» «
Photo

GTA UCC (United Cities of Crime)

25 replies to this topic
cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by cj2000, 26 August 2014 - 11:01 AM.

There were some mods with similar name, but this thread has quite nothin to do with this mods. The only similarity is the idea to bring al GTA 3 era citiees together. Unfotunately it seems like nobody is interested to make such a mod on the SA engine, but my be such a mod will come on a RAGE engine one day. There were also some aligations, that R* want to make GTA containing all GTA 3 era citiees, but that's only aligations. However I gained some ideas, how a GTA containing all GTA 3 era citiees could look like.

The map:

There are 3 important parts on the map coresponding to the 3 states:

1. Liberty State in the Northeast containing Liberty City and Carcer City.

2. Vice State in the Southeast containing Vice City and Cottonmouth.

3. The State of San Andreas, known from GTA SA, in the West.

Vehicles:

All vehicles from SA, and al vehicles from GTA3, VC, LCS and VCS that haven't apear in SA. Some cars are tunable and can be tuned in tuningshops like in SA. There also should be a posibility to make cares bulletproof. Some vehicles can be modified with weapons like MG ore minigun.
There should be a prison bus based on the VC bus model, but it has bars over the windows and some other things prison buses have.

Gangs:

There is 2 kindes of gangs big krime syndicates like italian mafia or triad and streetgangs. Thre should be a respect level for every gang. If this level is negative the gang will atac you if ti's neutral the gang wil do nothing to you and if it's positve the gang wiil even help you. The concept is not realy new, it was introduced in GTA 2.
Here are the gangs with their gangvehicles:

Leones, Vehicles: Leone Sentinel ()
Sindaccos Vehicles: Sindacco Argento
Forellis Vehicles: Forelli Exsess
Yardies Vehicles: Yardie Lobo
Yakuza Vehicles: Yakuza Stinger
Diablos Vehicles: Diablo Stallion
Columbian Cartel Vehicles: Cartel Cruiser
LC Triads Vehicles: Triad Fish Van
South Side Hoods Vehicles: Hoods Rumpo XL
Cubans Vehicles: Cuban Hermes
Cholos Vehicles: Cholo Sabre
Bikers Vehicles: Biker Angel
Sharks Vehicles: Gang Rancher, Gang Burrito
Haitians Vehicles: Voodoo
Vercetti Gang
Ballas Vehicles: Tahoma, Majestic
Grove Street Families Vehicles: Greenwood, Savanna
Los Santos Vagos Vehicles: Tornado, Oceanic
Varrios Los Aztecas Vehicles: Remington, Broadway
San Fierro Rifa
San Fierro Triads (Mountain Cloud Boys)
Da Nang Boys
Russian Mafia Vehicles: Maibatsu

Weapons:

The weapons are clasified into 5 types, this clasificatin is sometimes controversial, but the reason for this clasifikatin is that for every type of weapon there is a scil level. Some wepontypes have subtypes. There is a posibility to upgrade weapons, posible upgrades are silencsr, sniperscope, laserdot and biger amu capacity. The most weapons have their own amunition only some weapons share the same amunition. There also other important diferences between weopons like acuracy, firerange, damage and amucapacity. The weapons can't be fin in the midle of the street they can only be find in some hiden places. They can also be tacen from other combatans or bought in some legal or ilegal weapon shops.

Legal shops:
Bunch of Tools: most mele weapons and the Nailgun.
Ammu-Nation: most handguns and rifles

Ilegal shops:
Phil's Place: heavy weapons and explosives
Weapon smugling gangs like Cholos and Russian Mafia: diferent types of weapons

Type 1 mele:
Kitchen knife
Combat knife
Butterfly Knife
Nightstick
Screwdriver
Meat Cleaver
Lead pipe
Baseball bat
Shovel
Golf club
Pool Cue
Machete
Katana
Fire axe
Stun Gun

Type 2 handguns (can be used dualhanded if the skil level is high enough):

Nailgun

Subtype pistol:
Colt 1911
Beretta
Walther PPK
Heckler and Koch USP SLP. 40
Desert Eagle
Makarov PM
PSM
Glock 20
AWC Amphibian S Ruger MKII .22
PSS

Wildey .475 Magnum

Subtype revolver:
Colt Python
Colt Anaconda
Bull .480
Smith & Wesson Model 500

Subtype MP:
TEC 9
MAC-10
Skorpion vz. 61
Uzi
OA-93
MP7
SP89

Subtype 3 rifles:

Crossbow
Marlin Model 336

Subtype SMG:
MP5/40
FN P90

Subtype shotgun:
Remington Model 870
Ithaca 37
Sawn-off (Winchester Model 21)
SPAS-12
Striker
Jackhammer

Subtype asault rifle:
Ruger Mini-30
M16A1
Steyr Aug
AK-47
AKS-74U

Subtype sniper rifle:
Remington 700
R93
TRG-22
Browning BAR Safari
W2000
Dragunov SVD
PSG-1
PGM
Barrett M95

Type 4 heavy weapons:

Flamethrower

Subtype MG:
M60E3
PKM
M-249 SAW

Subtype grenade launcher:
M79
MGL-140

Subtype rocket launcher:
M72 LAW
RPG-7
FIM-92 Stinger
9K38 Igla

Type 5 explosives:
Tear Gas
Molotov Cocktail
Grenade
Landmine
TNT

Type 0 other:
Fire Extinguisher
Camera
Night Vision Goggles
Thermal Vision Goggles
Parachute
Binoculars

The story:

The main character is a young car thief from Liberty City, lets call him Jony (I am not realy good in giving names). Jonies Parents ilegaly came to America from "the old continent" searching for a beter life. They were brutaly murdered when he was a teenager, only his younger sister survived. Jonies dad was a junior box chempion in his country and oficially worked as a bouncer in Luigies club, but it seem he did also some inoficial jobs for Luigy and the mafia. After teh dead of Jonies parents Luigy ofers him some jobs. Jony is interested in cars and races, so the jobs are all about stealing cars. One day Jony is ofered a very lucrative job, after that he´ll have enough money for him and his sister. The only thing he has to do is to steal a very rare car. A routine job for Jony, but something goes wrong and he is chased by the police in the stolen car. But even after he gets rid of the police and goes to the hideout where he should hand over the car and get the money a special unit expects him there and there is no escape. It's turns out that the car belongs to the mayor of LC and in the trunk there is the corpse of the mayor. Special agent Toreno ofers Jony 2 posibilities to go to jail for grand theft auto ore stay free but worck for him.
After some years of suicide missions for Toreno Jony returns to LC and searches for his sister, but she has desapeared. Thats where the main story starts. The story is dividet in to 3 parts coresponding to the parts of the map. The first part takes place in Liberty State, the second in SA and the last in Vice State.

characters:

There are a lot of well known characters, some of them were even protagonists in GTA 3 era games, so I will not go in details about most of them.

Pauly: Jonies best friend he was also involved in the car theft
Claude Speed (GTA 3 protagonist)
Donald Love
8-Ball
Joey Leone (head of the Leone crime family)
Luigi Goterelli (Jonies first bos in LC)
Phil Cassidy
The don: leader of italian mafia all over the country and the only person respected by al 3 italin mafia families. His real name is a well kept secret, only few people know it an how he looks like. Hi is on the top of FBI most wanted list.
Ivan: the leader of russian mafia. His rise begun after the colapse in Soviet Union and the eastern Europe. He used his relations there and build a world wide weaponsmugling network.
Le Wong: member of LC triads and the Wong crime family
Carl Johnson (CJ)
Sean "Sweet" Johnson
Wu Zi Mu
Ran Fa Li
Kendl Johnson
Cesar Vialpando
Kent Paul
Ken Rosenberg
Mike Toreno
Maddog
Zero
The Truth
Tommy Vercetti
Colonel Juan García Cortez
Umberto Robina
Auntie Poulet
Steve Scott
"Big" Mitch Baker
Earnest Kelly
Mercedes Cortez
Alberto Robina
Dwaine and Jethro

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

If they really wanted to cash in Rockstar could easily make a GTA on current gen consoles that features all of the GTA III era cities with updated graphics like the mobile versions of GTA III and VC and allow the player to take a plane between each of the five cities (with the added option of driving between Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas). Hell they could even throw in Carcer City (attached to Liberty City) and Cottonmouth, Florida (close to Vice City) to freshen things up a bit. Of course they're not going to do this.

It's a neat little concept but it needs a lot of work in terms of plot expansion and presentation.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

This has potential but you should get a logo, make tables, and improve the grammar. I do like the concept however.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 21:58)
If they really wanted to cash in Rockstar could easily make a GTA on current gen consoles that features all of the GTA III era cities with updated graphics like the mobile versions of GTA III and VC and allow the player to take a plane between each of the five cities (with the added option of driving between Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas). Hell they could even throw in Carcer City (attached to Liberty City) and Cottonmouth, Florida (close to Vice City) to freshen things up a bit. Of course they're not going to do this.

It's a neat little concept but it needs a lot of work in terms of plot expansion and presentation.

I think we both agree that R* will not make GTA Containing all the cities from GTA 3 era, but it's may be posible that someone (not R*) create a modification on the RAGE engine containing this cities. As far I know there are total convertion for every city from GTA 3 era. So if GTA 4 engine can handle such big map, containing the 3 cities, and if the ovners of the mentioned TCs give their permision such a modification is posible. I know it's all Theoretic and there ar 2 big ifs.
considering the plot expansion and presentation, I am working on it.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by cj2000, 25 February 2013 - 04:34 PM.

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 04:29)
This has potential but you should get a logo, make tables, and improve the grammar. I do like the concept however.

I have no idea how to make a logo because I have no photoshop it's to expensive. I am also not realy hapy with the name of the thread, I took it only to avoid some misunderstandings. Cosidering the grammar I have to excuse myself but my english is realy bad, to be honest it's awfull, but I try to make some impovement. And by now I have no idea how to make tables.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

I already mentioned, I am not realy hapy with the name of the topic. So maybe someone have an idea for a better name and a logo? I would also like to know how to make tables like in some other similar topics.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

I saw the GTA 5 map, it seams to be some times biger than from GTA SA, so a mod, containing the map discribed at the top could be teoreticaly be created for GTA 5.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Do you use a browser to come here? Or a time machine?
Wait until V comes for PC, then playing with files starts, and after that, a map like this will not be such an impossible thing, V's RAGE engine could handle much bigger maps.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Do you use a browser to come here? Or a time machine?
Wait until V comes for PC, then playing with files starts, and after that, a map like this will not be such an impossible thing, V's RAGE engine could handle much bigger maps.

Yes I know that GTA 5 is not avaible for PC yet. Cocidering the time machine you should ask this question all the people starting threads about GTA 6.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

You got it wrong, man!
It seems you're coming here in 2006 using a time machine :lol:

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

You got it wrong, man!
It seems you're coming here in 2006 using a time machine :lol:

Why 2006?

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

It was the year when "Vice City Stories" came and the 3rd era finished.

I wonder this sh*t topic has more views than my concept, i mean the "Ultimate"

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Crap Fly

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 30 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

I think you're being offensive about GTA III Era, man (even if you didn't want to mean it). I think GTA III Era has a great potential for fan-fictions, even for me, more than HD Era. Because for now, III Era has more history than HD Era and you see, III Era has a greater fiction, well-connected crossovers. Yeah, III Era concepts would get little attention but I think all people should see that III Era has a great potential and this potential must be mined. After I'll be done with A Mexico, Al Infierno (my GTA IV concept, but I am not so sure if I will finish it because IV DLCs are old-fashioned for people, I guess) I consider making two GTA III Era concepts, one of them is set two years before San Andreas, concerning on a big story from the perspective Kane and the whole Ballas gang and the other is a Vice City concept which will be set in 1995 or 1996, after the downfall of Don Vercetti, in a dark utopic City Of Vice with a huge amount of corruption. And in the Vice City concept I am considering multiple protagonists, probably three.

However, you're right. This concept doesn't look good, it should be improved too much. First off, the beginning is not bad, actually a good start but I think it would be better if we see Luigi's mission about stealing a car with mayor's corpse a time after story starts. So after Jonie (man, you should find a better name) would start to work for Toreno, maybe collecting evidence about top criminals in the city. I would like to see it like that. I'm not so much good at grammar but you should improve your English A LOT. Also there's a huge time gap between GTA III and Vice City, I think you should include less characters from Vice City in your concept (as I consider this as a III Era concept after the year 2001), include the ones who can be logically fit into your story. Like I said, story seems not bad but you should improve it so much better. Good luck with it, man. :)

• cj2000 likes this

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by cj2000, 31 October 2013 - 01:46 PM.

You maybe can say 3rd era was finished in 2008 when GTA4 came out, but not 2006. I respect your opinion and that you dislike my topic, but it doesn´t give you the right to call it sh*t. There is some topics hir I don´t like, but I would never call them sh*t.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by cj2000, 26 August 2014 - 10:16 AM.

I think you're being offensive about GTA III Era, man (even if you didn't want to mean it). I think GTA III Era has a great potential for fan-fictions, even for me, more than HD Era. Because for now, III Era has more history than HD Era and you see, III Era has a greater fiction, well-connected crossovers. Yeah, III Era concepts would get little attention but I think all people should see that III Era has a great potential and this potential must be mined. After I'll be done with A Mexico, Al Infierno (my GTA IV concept, but I am not so sure if I will finish it because IV DLCs are old-fashioned for people, I guess) I consider making two GTA III Era concepts, one of them is set two years before San Andreas, concerning on a big story from the perspective Kane and the whole Ballas gang and the other is a Vice City concept which will be set in 1995 or 1996, after the downfall of Don Vercetti, in a dark utopic City Of Vice with a huge amount of corruption. And in the Vice City concept I am considering multiple protagonists, probably three.

However, you're right. This concept doesn't look good, it should be improved too much. First off, the beginning is not bad, actually a good start but I think it would be better if we see Luigi's mission about stealing a car with mayor's corpse a time after story starts. So after Jonie (man, you should find a better name) would start to work for Toreno, maybe collecting evidence about top criminals in the city. I would like to see it like that. I'm not so much good at grammar but you should improve your English A LOT. Also there's a huge time gap between GTA III and Vice City, I think you should include less characters from Vice City in your concept (as I consider this as a III Era concept after the year 2001), include the ones who can be logically fit into your story. Like I said, story seems not bad but you should improve it so much better. Good luck with it, man. :)

I am always open for constructive critics and I agre that my cocept is not realy good. One of the goals of my cocept was to bring all GTA and may be Manhunt cities in one game and create some cind of conection between the 3 era parts. The reason I started the story this way is because it´s not it is not just a story it´s some cind of game cocept. The first 2 misions should make the player familiar with the controls. In the Luigi's mission the player learn the car controls while in Torenos mission the player learn the weapon controls. Torenos special weapontraining should also explaine why the main chracter (I agree Jonie is realy not the best name) can handle diferent weapons so good. The story should play 2003-2005, but the most VC charecters could be stil alife, they are just old.

I am not a native speaker, that should explain my problems with english. I could write everithing in german and than translate with google, but it´ll be even a biger mes.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

There is a mod here: http://gtaforums.com...ersion-5/page-1 that brings together all the cities from 3 era, so if this mod is done and permision to use it is granted I will try to make this concept a mod.

EpicWafflez515
  • EpicWafflez515

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

This topic is sh*t.

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

How about someone who is a member of the United Church of Christ who sells drugs out of his local church? 

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by cj2000, 27 August 2014 - 11:24 AM.

This topic is sh*t.

If you don´t like this topic, just don´t post here. There is really no reason to ofend.

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

How about someone who is a member of the United Church of Christ who sells drugs out of his local church? 

What did you mean? Never heared about United Church of Christ.

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

What an awful, generic title.

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

http://www.ucc.org/

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

http://www.ucc.org/

Now I understand. I changed the name of my concept to United States of Crime, but was not able to change the name of the topic. The UCC standed in my concept for United Cities of Crime.

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

How about a guy who attends the University of Southern California and sells drugs to pay his college tuition? 

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

E.T.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

^ Mate, if you don't like the topic, why do you post nonsense? There are much better ways to show your smartness. The guy is just sharing his idea. He wants opinions from people, not bullsh*t.

Good Luck, cj2000. It's a pretty neat idea. I'm sure many people will like 5 cities and roaming through them(i know i will!).
  • cj2000 likes this

cj2000
  • cj2000

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

^ Mate, if you don't like the topic, why do you post nonsense? There are much better ways to show your smartness. The guy is just sharing his idea. He wants opinions from people, not bullsh*t.

Good Luck, cj2000. It's a pretty neat idea. I'm sure many people will like 5 cities and roaming through them(i know i will!).

5 cities was my firs idea, but now it´s more about 7 or at least 6 cities, as Carcer City having a prison with a dethrow will perfectly feat in my story.

What an awful, generic title.

If you have an idea for a bater title?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users