic making, you'll have positive feedback from players and viewers. For now, i think you should give us a taster, a demo, simply a mission that'll prove that this is worth the wait.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 12:03)
Biggest advice you should follow is to, honestly, stop bragging and acting as if you were the best designer:
i ALWAYS use BBcodes lol
BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT
best EVER made

If you are modeste, have good english and great topic making, you'll have positive feedback from players and viewers. For now, i think you should give us a taster, a demo, simply a mission that'll prove that this is worth the wait.

i find this offensive,BY SAYING BEST MISSIONS EVER MADE I MEANT BY ME,my best creation yet (tought it is hard since im running out of good ideas),im not saying im the best ( BUT ITS EVERY DESIGNERS DREAM) ,so please think about what are you gonna post BEFORE you post it

btw ,demo is already in making O_o (BEFORE YOU TOLD ME)

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

oh and btw skeletal,i seen a number of your creations on the dyom website,great job,quite enjoyable

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:58 AM Edited by Zizo008, 12 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

QUOTE (gguywesker101 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 10:58)
QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Friday, Mar 8 2013, 12:03)
i ALWAYS use BBcodes lol
BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT
best EVER made

i find this offensive,BY SAYING BEST MISSIONS EVER MADE I MEANT BY ME,my best creation yet (tought it is hard since im running out of good ideas),im not saying im the best ( BUT ITS EVERY DESIGNERS DREAM) ,so please think about what are you gonna post BEFORE you post it

I don't understand why you see it offensive, all i did was give you advice. You want this looking more attractive? First of all ask a mod to change the title to simply "[Storyline] Rise of Forelli". Second, when i said BBCodes i didn't mean colored text in missions, i mean't the topic. Let me fix it up for you:
CODE

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rdi2yv.png[/IMG]

[B][font=Arial][SIZE=14]STORY:[/SIZE][/font][/B]
The Forellis and the Leone crime family have been at war for generations. John Forelli wants to end it but has no luck, a horibble war rages over the 2 families and many die, but john forreli will do anything to reunite Cosa Nostra (Sicilian mafia), lifestyle of a mobster isn't easy, but it has its rewards...

[font=Arial][SIZE=7]40 - 50 Unique Amazing Missions
Sounds!
Moving Objects and More V7 Features
INTENSE Action!
A bit of romance...
Crossing Storyline![/SIZE]

[center][B][SIZE=14]COMING SOON!
[/SIZE][/B][/center]
[/font]

I didn't add much exept few minor improvements, biggest thing to do is to at least add a stroke to the logo and resize it.

BY SAYING BEST MISSIONS EVER MADE I MEANT  BY ME

See? You're still doing your thing! You have to be polite and more understanding with people interested in your SL. It's great that you thought about the demo. And about Best Ever made thing, maybe you should have been more clear next time. And don't double post and please stop writing in caps.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

dont teach me how to talk,i can do that myself thank you very much...

by the way,the project is ON HOLD due to PERSONAL MATTERS (IRL MATTERS),will be continued ASAP

regards,the G

O.G Skletal
  • O.G Skletal

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

Please guys calm down. We should all listen to advices from other people and be tolerant

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

agreed (btw skeletal,seen some of your work,gj mate)

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

If you find an opinion offensive.. Well... Dont ask for one?

xweert123
  • xweert123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Monday, Mar 4 2013, 15:00)

Hey, I know Gguy. It's definitely worth it. dontgetit.gif

On topic, about time I found your DYOM missions, gguy! This sounds pretty sweet.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (skletal @ Thursday, Mar 7 2013, 12:38)
3 months of mission designing is worth the best ever made! I totally agree,because i believe the missions will be quality and intense,don't you think so?

I can only, but completely disagree with you.

I worked on a mission pack five months and yet it is not the best one ever made.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

You must understand that anyone barely even knows you. We, the community of DYOM, tend to know who are the best designers amongst us, but then some stranger we dont even know comes and claims that his mission pack will be the best!

What reactions honestly do you expect?

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

soory for HUGE inactivity,but i have been busy with many websites,youtube ect (IM A REALY REALY REALY busy guy)

i decided that the series will be made into 3 parts ,each ,part 1 (15 missions) will be done soon,and as skeletal said (I LIKE THOSE KINDS OF MISSIONS,SO COOL),its COOL making them,and i hope it will be COOL playing em

either way,project will now continue

ALSO,i never said its gonna be the best in the history of dyom,i said it will be the best one ( I ) ever made

xweert123,wtf are you doing here?

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

logo please..... i like it and want it... : )

soory for HUGE inactivity,but i have been busy with many websites,youtube ect (IM A REALY REALY REALY busy guy)

i decided that the series will be made into 3 parts ,each ,part 1 (15 missions) will be done soon,and as skeletal said (I LIKE THOSE KINDS OF MISSIONS,SO COOL),its COOL making them,and i hope it will be COOL playing em

either way,project will now continue

ALSO,i never said its gonna be the best in the history of dyom,i said it will be the best one ( I ) ever made

xweert123,wtf are you doing here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users