Official PS4 Topic

3,278 replies to this topic
GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

Life is too short to drive boring cars.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Why cant i save pictures from google on my ps4? I could do that with my ps3, open internet browser, go to google, save image, and use it as a back ground. Anyone know how to do it on the ps4?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Why cant i save pictures from google on my ps4? I could do that with my ps3, open internet browser, go to google, save image, and use it as a back ground. Anyone know how to do it on the ps4?

PS4 doesn't support themes or backgrounds yet. It will with update 2.0, but it's unknown if you can use pictures from an USB or from the internet as background.

GtaFiveLs
  • GtaFiveLs

Life is too short to drive boring cars.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

PS4 doesn't support themes or backgrounds yet. It will with update 2.0, but it's unknown if you can use pictures from an USB or from the internet as background.

Oh oke. I hope we can use pictures from the internet.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

"Decent" - Bubbles - Trailer Park Boys

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

http://www.dualshock...shots-revealed/

Looks like they might be able to. :^:

Geth
  • Geth

I'm the rookie and the vet.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Geth, A day ago.

I just hope the 2.0 update actually smooths out the servers a bit so it doesn't take 10 hours to send a message. Not even really THAT bothered about themes. (Still a nice addition though.)

D3L3TD
  • D3L3TD

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

I hope they make a good Christmas theme. I've been using the Christmas theme on my PS3 for the past two years. It's really pretty.

May I see it?

Sorry for replying so late, but this is what the theme looked like.

Probably the best dynamic theme available.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by LightningLord411, A day ago.

I hope they make a good Christmas theme. I've been using the Christmas theme on my PS3 for the past two years. It's really pretty.

May I see it?

Sorry for replying so late, but this is what the theme looked like.

Probably the best dynamic theme available.

Hey, that's pretty! I like it! :)

Also, to everyone, any word on 2.0 for PS4?

Johan
  • Johan

He won’t see the sun again for years to come

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted A day ago

I just hope the 2.0 update actually smooths out the servers a bit so it doesn't take 10 hours to send a message.

I heard that you can fix that by going into Safe Mode and then Rebuilding your Database

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users