|QUOTE (Remi749 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 19:15)|
|QUOTE (Cysiek @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 01:10)|
| The number to Casey's Highway Clearance is: (323) 355-2116|
I did a google search for Mufflers, it seems to be a vehicle part, so I guess it's just a banner for a vehicle part from Covington and not an actual business.
|QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 21:13)|
| After reading through the current database i saw some things you should update.|
1. Vinewood Tours should be updated with the new info about visiting celebs houses
2. Pump Buddy player customization was confirmed
3. That's definetely Jeteam and not Jetsam
4. If you can see Taco Libre then i guess it's an identified taco company
5. it's RX Bay Drug Store, RX is slang for Drug Store in NA
6. I don't know what it does but the "Self S___" is most likely "Self Service" which usually happens in grocery stores
1. Can you give me a link to where this is confirmed?
2. Can you give me a link to where this is confirmed?
3. I've now updated this, something I should have done a long time ago.
4. Well, it's unclear, but it could be that's why it's under Unknown/Unidentified. So since it's not 100% it will be there for now...
"The details don’t stop. A tourist minibus sits idling on the kerb; you know the kind, they’re like little human aquariums on wheels. We’re told Michael could hop aboard and take a Los Santos star tour, complete with an earful of pithy, GTA-style commentary on the area’s resident celebrities."
2. Okay it says avatar customisation is back so that might mean body building but it doesn't confirm it. http://uk.ign.com/ar...-details?page=2
"Michael ambles past a tattoo parlour where we’re told he could get ink if players were inclined. Avatar customisation is back. Clothing can be changed, obviously, but you can also get haircuts."
And @ Deltoid I meant Muscle Sands and sorry but in some pictures it says Jetsam and in others Jeteam. Look here it's definetely JetEam it doesnt look like an S http://i.imgur.com/2KSOLsk.jpg