Photo

Special Vehicles Found

39 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

I never thought there are any more vehicles in GTA CTW but i was wrong.
Here are some that i found:

The Gumshoe for PSP exclusive from the mission ''Sources''
Dificulty:11/10 stars

Do the mission like to the part that you have to kill the cameraman,you will have to chase after him but he will eventually destroy the Gumshoe,what you have to do is to geta car like a fast car like the Sabre GT or even the Taxi is good enough and fail the mission by leaving Mel's Van.
This is incredibly hard to get even after failing the mission because the Gumshoe is a very fast van.Also the driver doesn't take a route close to any safehouse with garage.

What you need to do is to trap him somewhere so that he can't move,after go and hit someone.
Even if you try to hit the van yourself he will not step out.Hit someone but make sure there is no cops after you because that will imposible to get.If you lucky and some one is after you take him to the Gumshoe and make sure he hit's the Van and the driver will simply get out and start to hit that person.
After that take your time to get it to you garage(a taxi is excellent for pushing and doesn't make the Gumshoe take damage),apply the chevrons bypass technique and you have a new Rare vehicle.

This is based only on luck,sometimes if you ram him and he is on the side of the van he will step out but it may damage the Gumshoe very heavily and the place where you can successfully do this trick.This a very difficult van to get.P'N'S doesn't respray it nor the garage can't let you put it inside the garage much like the BP Bus or Yankee.

The next one is kinda hard but it appears in the mission''Torpedo Run'' that easier to get.

In the mission ''Missed the Boat?'' there is a Destroyer that has the drugs and it's locked.
To get it is to shoot the boat(jetmax) that you are to it is near red in health and get another boat and throw a molotov at the boat(jetmax) to fail the mission.The Destroyer may drive away but shoot at it and it will start to slow down and eventually stop.Take it to shore and apply the chevrons bypass technique and save.
In ''Torpedo Run''is easier to get,also on some game the BP Zhouboat can still be there and it may not dissapear very easy(not sure).

There is a BP Burrito that is a CP Burrito in the same mission as the BP Zhouboat and the Destroyer.
When you get the mail that there is a second Zhouboat that arrived and move the drugs to a Burrito.What you have to do is to destroy the Destroyer and not entering the yellow maker but keeping an eye on the van.After mission fails the CP Burrito will be still there and go save in the garage and it will remain BP(DP/EP/FP will be gone).
Strange the Burrito has a UC Dark Grey color that is not common on some Burritos.I may be wrong here.
Also if the BP Zhoubout can(maybe) obtain if you destroy your Destroyer and fail the mission only if the game doesn't glitch and you will be stuck inside the BP boat.

Also i did try to get the Gumshoe from ''Scrambled'' that is on the move.Funny enough it's route it's near to a safehouse with a garage.I did successfully push it in to the garage and pass the mission by destroying it inside the garage but it will vanish from the garage.Even fail by wasted still is gone.Even when it's near the garage door to bypass the chevrons still be gone.
I will try to get it with a CP Spanish Lords Burrito and throwing molotovs on the gumshoe may work or not.
If it's like GTA_LOCO says:''A burnt out vehicle disappears quickly in free roam'' but it may work if there is a side mission activated but it may not work.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:05 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 11 January 2014 - 08:40 PM. Removed Mentions to Piracy

Also,Zhou's Bobcat from the missions''Stealing the Show'' and ''Driven to Destruction'' is a UC Silver color and the Admiral from''The Fandom Menace'' is a UC White color.

From ''Dock'u'mental'' the Burrito that the Yardies are driving is the exact UC color from''Excess Delivery'' Yellow and Green.I will try and see if i can get one of those vans with drugs in the back.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

New special vehicle that was unobtainable is now obtainable on the PSP and DS(?) as well.
No cheats or hacks.
It's the BP Zhouboat from the mission ''Torpedo Run''.

After getting the Destroyer go after the Zhouboat but don't destroy it,instead hit those sea mines and let them shoot the Destroyer till it on fire.Get out and chase the Zhouboat but don't get near it or it will shoot you but keep a eye on it not to disappear from sight.

After the mission is fail,the boat will stop and get inside.It won't glitch the game and it will drive like a normal boat.
Get to this area:user posted image in BOABO and beach it in the market area(sloped bridge near BOABO car dealership).

Get enough speed and beach it near the car dealer and push it with a vehicle(buy the Patriot from the car dealer,the boat won't disappear) and follow the route market to BOABO safehouse.
Before have the Russian Cavalcade FXT in the garage and use the bypass chevron.

Also here is a better way to get larger vehicle like the BP Bus,Yankee,Destroyer,BP Zhouboat in the garage easy.

First have in the garage a Patriot or the Russian Cavalcade FXT and park the large vehicle and angle(25degrees) with the back bumper near the garage(not touching the garage) and the front wheels not near half of the chevron,if the garage door doesn't open push the large vehicle a little more till the garage door open.

After that push from the side and wrap around of the corner of the garage,sometimes use the burnout to push the large vehicle till it's parallel or nearly in and let the garage door close.
Also to reposition,do a burnout and steer and use the handbreak to stop the vehicle without taking off and accidentally get inside or leave the area of the chevron and getting the large vehicle stuck in the garage half way.For boats,even a little bit is out,let the garage door close and it will save,But you can't get it out of the garage.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Little update,the Salvage Boat from''So Near,Yet Sonar'' is a UC shade darker green and also the Coastguards are rare Destroyers.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by TheGlitcher123100, 06 March 2013 - 06:58 AM.

Hey Gabriel_175 if you manage to obtain onw of the Destroyers from the mission "So Near, Yet Sonar" it turns out before you obtain and store the boat its a BP/FP/EP Destroyer but once you store it in any garage it wil revert to a BP Destroyer this is a mission with two special vehicles btw the only way to obtain the Destroyer first get all 4 Cargo Boxes then push of the Destroyers on land now you still have to remain in range of the Reefer but theres one minor glitchthat allows you to leave this boat far away grab a car driving nearby but not too far now push the land stranded Destroyer to a garage again apply the Chevrons glitch to the garage store then save the game the only reason why they made the Destroyers BP/FP/EP during the mission is that you can't destroy them and complete the nission with ease they make it so you have to run away from the area instead. But obtaining this boat can be a real b%&*@ trust me it was but theres an easier area to push the boat. WARNING: THE CAR USED TO PUSH THE BOAT TO AND INSIDE THE GARAGE DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR UNTIL THE BOAT IS STORED IN THE GARAGE!!!

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:36 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 06 March 2013 - 01:13 PM.

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Wednesday, Mar 6 2013, 04:52)
Hey Gabriel_175 if you manage to obtain onw of the Destroyers from the mission "So Near, Yet Sonar" it turns out before you obtain and store the boat its a BP/FP/EP Destroyer but once you store it in any garage it wil revert to a BP Destroyer this is a mission with two special vehicles btw the only way to obtain the Destroyer first get all 4 Cargo Boxes then push of the Destroyers on land now you still have to remain in range of the Reefer but theres one minor glitchthat allows you to leave this boat far away grab a car driving nearby but not too far now push the land stranded Destroyer to a garage again apply the Chevrons glitch to the garage store then save the game the only reason why they made the Destroyers BP/FP/EP during the mission is that you can't destroy them and complete the nission with ease they make it so you have to run away from the area instead. But obtaining this boat can be a real b%&*@ trust me it was but theres an easier area to push the boat. WARNING: THE CAR USED TO PUSH THE BOAT TO AND INSIDE THE GARAGE DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR UNTIL THE BOAT IS STORED IN THE GARAGE!!!

I didn't know that it has BP/FP/EP the Destroyers,will you make videos for GTA CTW as well?
Also i would like to know something.Is there a cheat from a cheatdevice that you can jump over walls or in my case jump from the first floor in the mission ''Hit the Tong'' to glitch the game and take the destroy BP Helicopter to the garage and after storring it in the garage fail the mission by killing your self?

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

BP Destroyer
Difficulty: (With TempAR, CwCheat, NitePR) 1/10
(Without CheatDevice) 7/10
[Mission]: So Near, Yet Sonar

Before this begins "gabybosskingofspeed" discovered the boats were rare Destroyer's I only found out they were Bulletproof if you obtained one.

Okay first of all when you start this mission Zhou will have yoiu take the Salvage Boat (Reefer) he'll have you collect all four boxes of cargo there will be two Destroyers that will attack you if they detect you when you get too close during the mission they are CP to prevent you from completing this mission easily.

!!!WARNING!!!
Here's the thing you shouldn't do one if you fail the mission before getting all the cargo the Destroyer will be a BP/FP/EP one and will sail away chase after it and you will be shot by the coastguard on the boat. The second thing is if you fail the mission after getting all the cargo the Destroyer will be a CP one but will vanish before you can get it onto land.

====================================================
METHOD 1
====================================================

When you begin to sail into the area where you have to collect all of Zhou's cargo there will be two Destroyers so work your way around them until you get all four boxes, once you're done locate one of the Destroyer's and push it back to the dock in the picture try to force the boat onto the dock then grab a car a Cabbie will work here park it behind the boat so that you can push it up the ramp onto land but you will have to do one or two burnouts to bget it on land once you are finished make sure you have nothing in the Colony Island Garage now place a GPS marker to the safehouse just keep pushing the boat until you reach the garage don't worry about the boat being damaged it has Damageproof prevent it from being destroyed in car pushing but once you vget it in the garage get out of the car to terminate the mission since you were too far from the Reefer but once you use a car that you get off the streets on land the game will think you're still inside the Reefer meaning the car you're in will be cursed you will not be able to use any weapon and getting out of the car before storing the boat will terminate the mission and losing the Destroyer but if you stored it in the garage using the chevron's glitch afterwards back away and get out of the car and thewre you have a free BP Destroyer.

Here is to where you push the boat to:

Posted Image

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Here is the video for the BP Destroyer:

Also there is a UC Cruiser in ''Salt in the Wound'' that is a blue color with light blue/cyan stripes to normal ones(grey and cyan stripes) and just take to you garage and after that destroy it to fail the mission and it's save in the garage.

Also the BP Heli from''Hit from the Tong'' maybe obtain with the cheatdevice and ''walk thru walls'' cheat.
After the Heli is on the ground,activate the cheat ''walk thru walls'' and jump down on the ground(if the game does glitch and the mission is still one then it will be okay) and jack a vehicle or better yet have the CP Spanish Lords Burrito near the gate(keeping a eye on it),push it to your garage,apply the chevron bypass like the BP Destroyer(it's the same as my method to get large vehicle inside the garage)and kill yourself to fail the mission and save after that and you will have a new aircraft that you can travel by the air.

I don't know for sure if the BP Heli can be obtain but if it the cheat work and jump down and the game doesn't pass the mission or if it's pass and still there then it can be obtain after.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, Mar 7 2013, 19:07)
Here is the video for the BP Destroyer:

Also there is a UC Cruiser in ''Salt in the Wound'' that is a blue color with light blue/cyan stripes to normal ones(grey and cyan stripes) and just take to you garage and after that destroy it to fail the mission and it's save in the garage.

Also the BP Heli from''Hit from the Tong'' maybe obtain with the cheatdevice and ''walk thru walls'' cheat.
After the Heli is on the ground,activate the cheat ''walk thru walls'' and jump down on the ground(if the game does glitch and the mission is still one then it will be okay) and jack a vehicle or better yet have the CP Spanish Lords Burrito near the gate(keeping a eye on it),push it to your garage,apply the chevron bypass like the BP Destroyer(it's the same as my method to get large vehicle inside the garage)and kill yourself to fail the mission and save after that and you will have a new aircraft that you can travel by the air.

I don't know for sure if the BP Heli can be obtain but if it the cheat work and jump down and the game doesn't pass the mission or if it's pass and still there then it can be obtain after.

Hey Gabriel-175 I tried to obtain that Unique colored Cruiser but no luck getting onto land it always explodes before you get it onto land I tried the closest routes but the boat would always tke too much damage so Im classifying this one as an unobtainable one trust me I tried everyrthing to get it and is doesn't work so sry this one isn't one you can get.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

The only way that the UC Cruiser can be Obtained is if you have a TempAR or Cwcheat and create a code called "Disable Car Damage" which would make all the traffic including boats indestructable to any type of damage.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Saturday, Mar 9 2013, 08:42)
The only way that the UC Cruiser can be Obtained is if you have a TempAR or Cwcheat and create a code called "Disable Car Damage" which would make all the traffic including boats indestructable to any type of damage.

Good job man,can you make the video and add the code as well?I manage to make the TempAr to work but i have problems obtaining the BP Heli.I will still try to get it.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

Hey dude I got a better idea I can give you a copy of my SEPLUGINS folder it hasd TempAR & CwCheat plus all the codes i collected as well just put the two folder on the root of the Memory Stick as they are and to activate these two three Cheat device for Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars;

TempAR: Press HOME twice them VOLUME (+) & VOLUME (-).
NitePR: Same as TempAR.
CwCheat: Hold SELECT for 3 or 4 seconds.
Heres the link to the Seplugins and cheats remember they go on the root of the Memory Stick:

http://www.mediafire..._Collection.zip

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

Hey Gabriel_175 can you please post a copy of your (EUR) GTA Chinatown Wars game on mediafire cause the links you gave to me were all broken files if you can send me a copy of your game I would truly appreciate it and thank you.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Saturday, Mar 9 2013, 08:58)
QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Saturday, Mar 9 2013, 08:42)

Good job man,can you make the video and add the code as well?I manage to make the TempAr to work but i have problems obtaining the BP Heli.I will still try to get it.

Hey Gabriel_175 I got some good news for you i managed to obtain that UC Cruiser but it turns out to be a EC Light Blue & White Cruiser thew stripes after carefull examination those stripes aren't blue once I obtained it the stripes are actually white once you get it out of the water I found out myself I have a copy of the boat stored in the BOABO Garage I'll post the method.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

EC Light Blue & White Cruiser
Difficulty 15/10 rampage_ani.gif
Source: Gabriel_175
Mission: Salt In The Wound

Heres is the boat of what it looks like I grabbed this picture using TempAR:
user posted image

Okay this is the boat that heston drives when you activate the chase scene but sadly disappears when Kenny runs away in his car.

METHOD 1

Heres is how you can obtain the Cruiser but this can be beyond difficult harder than the Gumshoe itself at this point skip the next point in the mission do not activate the next part just find a boat to push the Cruiser there are two places you can use to push it onto land one is closer to the BOABO Safehouse Garage which is a dock and the other is near the BOABO Auto Merchant the tricky part is getting the boat to one of two of these spots without caysing too much damage if somehow you are successful on getting onto land with the boat now is to push it to the garage but still do not cause too much damage if you did it right it should be stored in the garage if you mess up too much the boat will burst into flames and blow up failing the mission but don't worry too much you can use the "Trip Skip" in the mission to get chance after chance on obtaining this boat again this one can be even harder than Gumshoe and BP Destroyer combined.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 09:39)
Heres is how you can obtain the Cruiser but this can be beyond difficult harder than the Gumshoe itself at this point skip the next point in the mission do not activate the next part just find a boat to push the Cruiser there are two places you can use to push it onto land one is closer to the BOABO Safehouse Garage which is a dock and the other is near the BOABO Auto Merchant the tricky part is getting the boat to one of two of these spots without caysing too much damage if somehow you are successful on getting onto land with the boat now is to push it to the garage but still do not cause too much damage if you did it right it should be stored in the garage if you mess up too much the boat will burst into flames and blow up failing the mission but don't worry too much you can use the "Trip Skip" in the mission to get chance after chance on obtaining this boat again this one can be even harder than Gumshoe and BP Destroyer combined.

May i ask you this: since you say it can easy catch fire,it would be better to have a Firetruck near or push it and the best way to get it is to fail the mission when you try to get the BP Comet and infinite minigun since there is no wanted level then.
Also that 4 lane bridge if you push it in any direction and lose sight of the Cruiser it can take a long time to find it again.I prefer to push it near a wall just to be safe.
Also there are 4 types of helicopters in the game:
1.LCPD Maverick
2.Buzzard like Heli(Hit from the Tong mission,the BP one)
3.Sparrow like Heli(Copter Carnage)
4.Helitours Maverick.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

okay to be honest i only said that cause it took 43 times to get it around the 23rd time is when i posted that just disregard my comment about the UC Cruiser being unobtainable you can obtain it but try not to damage it too bad thats why the difficulty is a 15/10 honestly the gumshoe is easier to get than this boat

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 03:26)
okay to be honest i only said that cause it took 43 times to get it around the 23rd time is when i posted that just disregard my comment about the UC Cruiser being unobtainable you can obtain it but try not to damage it too bad thats why the difficulty is a 15/10 honestly the gumshoe is easier to get than this boat

Bummer,at least is now obtainable,also did you get the Gumshoe from Scources,no cheats and then with TempAr?

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 10:46)
[

Yeah I got it in my vehicle database it took me my first try to get it from the mission Source on PSP Im gonna be posting a video along with the saves with it in one of them.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (TheGlitcher123100 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 23:21)
Yeah I got it in my vehicle database it took me my first try to get it from the mission Source on PSP Im gonna be posting a video along with the saves with it in one of them.

Can wait to see the video,also can you add the cheat "disable car damage" because i can't find it.
Also the first 3 helis are called:
1.Polmav(Police Maverick)
2.Defender(Buzzard like)
3.Sparrow.
The last one it don't know what is called.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 14 March 2013 - 09:52 AM.

I will try to get helis as well.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

The last one your thinking about is the "Higmav" (Yellow Maverick). Oh and I already got the four helicopters in one save for both EUR and US version the video will be up soon but a second video with all 3 TGA games I made videos of already merge them together as one plus the Ultimate Vehicle Database I made oh one last thing is I no longer need a EUR cso for GTA Chinatown Wars I already found a working one it was an ISO at first until I compressed it to a CSO its 558MB in size.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

Little update: There is a CP Cabbie in ''Street Rage'' that will turn in a BP one,but since you can make any Cabbie BP it's not as useful.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

New obtainable BP Speeder in the last mission only with custom cheat ''insane walking speed'' and keeping the Speeder in sight.

After Heston opens the gate,activate the custom cheat and go to the Speeder that Kenny is in and drop in the water and chase after it but don't enter just yet.Keep in sight all the time and the Speeder will stop near the Municipal Pool in Steinway.
It's unlocked and jack Kenny out and take it to slip way near BOABO car dealership and beach it there.
Remember it will always disappear it you lose sight of it.The Speeder is actually a CP boat but only the BP property remain.

Another tip for the UC Blue with light cyan stripes Cruiser,once you get it on solid ground,immediately get a Firetruck because it will damage pretty easy and will catch fire easy.Have a vehicle inside the garage that you want to save,a taxi or a patriot.If the Cruiser catch fire use the Firetruck to extinguish the fire.

TheGlitcher123100
  • TheGlitcher123100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hey its good you found that BP Speeder and BP Cabbie but if you do obtain the Cruiser from Salt In The Wound can you send me a copy of the savedata please and thank you

separationspecialist
  • separationspecialist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

Very nice post.. I will try itself. Thanks for sharing..

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 12 May 2013 - 05:25 PM.

QUOTE (separationspecialist @ Monday, May 6 2013, 08:32)
Very nice post.. I will try itself. Thanks for sharing..

Here are some tips for the UC Cruiser:

1.The best vehicle to push the Cruiser on water is the Wet Sky.Always push it gently because it won't get damage pretty easy.

2.The best vehicle to push it on land is the Police Patrol,when pushing the Cruiser use the hand break and push it,doesn't make the Cruiser take damage.

3.Lamp posts,traffic lights or other obstructions must be removed,it may damage the boat.

4.If the Cruiser is just smoking the continue to use the Police Patrol,but if is there sparks be very careful and push it even gently and make sure you have a Firetruck near.

5.Have the Colony Island garage empty and bypass the chevron and save the boat.

The best area to beach locked boats is the Lanced area that TheGlitcher123100 found and for unlocked boats is the sloped bridge near BOABO Car dealership.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Bad news:
Even if the game doesn't deletes destroyed vehicles that are mission based or random vehicles put in the garage,the garage won't restore them back to normal use,the vehicles must be still working,not destroyed,so no BP Defender or any other destroyed vehicles that you want,not even the Gumshoe from ''Scrambled''.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

A massive 10 UC cars can be found in the mission''Counterfeit Gangster''.

Sadly only 6 can be obtain,while the other 4 are unobtainable that have HP.

All 10 UC have locked doors,but the other 4 are locked in the compound and there is no way to get them out,even with the cheatdevice.

These are the 4 unobtainable UC cars:
1.Green and White Stripes Banshee
2.Pale Yellow Dukes
3.White Comet
4.Darker Grey Turismo(much darker than the normal grey turismo)
These are locked in the compound,have locked doors and have HP.

These are the 6 obtainable UC cars:
1.Green Turismo
2.Light Blue with White Stripes Banshee
3.Dark Grey Comet
4.Dark Red/Cherry Dukes
5.Light Brown Admiral
6.Pale White Chavos.
I will still try to get those 4 unobtainable UC,but i still don't know if i can get them.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel_175 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:24)
A massive 10 UC cars can be found in the mission''Counterfeit Gangster''.

Sadly only 6 can be obtain,while the other 4 are unobtainable that have HP.

All 10 UC have locked doors,but the other 4 are locked in the compound and there is no way to get them out,even with the cheatdevice.

These are the 4 unobtainable UC cars:
1.Green and White Stripes Banshee
2.Pale Yellow Dukes
3.White Comet
4.Darker Grey Turismo(much darker than the normal grey turismo)
These are locked in the compound,have locked doors and have HP.

These are the 6 obtainable UC cars:
1.Green Turismo
2.Light Blue with White Stripes Banshee
3.Dark Grey Comet
4.Dark Red/Cherry Dukes
5.Light Brown Admiral
6.Pale White Chavos.
I will still try to get those 4 unobtainable UC,but i still don't know if i can get them.

Too bad that you can't obtain those 4 vehicles, the look pretty cool sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users