Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Mission Database

44 replies to this topic
Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 03 August 2013 - 09:44 AM.

user posted image

Image Character(s) Description
user posted image Trevor Trevor is expanding his empire by drowning another dealer's trailer.
user posted image Trevor Trevor is burning down another building, possibly to eliminate another dealer, or just out of simple psychotic rage.
user posted image Franklin, Michael Franklin and Lamar are in search of a house, perhaps for a drug deal, as a repo job, or for an attack.
user posted image Franklin, possibly Lamar Franklin steals a white 9F, to follow or chase after the red Super GT ahead, as part of a repo task. The 9F's license plate reads "SA EXEMPT"- it may belong to an undercover cop, and Franklin's theft of it may get him into serious trouble.
user posted image Possibly Franklin Expensive vehicles are being hijacked from a shipment, the police intervene and a vintage Super GT falls off.
user posted image Michael, Franklin James has got himself in a bit of a bother. Michael and Franklin head there to sort it out. Franklin detaches James from the ship, while Michael lines up his car just right, allowing James to safely drop in.
user posted image Trevor Trevor beats the sh*t out of someone, for business purposes or simple entertainment, as local passers-by look on.
user posted image Franklin, Michael, possibly Trevor The group move into a bank and create their route to the goods by means of blowing open the vault door.
user posted image Michael, Trevor and Franklin The Extraction Trevor flies the trio to the IAA building. Michael prepares himself to rappel down the building, whilst Franklin, a skilled marksman, sets himself up nearby.
Michael rappels down, being watched over my Franklin. Michael breaks in, smashing the glass, and takes the target he needs hostage. He fends off the enemies with his pistol, and Franklin takes potshots. Everyone is loaded into Trevor's helicopter. Franklin snipes out the back, while Michael chooses an assault rifle. They defend Trevor's helicopter as they evade the pursuers.
user posted image Trevor Trevor gets two trains on the same track, heading towards eachother. Just before impact, he jumps off, as the trains behind him derail. The reason? Unknown. Probably just fun, really.
user posted image Trevor Trevor steals a Cuban 800 plane, much to the dismay of the nearby Los Santos Angels of Death branch, who take shots at the fleeing plane.
user posted image Michael, Trevor and Franklin PEST CONTROL Smart - The trio pull up outside a jewelry store in their Bugstars van and disguises. After using tear gas to disorientate the jewelry store customers, they enter, and start smashing glass with their weaponry. It is unknown how they escape or any minor details.
Loud - The trio pull up outside the store in a black van, each wearing a black suit and a motorcycle helmet. They kick the door open, pointing weapons at the crowd. It's unknown what happens after this, but they likely keep the crowd controlled and load up their duffel bags with money.
user posted image Franklin, possibly Trevor Franklin enters an offroad dirt bike race. The race is dangerous, evidenced by the various partakers falling off their bikes.
- - -

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 03 August 2013 - 11:48 AM.

MICHAEL'S TRAILER

user posted image Michael Michael has taken Jimmy bikeriding along Vespucci beach. Jimmy isn't too happy with it, asking Michael "why do you have to take me along on this midlife crisis bullsh*t?"
user posted image Michael, Franklin, Trevor BLITZ PLAY The trio have been asked to retrieve certain files from a high security van. To do this, Michael prepares the team with furry masks, jumpsuits, a tow truck and a Trashmaster. Trevor gets to a lookout position, and tells Michael where the truck is driving. Michael blocks the road with a Trashmaster, and Franklin speeds down an alleyway and tips the Securicar over, sending it into a wall. After the explosive charge is planted on the rear doors, the files are retrieved, but the security firm has activated an alarm, alerting the LSPD of the heist. Trevor is up on a building, taking down officers with a sniper rifle and soon after a rocket launcher, while Michael and Franklin are on the ground wielding light machine guns to defend their position. After the police have been killed, the evidence is destroyed and the trio make their escape.
user posted image Michael, Franklin? Michael walks into Amanda and discovers she's been cheating on him. Michael chases the other man out of the house, while Amanda yells "Don't kill him!". This mission is possibly early on in the game, and introduces the chase mechanics (similar to Ivan The Not So Terrible in IV) and also the weakness of Michael and Amanda's relationship.
user posted image Michael, Franklin? Michael gets into a fight with Simeon Yetarian, the Armenian car dealer who employs Franklin and sells cars to people who can't afford them. It's unknown why the fight begins, although it's possibly because Simeon hasn't been treating Franklin properly and Michael, being a role model to Franklin, attacks Simeon.
FRANKLIN'S TRAILER

user posted image Franklin Franklin enters a midnight street race, however this event soon turns into a police chase once the LSPD arrive on the scene.
user posted image Franklin Franklin and his friend Lamar are engaged in a gunfight, with their idendities hidden by bandanas. Other details on this are unknown.
user posted image Franklin, Michael? CASH AND CARRY This may be the same mission as "Pest Control" however the escape vehicles are different. In this clip, we see three men wearing Bugstars attire riding a Sanchez each, being followed by a large black van. Details on this clip are unclear.
- - -
- - -

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Reserved

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Wouldn't this be something to make when we actually have all the mission, so in september? Just my two cents.. Good job though.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 15:48)
Wouldn't this be something to make when we actually have all the mission, so in september? Just my two cents.. Good job though.

It's more a pre-release database, similar to the other databases (eg. vehicle database)

When the release date arrives I will most likely update this into a full collection with walkthroughs.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Nice. I like databases.

What about the mission that was detailed in the previews, or are we just speculating on 'unknown' missions?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:01)
Nice. I like databases.

What about the mission that was detailed in the previews, or are we just speculating on 'unknown' missions?

Yep, every mission we know of will be included, even the ones in the preview. Currently I'm moving through the trailer, cropping the images, uploading them etc. so not everything is included as of now.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:04)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:01)
Nice. I like databases.

Yep, every mission we know of will be included, even the ones in the preview. Currently I'm moving through the trailer, cropping the images, uploading them etc. so not everything is included as of now.

rappeling down the skyscraper mission.

Ana Belial
  • Ana Belial

426 Max Wedge

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

What about michael and his son possibly spending time together, but michael realizing his son is a total fa**ot.

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

This should be pinned. icon14.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Trailer 2 Screengrab

The above screengrab of Trevor taking off in the 'Cuban 800' has an Angels of Death club van in the background & bullets are hitting the plane. Is this another mission about his Guns & Meth (Crank) enterprise?

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

QUOTE (Ana Belial @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:06)
What about michael and his son possibly spending time together, but michael realizing his son is a total fa**ot.

This

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:26)
Trailer 2 Screengrab

The above screengrab of Trevor taking off in the 'Cuban 800' has an Angels of Death club van in the background & bullets are hitting the plane. Is this another mission about his Guns & Meth (Crank) enterprise?

Nice find! Thanks biggrin.gif
I thought it was just Trevor stealing a random plane for no reason, like open world gameplay.

I'll get that added in soon. icon14.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Michael on bicycle

I'm pretty sure the above screenshot is part of the first mission, mentions in some of the previews.

Didn't CJ also ride a bike for the first mission in San Andreas?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:54)
Michael on bicycle

I'm pretty sure the above screenshot is part of the first mission, mentions in some of the previews.

It could be part of a mission, but it isn't really noteworthy enough to be sure that it's a mission. I'm generally putting the main parts of the missions in here.

Also, in the preview, it stated that the player chose to take the bike. On the way there he could have switched to another vehicle or gone off-track, so I guess the bicycle riding isn't actually a mission, just the way the player controlling Michael decided to go about getting there.

bowling...?
  • bowling...?

Turkey

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

The second one is Trevor after traveling back in time to 1911.

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Nice Database icon14.gif
I Think a New Sub-Board Should be made for Database

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (sarvesh25 @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 17:02)
Nice Database icon14.gif
I Think a New Sub-Board Should be made for Database

Uh yes, mods, if you see this, please think about it.

The news section is not the right category for database's imo.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by jamieleng, 25 February 2013 - 05:59 PM.

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:58)
Michael on bicycle

It could be part of a mission, but it isn't really noteworthy enough to be sure that it's a mission. I'm generally putting the main parts of the missions in here.

Also, in the preview, it stated that the player chose to take the bike. On the way there he could have switched to another vehicle or gone off-track, so I guess the bicycle riding isn't actually a mission, just the way the player controlling Michael decided to go about getting there.

Yeah, it's probably just an introductory mission & I guess there's nothing to stop you from just stealing a car.

I'm pretty sure the following two screens are part of the same mission.

Trevor gets a warning from Air Force

Trevor doesn't heed warning

Trevor has to bail out after his massive cargo plane is damaged

What I want to know is, what we're they using the cargo plane for? It must've served its purpose, because it's going to be pretty useless in a few seconds. Then again, the first screen is shot very low over Los Santos & the screen from the trailer looks very high altitude over desert. Maybe the Air Force won't shoot you down over populated areas, unless you have a 6 star wanted level.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 17:48)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 16:58)
Michael on bicycle

Yeah, it's probably just an introductory mission & I guess there's nothing to stop you from just stealing a car.

I'm pretty sure the following two screens are part of the same mission.

Trevor gets a warning from Air Force

Trevor doesn't heed warning

Trevor has to bail out after his massive cargo plane is damaged

What I want to know is, what we're they using the cargo plane for? It must've served its purpose, because it's going to be pretty useless in a few seconds. Then again, the first screen is shot very low over Los Santos & the screen from the trailer looks very high altitude over desert. Maybe the Air Force won't shoot you down over populated areas, unless you have a 6 star wanted level.

They could well be a mission, that's some good thinking there.

I'm not sure if I should put it in, though, because there's no solid evidence.

Thankyou for the find though biggrin.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Feb 25 2013, 18:18)
They could well be a mission, that's some good thinking there.

I'm not sure if I should put it in, though, because there's no solid evidence.

Thankyou for the find though biggrin.gif

Glad to help.

Celestial Hyena
  • Celestial Hyena

Requested ban

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

We got some database fever going around, nice work in doing this icon14.gif

Maybe someday all of them will merge into one complete database smile.gif

Good luck on it

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Does anyone else have any ideas for any screenshots and whether they could be missions or not? If you've spotted any, please let me know. biggrin.gif

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

Congratulations! You've made it on N4G

http://n4g.com/news/...d-game-missions

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 13:35)
Congratulations! You've made it on N4G

http://n4g.com/news/...d-game-missions

lol.gif That place uses this site as a font of info. They also reported on the Is Rob Shapiro the voice of Trevor Phillips? thread.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

That article mentions things I pointed out, except "we" is infront of it, meaning "them".

sad.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Very nice work. icon14.gif

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Nice job!

I'm not complaining or anything, but how would you know if [said mission] and [said mission] which you have separate are actually intertwined as one mission?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Wednesday, Feb 27 2013, 21:10)
Nice job!

I'm not complaining or anything, but how would you know if [said mission] and [said mission] which you have separate are actually intertwined as one mission?

I'm skepitcal on the "mission" where Franklin and Lamar ask Michael for where a house is, then you see two cars speeding away from a house later, but there's not enough evidence.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Nice topic, it should be pinned in the news section
This can be an awesome thread in the future when the games comes out. icon14.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users