Boxers vs Briefs

68 replies to this topic
Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 15:26)
Neither, I wear this.

user posted image

PENIS ARMOR!

But not because I want to remain chaste (I don't need a metal contraption for that), but because there is a lot of people who would (perhaps rightfully) want to kick me in the dick. I never go outside without a penis armor.

And then you get an erection and your dick is smushed out those holes, like Play-Doh spaghetti.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Harley @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 16:06)
Neither, I wear this.

[IMG]penis armour[IMG]

PENIS ARMOR!

But not because I want to remain chaste (I don't need a metal contraption for that), but because there is a lot of people who would (perhaps rightfully) want to kick me in the dick. I never go outside without a penis armor.

And then you get an erection and your dick is smushed out those holes, like Play-Doh spaghetti.

You've just got to turn that frown, and penis armour, upside down. Problem solved.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Harley @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 16:06)
Neither, I wear this.

user posted image

PENIS ARMOR!

Nah, those holes make it feel like your dick is enclosed in your palm.

It also gets the job done for me when I feel like touching myself.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Danz., 15 May 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Boxer-briefs because they match me much better than either boxers or briefs.

Honestly, I stopped using briefs when I was 12. They look soooooo ghey and I've always felt that they were leaving 1/4 of my ass uncovered, which is really annoying.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

I haven't been able to wear anything but boxers since I was 10 or so. Everything else just doesn't feel right. I have no idea how anyone can wear whitey tighties. Boxer briefs are a little more understandable. Need that breathing room.

If I'm feeling real lazy I'll go commando. But only on a day off when I'm not going anywhere. If I go anywhere, boxers on.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

I remember in primary school having to do P.E. in your underpants if you forgot to bring your P.E. kit. Do they still do that nowadays? Seems a bit weird and inappropriate. I always had briefs, well fitting ones at that. But sometimes you had these kids whose mums obviously weren't as thorough in buying clothes, and these kids they either had enormous packages or their underwear was too loose fitting. You'd just be running around in the gym playing tag or something and all of a sudden a stray testicle comes flying out of nowhere. Or even a stray penis if you were really unlucky.

They wouldn't notice for a while either, so it'd just be hanging there. It's like I know you eat glue mate, but f*cking hell is it too much to ask for you to just tuck it away or remember your kit if you can't manage keep your genitals under control.

Please tell me it is actually banned now. f*cking hell.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Smell My Finger

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 09:23)
I remember in primary school having to do P.E. in your underpants if you forgot to bring your P.E. kit. Do they still do that nowadays? Seems a bit weird and inappropriate. I always had briefs, well fitting ones at that. But sometimes you had these kids whose mums obviously weren't as thorough in buying clothes, and these kids they either had enormous packages or their underwear was too loose fitting. You'd just be running around in the gym playing tag or something and all of a sudden a stray testicle comes flying out of nowhere. Or even a stray penis if you were really unlucky.

They wouldn't notice for a while either, so it'd just be hanging there. It's like I know you eat glue mate, but f*cking hell is it too much to ask for you to just tuck it away or remember your kit if you can't manage keep your genitals under control.

Please tell me it is actually banned now. f*cking hell.

I feel sorry you unlucky bastards had to deal with that. That's definitely illegal in America.
Still, doesn't stop some people from letting their vag ticklers hang out their zippers on purpose and call it an accident, there's a lot of proud perverts around these parts.

TrojanPrince
  • TrojanPrince

Trojan Prince - son of Priam

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

boxers are too distracting, so are boxer briefs -- i dont like the feel of underpants so close to my thighs leave that for gym shorts

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

Boxers. Wore briefs for a short time, but found them too constraining, so switched back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users