Photo

Official PS4 Topic

2,955 replies to this topic
one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

That white PS4. It looks nice in that photo but I wouldn't buy it. it'd just look so out of place because mostly everything else in my house is black. black tv. black ps3 etc...

and the controller. just imagine how dirty it's gonna look. white doesn't stay white.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

What do I put here?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

That white PS4. It looks nice in that photo but I wouldn't buy it. it'd just look so out of place because mostly everything else in my house is black. black tv. black ps3 etc...

and the controller. just imagine how dirty it's gonna look. white doesn't stay white.

Lol same here. It'll be out of place. It's a nice system though. ^_^

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I like the controller white, but the console looks weird. They should've make the buttons on the controller white too.

one55
  • one55

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Lol same here. It'll be out of place. It's a nice system though. ^_^

yeah it's nice to look at but i wouldn't own it.

• LightningLord411 likes this

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Olympics

Posted 3 days ago

I'd buy that white one. f*cking hate how that black one shows up the dust instantly after you've wiped it down.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 3 days ago Edited by gta_aus, 3 days ago.

I'd buy that white one. f*cking hate how that black one shows up the dust instantly after you've wiped it down.

I know right. I have to wipe mine down every few days. I have no idea where all this dust comes from to start with.

I have a white PS3 with white controllers and I love it. Everyone that comes over wants it. I didn't know there is a white ps4 coming out, but I too NEED IT.

PlayStationWhitegalary.jpg
That is so f*cking sexy.

And a white console or whatever would work with all other black stuff in your living room/bedroom. If you have that one white piece centered nicely you'll be surprised how nice it would look and it'll make it really be the main focus piece. Listen to me here giving interior decorating tips. :/

one55
  • one55

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

currently installing all my games onto a new 1 tb hard drive. god this is boring. downloading all the ridiculously huge BF4 DLC's. next up: FFXIV. and i'm not even gonna bother downloading the destiny beta again since it ends tomorrow. i've already completed all the missions and maxed out the level limit. 

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Pat, 3 days ago.

I like the controller white, but the console looks weird. They should've make the buttons on the controller white too.

I think it'd look better to keep the bottom shell black but the top one white. Get a nice contrast going. I was actually planning on doing something like that with my own controller, but I don't want to go through the effort of painting it myself and the only white shells I can find online use glossy paint, and the last thing I want is a glossy controller.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 days ago Edited by poklane, 3 days ago.

currently installing all my games onto a new 1 tb hard drive. god this is boring. downloading all the ridiculously huge BF4 DLC's. next up: FFXIV. and i'm not even gonna bother downloading the destiny beta again since it ends tomorrow. i've already completed all the missions and maxed out the level limit. 

There's a new mission some time today on the Moon, only for 2 hours.

one55
  • one55

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

There's a new mission some time today on the Moon, only for 2 hours.

yeah, i've seen that but i really can't be assed downloading the beta all over again just to play a mission and get an emblem. plus the beta will be ending soon. 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 2 days ago

Question when it comes to Live Streaming on Twitch from PS4...

When you start broadcasting from your PS4 logged in with your Twitch account does it still record even if you aren't watching the channel or have the channel up while live streaming your game play or Do you have to have the channel up on your PC too?

(Yes i am aware of the new settings and I have already have it set to where it records all my sessions)

one55
  • one55

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by one55, 2 days ago.

Question when it comes to Live Streaming on Twitch from PS4...

When you start broadcasting from your PS4 logged in with your Twitch account does it still record even if you aren't watching the channel or have the channel up while live streaming your game play or Do you have to have the channel up on your PC too?

(Yes i am aware of the new settings and I have already have it set to where it records all my sessions)

yes it'll still record. as long as you press the share button and set it up to stream then that's you! you don't need to load the channel up on your PC.

• AiraCobra likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by AiraCobra, 21 hours ago.

Recently i have acquired the full series of a TV Show from Season One to Season 13 though a download (Yes by legal means no piracy was involved) and the files are in MP4 and AVI files.

I was able to watch videos from my memory stick on my PS3 but i don't remember what video files they used.

My question is, If i would to put those files onto a memory stick and plug it into my PS4 will my PS4 read it or would i need to convert the files into something else?

*Could you please quote me if you answer, My luck i'll forget i even posted here and will forget to look back to see if it was answered*

mareepx
  • mareepx

R.I.P 'Top 5 most rarest cars' topic :(

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 hours ago

Recently i have acquired the full series of a TV Show from Season One to Season 13 though a download (Yes by legal means no piracy was involved) and the files are in MP4 and AVI files.

I was able to watch videos from my memory stick on my PS3 but i don't remember what video files they used.

My question is, If i would to put those files onto a memory stick and plug it into my PS4 will my PS4 read it or would i need to convert the files into something else?

*Could you please quote me if you answer, My luck i'll forget i even posted here and will forget to look back to see if it was answered*

Well, you could try what you did on a ps3 and find out if the ps4 will read those files?

fefenc
  • fefenc

Peon

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by fefenc, 11 hours ago.

gaystation4.jpg

This isn't any joke. In celebration of pride week in Sweden, retailer Webhallen is auctioning off a customized PlayStation 4, which is called as to support The Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Rights (RFSL). Designated the "Gaystation edition," the auction for the $400 console is already up to $1,630 (as of this writing).

"For many young people, the world of games will become a refuge to escape the taunting or worse of real life. On Webhallen, we are gamers in heart and mind, and are keen that as many as possible have the opportunity to feel welcome and enjoy the world's largest and fastest growing interest: video games," notes the Webhallen post, with #thisisforthegaymers.

The site also notes that 100% of the proceeds will go to RFSL Newcomers, which works with asylum seekers, undocumented migrants and new LGBTQ arrivals under that division.

Source: http://www.joystiq.c...up-for-auction/

----------------------------------

Now I ask you guys, would you play on Gaystation 4? Please comment bellow

Obs: Please, don't post any explicit gay material here, otherwise, a mod will surelly close the topic. I'm aware some users likes to post this kind of stuff on GTA Forums ↓

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

Dawwwww. You get an Ellie sackboy or girl in this case when you preorder LBP3
LBP-3-Dragon-Age.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users