GTA IV & GTA III Comparison

2 replies to this topic
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Isn't it awful when I talk about my dreams

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

I'm basically using this thread as an excuse to post these pictures. blush.gif

I looked around the construction yard in South Bohan when I thought about GTA III. So I even got a Rancher that looks like a Cartel Cruiser.
user posted image
user posted image

So I decided to make the gang cars from GTA III. Here's the Diablo Stallion.
Note: I used the Vigero and resprayed it at night. I thought it was black but it was dark red. Because the gang car has flames on it, I thought about using blood stains as the flames because I'm crazy and creative. colgate.gif
user posted image
user posted image
I was going to use the Stallion but I couldn't find it for sh*t so I used the Vigero.

I also made the Yakuza Stinger. I used a Comet and got it white and used the same method from making the Diablo Stallion.
user posted image
Won't believe how many resprays that took. I started to think the car's original colour was the one that came right after white.

When making the Diablo Stallion and Yakuza Stinger, I ran over SO MANY PEOPLE. Also to make the Mafia Sentinel, obtain a Sentinel XS from Westdyke most likely and respray it until it's grey. biggrin.gif
Wait, I just realized the blood pattern on the Yakuza Stinger looks better than the Stallion's.

Also, sorry for the low quality pictures. So basically this thread is about comparing vehicles, areas, and other things from GTA IV to GTA III. You can post pictures of it, send links, use mods, not use mods, just do what you can do.

• OmeXr

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

user posted image

• Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

Haha. The Yakuza Stinger looks awesome mate. Yo I should do others from other GTA games. Leone Sentinel'd be an easy one! lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users