Official PS4 Topic

3,185 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 10:59)
QUOTE (eerik @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 12:06)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 02:47)
I don't know why but I feel Sony will delay the PS4 , the reason is that DRM wasn't planed but it maybe was planed so they'll have to take that out

Please go away and take your uneducated guesses with you. This isn't a right place for speculation based on your asshole.

Why did you get butthurt ? I was just guessing and not saying it's a fact

Probably because you're an annoying fanboy, I am a fanboy for the PS4 now, but at least i'm not being too annoying about it. It's one thing to say that the developers of the PS4 may have considered having the DRM thing, it's another to make up stuff and try make it sound worse than what the Xbox One had and that they still have the DRM there even though they never once mentioned it throughout their whole marketing campaign. Wtf does "physically take it out" mean.

QUOTE (Flight180Victim)
QUOTE (Daz @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 06:58)
QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 22:49)
QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 18:23)
Will the PS4 have avatars like on the Xbox 360?

Will it? That would kind of be sticking in the fork in Microsoft... Xbox players would feel right at home with the PS4.

Oh god I hope not.

The seriously lame thing about the avatars is that Microsoft FORCED everyone to have one, you couldn't opt out or just use a shadowed out character. Just like they force everything else on you. So over time though I never wanted to be a part of it, I was forced to stare at this little sh*t of a character always f*cking waving at me.

Enough was enough. I had to go buy a decent outfit so I didn't at least look like a retard dancing around on my dashboard. I did it just to cover something up. Paying for a sheet to put over a god awful painting someone gave you.

What is funny though is that no doubt with Xbox One, Microsoft can either totally forget about avatars and remove them, thus losing ALL the worthless sh*te you have bought and unlocked for them. Or still continue to use them but make up some bullsh*t about the purchases don't carry over and you would have to restock your avatar yet again.

f*cking pisstake.

All I wanted was a fixed statue that had no homosexual animations that just stood there and looked cool with an accurately proportional head to body ratio.

Either that or just be a floating orb, but nope, have to use the sh*tty little f*cks.

As Vlad would say, "Boo f*cking hoo"

As I would say, "boo f*cking hoo" when consoles literally have an arm installed inside the console, which will pop out, and literally grab your wallet to take money out when it knows you aren't around thanks to its handy surveillance feature. Then once it has the cash, it will "break down" and force you to send it to Microsoft with additional fees, Microsoft will then open it up, take the money, then re-enable the console and ship it back to you.

You understand why we need to complain and scrutinize? Because otherwise they will keep going, and literally shove dildo's up your ass while you sleep because "Boo f*cking hoo" deal with it, they can do whatever the f*ck they want and you will continue to put up with it.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 11:19)
I haven't voted because I still don't know what I want, and I don't "love" either of them. The Xbox One to me has more interesting exclusives going for it, and is the console of choice for most of my close friends. I don't like the price and the headset being an extra though. The PS4 looks nicer and has an advantage with it's more powerful GPU, but the games don't interest me yet.

Well the Xbox 360 also looked more interesting in the beginning with its exclusives, even though in the long term Microsoft screwed it up pretty much. It's a little sad how Microsoft gave up in the past years with the 360 already, while there are still exclusives coming for the PS3 (and I mean REAL exclusives).

It seems like MS is doing this with the Xbox One all over again. You pay a lot on release for the console, have the better exclusives, but what comes then? That doesn't justify buying the console for such a high price at launch.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Trund @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 13:49)
I haven't voted because I still don't know what I want, and I don't "love" either of them. The Xbox One to me has more interesting exclusives going for it, and is the console of choice for most of my close friends. I don't like the price and the headset being an extra though. The PS4 looks nicer and has an advantage with it's more powerful GPU, but the games don't interest me yet.

Well the Xbox 360 also looked more interesting in the beginning with its exclusives, even though in the long term Microsoft screwed it up pretty much. It's a little sad how Microsoft gave up in the past years with the 360 already, while there are still exclusives coming for the PS3 (and I mean REAL exclusives).

It seems like MS is doing this with the Xbox One all over again. You pay a lot on release for the console, have the better exclusives, but what comes then? That doesn't justify buying the console for such a high price at launch.

I'm not even sure that they have any good REAL exclusives. Didn't they say Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 might eventually come to PS4 (which I think almost certainly means that they will)

I remember reading that there will be 20 exclusives year one for PS4, so there are still many games to be revealed

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 14:36)

I'm not even sure that they have any good REAL exclusives. Didn't they say Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 might eventually come to PS4 (which I think almost certainly means that they will)

I remember reading that there will be 20 exclusives year one for PS4, so there are still many games to be revealed

Dead Rising 3 is being published by Microsoft and they are funding a lot in the game so it will stay exclusive and will not be available on the PS4 ; TitanFall , maybe TitanFall will come to the PS4 after the EA agreement with Microsoft finish and that is a 10 years agreement

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 15:58)
QUOTE (josephene123 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 14:36)

Dead Rising 3 is being published by Microsoft and they are funding a lot in the game so it will stay exclusive and will not be available on the PS4 ; TitanFall , maybe TitanFall will come to the PS4 after the EA agreement with Microsoft finish and that is a 10 years agreement

The deal wouldn't be 10 years

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

What?

Titanfall is a one year time exclusive not 10 years and it was confirmed by some Neogaf members.

And by reading some forums, it's pretty clear that no one really gives a sh*t about DR3.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 07 July 2013 - 06:53 PM.

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 17:18)

What?

Titanfall is a one year time exclusive not 10 years and it was confirmed by some Neogaf members.

And by reading some forums, it's pretty clear that no one really gives a sh*t about DR3.

A new member at Neogaf doesn't mean it's the truth , I didn't say it's a 10 year exclusive , I said Microsoft have a 10 years agreement with EA

@finn4life What I meant with Physically taking out is that if it was planned , it would have to be delayed cause they'll have to take the peace of hardware they have put it in or you'll have to update a first day update so it takes out all the policies they have put it in , meaning it's the same case with the Xbox One , and I know that you were always a Sony diehard fanboy so please don't say it in public so no flame wars happen

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 10:18)

For me it's because of X1 exclusivity. That rendered any hype I had before pointless.

Another thing, I can't be the only one here that thinks Titanfall is just a basic shooter that looks more like Crysis than a new series all together?

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 18:48)

For me it's because of X1 exclusivity. That rendered any hype I had before pointless.

Another thing, I can't be the only one here that thinks Titanfall is just a basic shooter that looks more like Crysis than a new series all together?

I think the reason for people not caring is because everybody knows that it's going to be a timed exclusive even the developers know themselves because even they hinted at it.

-Wheatley

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Wheatley @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 19:00)

I think the reason for people not caring is because everybody knows that it's going to be a timed exclusive even the developers know themselves because even they hinted at it.

-Wheatley

Maybe TitanFall but not Dead Rising 3 , Dead Rising 3 is being published by Microsoft and is being helped my Microsoft Victoria Studios

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (Wheatley @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 19:00)

-Wheatley

Maybe TitanFall but not Dead Rising 3 , Dead Rising 3 is being published by Microsoft and is being helped my Microsoft Victoria Studios

I'd rather say Dead Rising 3. Maybe not the initial version, but they could always release another version of the game at a later time under a different publisher.

But meh. The presentation of Dead Rising 3 was rather crap anyways, wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft killed it and just thinks the game will sell due to its name.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 05:44)
@finn4life What I meant with Physically taking out is that if it was planned , it would have to be delayed cause they'll have to take the peace of hardware they have put it in or you'll have to update a first day update so it takes out all the policies they have put it in , meaning it's the same case with the Xbox One , and I know that you were always a Sony diehard fanboy so please don't say it in public so no flame wars happen

I don't see how they could use hardware as a DRM device, that doesn't make an ounce of sense.

Also, I am not a fanboy actually, i'm a fan. Difference is that I like the PS4 because it is factually better in most respects, not because I just love Sony.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 02:58)
QUOTE (Ibrahimhassounah @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 05:44)

I don't see how they could use hardware as a DRM device, that doesn't make an ounce of sense.

Also, I am not a fanboy actually, i'm a fan. Difference is that I like the PS4 because it is factually better in most respects, not because I just love Sony.

I respect your opinion

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 04:24)
So that's what tragicomedy is like in real life.

The word you're looking for is "schadenfreude."

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (reform @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 05:27)
There aren't any exclusives on either machine that I care about if I'm honest.

I'm the same way. The only game I had any interest in, was Dead Rising 3, and then I find out it's going to the dark and gritty route instead of the dark comedy route of the last games. Though I am still going the PS4 route, do the promise of more exclusives down the line from Sony. Games like another Uncharted game or Last of Us 2.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

I think I may have left it too late to pre-order a PS4 that would have guaranteed delivery for release day.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:42)
I think I may have left it too late to pre-order a PS4 that would have guaranteed delivery for release day.

Don't feel bad, I'm not going to buy one until I feel like it haha, which will most likely be a few weeks after release when they get more stock.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

Just been to my local indie game store in Manchester (UK) and booked my copy of GTA V - which he'll be having a midnight release for:

user posted image
Penny Arcade Report

He's not called CHIPS any more because they went bust, but he bought out the store and now it's called Joypad Videogames which he runs himself and is a one store only business.

I asked him if he's had any pre-orders for the next-gen consoles yet, and he said everyone bar one guy is switching over to the PS4 next-gen. His pre-orders to date are 16 PS4s and 1 Xbox One. I could have made it 17 to 1, but I'm going to get the most out of GTAV before I go next-gen. 16-1 SMH.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 13:43)
I asked him if he's had any pre-orders for the next-gen consoles yet, and he said everyone bar one guy is switching over to the PS4 next-gen. His pre-orders to date are 16 PS4s and 1 Xbox One. I could have made it 17 to 1, but I'm going to get the most out of GTAV before I go next-gen. 16-1 SMH.

I'm not surprised. Microsoft went back to their pre-E3 strategy, telling everyone how great advertisement can be on the Xbox One. I'm quite sure that was the latest news I read about it, how to use Kinect for "amazing" personalized advertisement lol.gif .

I can't really see Microsoft fixing any of that. The PS3 only sold well because it had BluRay and was a long time the cheapest BluRay player you could get, so even people that don't play any games still got one simply because it had a great value. I can't see that happen with the One, as there is no killing feature like that, and everyone already has TV anyways.

But hey, with some luck they could beat the Wii U though. lol.gif

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm pretty torn about pre ordering PS4. I mean, I'm going to get it for sure but I'm holding out until the retailers maybe put in some bundles. With a game or something, because if I don't get a bundle then its going to be silly to get the PS4 on release with no game haha.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

I just now realized that the PS4 will have an audio jack in the controller. Playing with a decent pair of headphones or hooked up to a good sound system and being able to really feel the sound design has been a wish of mine for quite some time.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 10:54)
QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:42)

Don't feel bad, I'm not going to buy one until I feel like it haha, which will most likely be a few weeks after release when they get more stock.

Thing is, I wanted to get it on day one but I've been waiting to see if any bundles pop up on Amazon, GAME, Play etc. Unfortunately, nothings looked particularly appetizing and now it appears that a pre-order of the console and a game separately wouldn't arrive on day one sad.gif

E: I remember getting the PS3 at release but I'll be damned if they didn't sell out quickly. Seemed to take ages for new stock too arrive.

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by Bobbin100, 11 July 2013 - 04:36 AM.

PS4 hands-on and comparison with the PS3 slim.
http://m.t3.com/news/ps4-meets-t3

@iNero battlefield 4 is confirmed to be running in 1080p/60fps smile.gif
http://www.gamepur.c...onfirms-ea.html

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:29 AM Edited by finn4life, 11 July 2013 - 08:35 AM.

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 02:58)

Thing is, I wanted to get it on day one but I've been waiting to see if any bundles pop up on Amazon, GAME, Play etc. Unfortunately, nothings looked particularly appetizing and now it appears that a pre-order of the console and a game separately wouldn't arrive on day one  sad.gif

E: I remember getting the PS3 at release but I'll be damned if they didn't sell out quickly. Seemed to take ages for new stock too arrive.

Fair enough, I guess you're more excited for the new consoles than I am. Honestly I am not really very excited at all, i'm still pretty happy with current gen, sure the graphics aren't that great, but that doesn't bother me that much for the most part.

@Bobbin, the new PS4 design is great, Smaller than a PS3 slim is good news, i'm a little surprised about that. I still love how it has so much f*cking ventilation, smart move.

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 08:29)
@Bobbin, the new PS4 design is great, Smaller than a PS3 slim is good news, i'm a little surprised about that. I still love how it has so much f*cking ventilation, smart move. [/color]

Yea, at least the ventilation is not on top of the console because house dust would clog the system quicker. Good thing Sony built big ventilations on the sides, hopefully it is much more quieter than the ps3 slim.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

I've seen that the PS Online seems to show your real name, can you change that? Surely we can carry on with our PS3 names and have that displayed online rather than our actual names?

Probably stupid question sorry

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

I think it was stated somewhere that it was linked to either a social account or the users credit card. Tho I think that was only for your friends and you still had the username. Don't know about the ps3 crossover tho. Somebody feel free to correct.

I'm looking at the PS4, but none of the launch games really jumps out at me. Maybe Killzone, but I've never gotten past the 2 demo a few years back. And it's not really a good enough reason to get a new console.

Any of you gents recommend a good launch game?

Otherwise I plan on playing the heck out of V. Either until my 3 gives out, or something decent comes out on the 4.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by Kirsty, 12 July 2013 - 04:09 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/XENxBf9.jpg

Plastic Wrapped PS4 sheet

Please link or resize huge images

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

Bro resize that sh*t, It took so damn long to scroll it on my mobile that I took a time machine back here to tell you to resize it.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yeah, please resize. Took me a while to load it too.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users