Photo

Special Vehicles Found

40 replies to this topic
GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 13:40)
Bad news:
Even if the game doesn't deletes destroyed vehicles that are mission based or random vehicles put in the garage,the garage won't restore them back to normal use,the vehicles must be still working,not destroyed,so no BP Defender or any other destroyed vehicles that you want,not even the Gumshoe from ''Scrambled''.

Maybe the mission is still active. Or try leaving it in the garage and find a way to fail the mission, then restart the game. Something similar to getting the purple cognoscenti in one of the earlier missions.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 11:33)
Maybe the mission is still active. Or try leaving it in the garage and find a way to fail the mission, then restart the game. Something similar to getting the purple cognoscenti in one of the earlier missions.

Only on the DS or on other versions like the PSP and Iphone?

Also,the Cruiser from Sa-boat-age is not only CP but also HP,but the problem is this,it's locked but any boat won't push it back even.I did failed the mission,activated the insane walking speed to catch up with it but it's locked and won't move,it's not stuck like Chan's Banshee when it's on fire.

Strange enough,Chan's Banshee can be obtain in ''Raw Deal'' if you time it just right with the weapon select,you can kill the Spanish Lords and not get the Banshee destroyed,the Banshee will have something unusual property,i don't know if it's a glitch,but it can go through wall and cars.

Also i don't know if it's was found before,but the BP Patriot has a UC Dark Grey/Blue color(this is not my discovery so i won't take the credit but i can conform it to be UC).

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hey Gabriel_175 I made a bit of a shocking discovery when you are obtaining the Bulletproof Destroyer from the mission "So Near, Yet Sonar" store it in the Varsity Heights garage after you do so save the game rthen go inside the garage when the door traps you in with the boat just get out instead of being stuck inside the garage you'll climb through the ceiling outside the garage now all you need is a car to push it out and into water smile.gif

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 10:00)
Hey Gabriel_175 I made a bit of a shocking discovery when you are obtaining the Bulletproof Destroyer from the mission "So Near, Yet Sonar" store it in the Varsity Heights garage after you do so save the game rthen go inside the garage when the door traps you in with the boat just get out instead of being stuck inside the garage you'll climb through the ceiling outside the garage now all you need is a car to push it out and into water smile.gif

Good work man,but will this trick can be performed many times as well,so that it can be a viable way to get the boats outside the garage without the custom cheats?

I may or may not found a way to get the BP Defender or the Sparrow in Copter Carnage.

Also the BP Burrito from ''Torpedo Run'' is UC Dark Grey one that doesn't appear on normal Burrito,and i think those 4 unobtainable UC are stuck in the ground.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:49 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 01 June 2013 - 11:47 AM.

Here are the pics for the UC vehicles from''Counterfeit Gangster'':

The 4 unobtainable: user posted image

The 6 obtainable: user posted image

Here is the proof of Chan's Banshee can be obtain from ''Raw Deal'' and the strange property: user posted image
It's all about timing,if you time it just right and switch to a assault rifle or a micro and make sure that the Banshee doesn't get destroyed,but make sure there is no explosives nearby because it will sink in to the ground and you have to restart.It's all about timing and luck.

And a little glitch and how the city is in a 3D perspective: user posted image

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 17:49)
And a little glitch and how the city is in a 3D perspective: user posted image

Is there a specific way to make that glitch occur or does it just do it randomly?

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Sunday, Jun 2 2013, 15:24)
Is there a specific way to make that glitch occur or does it just do it randomly?

Only with custom cheat''wall joker'' from cheat device and the mission''Factory Fun''. There is no other way to make it like that.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

New Unique Color found in ''Street of Rage'' that can be obtain without cheats.Ut's the CP Cavalcade that it has the same color as Heston's Grey Admiral: user posted image

Here is a place were you can find a Black Dukes: user posted image and i think that Hellenbach maybe a UC because there is no PnS with the color Green and White stripes.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Here is a new Rare vehicle that can be obtain without cheats or chetdevice and it's called ''Fists'' also known as the Tanker from ''Trail Blazer'' courtesy by TheGlitcher123100:

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

New special vehicle can be obtain in the mission ''The Tow Job'',it's a BP Hellenbach.

Do the mission as normal but here is the thing the vehicle must be on fire when you enter the yellow marker and after the mission is passed get another vehicle and push the vehicle to Little Bay garage,bypass the chevron and here is a new BP Hellenbach,be careful when take it to the garage because it may explode on you if you force to much when your pushing it.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:06 PM

Man...I just passed "The Tow Job" not too long ago.  I should of got the BP Hellenbach.  Would of been hell of a nice Vehicle to have.  Oh well, when all is said and done, I will have 11 BP Vehicles and 3 EC Vehicles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users