Doraleous & associates

No replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Alright guys, I post this here, It's a show called Doraleous & Associates. It's a Youtube cartoon show created by the makers of BattleField friends, except this is better, it's actually brilliant, the voice acting is absolutely superb and the show itself is a hilarious comedy without trying to be if that makes sense, it's not a stupid asdf movie, it's a quality cartoon which has made me and my friends laugh episode after episode.

It's about Doraleous & Associates who are a group of mercenary warriors who go about medieval times leading armies to victory for rewards. Doraleous himself is kind of like a real life guy put in the middle of cartoon characters, as in things that he finds retarded, are perfectly normal for the rest of the ensemble (Ie; A fake moustache is a perfect disguise for the ensemble, but Doraleous is incredibly confused as to how it can disguise anyone.)

Anyway the show has 32 episodes with 5 more remaining unless they reach the $75000 Kickstarter goal ($56000 with 35 days remaining) and they will make more.

Here's episode 1, it might seem a bit strange at first, but find yourselves to the next few episodes and you will find yourself enjoying them, and they are only 3-8 minutes long.

Also if you really enjoy them here is the Kickstarter link and you can donate a bit, tell your friends about it, I love the show and want it to continue.

http://www.kickstart...ciates/comments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users