MEGAMAP

3 replies to this topic
coltonon
  • coltonon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

DO NOT DIE!!!!!!!
I have seen lots of people bring up the idea, and never even a beta comes out!

Please please please please please do not toss this idea like what has happened with GTU and othe mods!

Now that that is over with, hi.
I have this idea, (and so do most every people that play the III era) of combining all of the maps into a super ultra mega map. I've seen the idea dropped all of the time. I really don't think it would be that impossible. Most of the dirty work has already been done. The maps have already been converted. I'm sure Dingleman would let you ( the possible team leaders) use his maps from sa lc ( I say Dingleman because he has basicly taken over). I don't know if the creators of gta united would let you use their map, but the guys at San vice would probably be ecstatic of the idea. WE CANNOT LET THIS TOPIlC DIE!!!!

We would need a team. Please please please if you have some sort of mapping skill or stuff and has what it takes, we'll this is a forum. POST! We need some leaders. This is the mega-mod people. Don't let it die. This is a test of willingness and courage. Don't let it die...

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

Relax, that has been done, too. Check this out. wink.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

.Retro mod developer. (Xenon Brothers)

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

I am redoing SOL for SA and VC engines.

This will take time. Normal and custom map versions. for more info check out GTA State of Liberty on the hosted mods section.

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 08:44)
I am redoing SOL for SA and VC engines.

This will take time. Normal and custom map versions. for more info check out GTA State of Liberty on the hosted mods section.

really? i've been waiting this long time! inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users