Official PS4 Topic

3,287 replies to this topic
GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

SixtyThree.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Why cant i save pictures from google on my ps4? I could do that with my ps3, open internet browser, go to google, save image, and use it as a back ground. Anyone know how to do it on the ps4?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

Why cant i save pictures from google on my ps4? I could do that with my ps3, open internet browser, go to google, save image, and use it as a back ground. Anyone know how to do it on the ps4?

PS4 doesn't support themes or backgrounds yet. It will with update 2.0, but it's unknown if you can use pictures from an USB or from the internet as background.

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

SixtyThree.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

PS4 doesn't support themes or backgrounds yet. It will with update 2.0, but it's unknown if you can use pictures from an USB or from the internet as background.

Oh oke. I hope we can use pictures from the internet.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

"Decent" - Bubbles - Trailer Park Boys

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

http://www.dualshock...shots-revealed/

Looks like they might be able to. :^:

Geth
  • Geth

I'm the rookie and the vet.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Geth, 4 days ago.

I just hope the 2.0 update actually smooths out the servers a bit so it doesn't take 10 hours to send a message. Not even really THAT bothered about themes. (Still a nice addition though.)

D3L3TD
  • D3L3TD

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 days ago

I hope they make a good Christmas theme. I've been using the Christmas theme on my PS3 for the past two years. It's really pretty.

May I see it?

Sorry for replying so late, but this is what the theme looked like.

Probably the best dynamic theme available.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by LightningLord411, 4 days ago.

I hope they make a good Christmas theme. I've been using the Christmas theme on my PS3 for the past two years. It's really pretty.

May I see it?

Sorry for replying so late, but this is what the theme looked like.

Probably the best dynamic theme available.

Hey, that's pretty! I like it! :)

Also, to everyone, any word on 2.0 for PS4?

Johan
  • Johan

He won’t see the sun again for years to come

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 3 days ago

I just hope the 2.0 update actually smooths out the servers a bit so it doesn't take 10 hours to send a message.

I heard that you can fix that by going into Safe Mode and then Rebuilding your Database

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

It has been confirmed that update 2.0 will release October 28th https://twitter.com/...361057154736128

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by DarthShinobi, A day ago.

So have all the details been released yet? If I'm not mistaken they said a while ago thst they still have things to announce about the update.

D3L3TD
  • D3L3TD

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

"Masamune"

Have they given names to updates before?

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A day ago

Nice :^: This is gonna be a great update.

And in other news, we're getting more indies for our instant game collection next month... Yay :/

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 hours ago Edited by gta_aus, 18 hours ago.

I just put some movies on a usb and plugged it into my ps4, how do I watch them? Can't find the folder or anything like I can on my ps3.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 17 hours ago

I just put some movies on a usb and plugged it into my ps4, how do I watch them? Can't find the folder or anything like I can on my ps3.

You can't. I know, it sucks. Big time.

Maybe it's added in the update next week, maybe not. Audio is confirmed, but no word about video.

I also hope it allows YouTube to go over 720p, either in the browser or a dedicated app.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 hours ago

Yeah that does suck-but I have my ps3 set up right next to it so I guess I'll just use that, If Cinavia does f*ck with me....

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 15 hours ago

Yeah I'm keeping my xbox alongside it as well... if only for media playback. It's just so goddamn noisy (even more so than it was to begin with).

I'm really impressed how quiet the ps4 runs, considering the size, onboard power supply and horsepower it packs. 

In any case, there's a lot of push from gamers to stop f*cking about and add media playback to ps4 and say what you want to say about MS but they do updates much better. Sony can't afford to 

lose out to MS because they can't push out a few patches and introduce a new feature once in a while. They started off with the superior hardware and it would be a shame to lose that lead over a couple hundred megs worth of patch. 

it'll be fine, eventually.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

I'm just glad that they are updating more so then hardly ever with both X1 and PS4. Seems like now its one big race to see who can push out the next best thing. Huge win for all of us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users