• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

Hey you guys I know this is not quite the topic for it, but I need some opinion on what to do. I have been doing my master save for pc and i'm missing some things I want to do, but i have a kind of a dilema, on one hand I wanted to have michelle's FI Monster saved in Doherty or eventually in the Las Venturas impound, since I have no more space in the other impounds and garages that are filled with rare vehicles, on the other hand if I don't get michelle's Monster I can keep both Barbara and Katie at 43%. Which would you choose or would you try and do another mastersave leaving the oysters and Michelle's outfit for last?
I'm more inclined to go for the girlfriends percentage since i'm not gonna keep the monster on the final save because you can get it at anytime.
I could go back in game since i have all the saved games but doing that I will loose the progress on all the most difficult things like getting the Phoenix, the max respect, the hitman levels, the HYDRA and more exausting even the Criminal rating that it's almost at half, making me more inclined to redo the all master save anyway.
What do you think??????

PS I've also began doing this mastersave for PS3 but finishing one already is taking me too long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users