• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
I MD Pradipta
  • I MD Pradipta

Boy you should have known by now, Eazy does it

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hey!!! I have completed san andreas end of the line mission 4x.but,i use cheats for complete this mission.I want to know can you complete this mission without cheat/Trainer/Mod? I try this mission without use cheats but i always fail.if you can complete this mission without cheats please give a trick. smile.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Well, I always make sure that Carl is already Fireproof due to all the fire surrounding the mission, acquirable through finishing the 12th level of the Firefighter side mission. Secondly, make sure you have maximum health and armor, both being acquired by completing level 12 of the Paramedic respectively Vigilante side missions. Other than that, have a bunch of ammo, and preferably at least 1000 bullets of Minigun. Other good weapons to have during this mission would be the SMG, AK-47 or M4 - make sure you have Hitman-Level Skill to all of them, or at least Gangster Level.

Besides, what's the point where you fail? During the shoot-out or the chase?

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Where in the mission do you fail?

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

If you wan't one of the mission helpers could do the mission for you if you upload your save to http://gtasnp.com/ icon14.gif

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Try to watch some video walkthroughs, like this one

It's hard to exit the burning building it may take few tries, just do what have been said above and you should be fine. This video could help you locating the exit if you have problem with this.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Also if you have not done the Firetruck missions and are not immune to fire you could always jump over it. You will not be caught in the flames.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

I use the molotov cocktails (fireproof CJ). And the Desert Eagle since it's all close combat.
Occasionally the M4 rifle.
The Mission is in three parts so if you fail after reaching Big Smoke save the game.
If you fail during the Chase save the game.
Then when you restart mission you only have to do the next part(s).

I MD Pradipta
  • I MD Pradipta

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

I fail during the chase

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Well, don't rush. If you're found a little behind the Firetruck, you'll notice that it slows down waiting for you. Try to avoid any contacts or crashes with anything and focus on the curves. That's all I can advice you. It's pretty hard to put in practice tips for the chase, but as lil weasel said, simply save after failing the chase and when you restart the mission you'll get to do only that part. Good luck. icon14.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

During the chase you only have to keep the Firetruck (blip) on the radar. You don't have to follow it on every twist and turn. You'll learn the path as you do it. It Always follows the same path.
You can't do anything about catching Sweet until the truck reaches the South/East Coastal Highway. Stay Close until it heads North.
When the Game tells you to catch Sweet: drive right up to the truck and BUMP its backend. Sweet will fall into the car. From then on it's just like "Just business".

By the Way when you finish it takes a bloody SEVEN minutes for the credits to run before you can save.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

At a certain point during the chase Tennpenny's new associate will stomp on Sweet's foot so you're gonna have to catch him. But just before that the Firetruck will move to the left side of the road. Make sure you don't follow and stay to the right because the Firetruck will come back to the right hand side of the road. I've failed this mission as well because it's not as easy to bring back the car on the other side especially when there's traffic. After you catch Sweet your first target should be the cop ho tried to kill him. Shoot him down, he will be hanging down on the stairs but he will only hang there as you can't bring him to the ground. Another Cop will come out of the other side so make sure you get him as well. This is the easy part, after this you will have cop cars behind your tail so try to destroy their vehicles with your unlimited Micro-Uzi. Try to aim for the heads of the cops inside the vehicle as it will give you more time to focus on the other vehicles. Soon after this there will be Vagos members trying to destroy your vehicle, for the ones in the car try to do what I have stated above and for the ones that are shooting from the bikes shoot the person who is riding the bike so don't focus on destroying the bike as that will just make it harder for you and waste time. You have to keep the car alive until you reach the overpass which goes over the top of Grove Street.

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

I did this mission yesterday and it was tough. My computer lagged like hell during the escape (My computer doesn't like fire, Burning Desire was torture), and I just barely managed to catch Sweet during the chase bit but the first person chase was rather easy, ended it with about half my health.

I MD Pradipta
  • I MD Pradipta

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Thanks all for the tips

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None