Photo

Glitched Game?

7 replies to this topic
Gary-X
  • Gary-X

Introducing Bats to Faces since 2001

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

I had posted earlier in another topic about how San Fierro Triads and the Da Nang Boys were shooting at me for no reason during missions in San Fierro, well since continuing on in the game, I've reached the mission "Beat Down on B-Dup". I've noticed one glitch which continues on from earlier and I've also found another glitch which I had never seen before. Basically, the main glitch I want to say is that Grove Street OG's kept shooting at Sweet and I, this happened when we were on Grove Street and then again up in Glen Park after taking the territory over. The second glitch is that the AK-47's that the Ballas members at B-Dup's house use seem to have an incredibly good aim, if I'm out their way, you can see the bullets hit the wall of the Discount store on the next block. When Sweet and I are in clear view, their bullets still hit us and make us take damage even though we are on the other side of the park. I've tried sniping these Ballas from afar but the bullets just make them cover for a few seconds then start shooting again. The Grove Street members did not attack me when I was originally doing missions in Los Santos, but it seems I've gained quite a negative reputation since my return from Las Venturas.

PC Version
Steam
Respect bar is half way across
No cheats have been used in this save

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Gary-X @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 21:07)
The second glitch is that the AK-47's that the Ballas members at B-Dup's house use seem to have an incredibly good aim, if I'm out their way, you can see the bullets hit the wall of the Discount store on the next block. When Sweet and I are in clear view, their bullets still hit us and make us take damage even though we are on the other side of the park. I've tried sniping these Ballas from afar but the bullets just make them cover for a few seconds then start shooting again.

This is not a glitch. This is by R* design. They are like this every time I've done this mission, and I've seen it in many videos of this mission. I know it makes the mission slightly harder, but what you gonna do. If only all other NPC's had this good aim in the game...maybe it wouldn't be that easy for me.

Gary-X
  • Gary-X

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Ah, okay then. Well that's solved that. Can't say I ever noticed it when playing the PS2 version, which was why I thought it was a bug. confused.gif

Now only for this OG Hostility...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

What weapons do you have CJ armed with?

Gary-X
  • Gary-X

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

I believe it was an M4 when I was in Grove Street and it was primarily an MP5 in Glen Park.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Use the M4 for Beat Down on B Dup, it will fix up those Ballas guards in no time.

Gary-X
  • Gary-X

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Got by 'Beat Down on B-Dup' without trouble, got shot at by Varrios during 'Los Desperados' when I was trying to take their territory for them but I guess that is just a riot thing.
Haven't had any bother from GSF Members outside of the Riots.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:23 AM

Dude, there is no "glitched" game here. It's no big secret that gangs on missions are not programmed as actual gang members. Kill them, check your "Enemy gangs killed" stat and there will be no increase. The Ballas on Beat Down On B-Dup do not raise your enemy gangs killed stat. Even Grove boys killed on Catalyst don't raise your "friendly gang members killed" stat. Only gangs that spawn on the streets naturally (without mission scripts) will raise your enemy gangs killed stat, because only they are true gang members. Some examples below:

-Ballas killed on Cleaning the hood, Drive-Thru, Drive-By, Green sabre, End of the line and etc doesn't raise your enemy gangs killed stats.

-Vagos killed on Wrong side of the tracks, A home in the hills, Los desperados, End of the line and etc doesn't raise your enemy gangs killed stats.

-Rifas killed on Pier 69, End of the Line don't raise your enemy gangs killed stats.

-Da Nang boys killed on Amphibious assault, The Da Nang thang, Outrider and etc doesn't raise your enemy gangs killed stats.

-Mafia killed on Freefall, The meat business, Saint Mark's bistro and etc doesn't raise your enemy gangs killed stats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users