• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

I think GTA V should have the ability to lock/unlock doors. It would be nice to steal a car with passengers, then take off and lock the doors, so nobody can get out. Also, we need the ability to open hoods and trunks of cars, and be able to put stuff in the trunk.

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

This is the reason the Wishlist thread exists.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 13:44)

Wannabe mod confused.gif

Anyways I'd love this. That way cops could not easily catch you if they're near you or pursuing peds cannot pull you out.

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 19:44)

*Smartass* Alert

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 19:50)
Wannabe mod confused.gif

Let's be honest, it's two lines of "i want this and this and this" with not much discussion value. If it was atleast a paragraph I'd say it's worth its own thread, but this thread is more of a wishlist post than a conversation starter.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yeah it would be good to lock doors especially when your wanted and they can't get in your safehouse.

r4in
  • r4in

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Wannabe mod confused.gif
Anyways I'd love this. That way cops could not easily catch you if they're near you or pursuing peds cannot pull you out.

QUOTE (baboultr @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 19:53)
*Smartass* Alert

Idiots.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

I agree. This is wishlist material. It's there for a reason.

LeThaL AsSeT
  • LeThaL AsSeT

F*ck Yo CoucH NyuGGa!!!

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

if doors have locks then we need sledge hammers to counter locked doors, aint nothing better then bustin thru a locked door with a sledge hammer

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 19:58)
Wannabe mod confused.gif

Let's be honest, it's two lines of "i want this and this and this" with not much discussion value. If it was atleast a paragraph I'd say it's worth its own thread, but this thread is more of a wishlist post than a conversation starter.

This is precisely the reason that I said what I did, there's pretty much little to nothing to discuss in this topic. Don't call me a smartass or a wannabe moderator just because you know what I've said is true I mean look, what else is their to discuss about this topic ? The type of locks that you could in theory use to lock the doors, are you kidding me, that's pathetic.

I mean seriously, he's pretty much covered the entire topic of discussion in his opening post, which isn't exactly filled with information or speculation now is it ? No, and in my opinion it's a problem that threads like this aren't locked more often because they simply do not have a good enough and interesting topic of discussion.

You want to know what interesting topics there are that deserved to be discussed, stuff like Miamivicecity's topic about whether the protagonist should know the city well as that's one of the many reasons we as an audience became connected and invested with Niko's story. Or how about K^2's ideas on aviation, that's certainly an interesting read and most certainly worthy of a lot of interesting and deep discussion, with this topic the most you're going to get is "yeah that sounds cool, put it in".

So to those of you that have seen fit to unthinkingly brand me, you have a thing called a brain, in future take a few seconds to use it.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm waiting for a moderator to make a pun about locking a thread about locks.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 18 February 2013 - 08:50 PM.

QUOTE (r4in @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 14:04)
Wannabe mod confused.gif

*Smartass* Alert

Idiots.

orly.gif O RLY?
You wan' a cookie, spammer? cookie.gif

MAJORMANN
  • MAJORMANN

GTA MOTHA F*CKA

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by MAJORMANN, 18 February 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Let him have his thread. The only people that use the wishlist thread are people who are posting what they want. Nobody actually reads them.

OT: It won't be a critical part of the game or anything, but it would be a nice little addition

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Look, I called Lightning Strike a wannabe mod because posts like those aren't needed. We all know,this is a wishlist like thread, but how about you at least contribute if you're gonna' post. I'm not an idiot for feeling this way. And precisely, I remember some mods get mad at ridiculous backseat moderator posts.
Now can we all cut the crap with this wishlist mess and get back on topic, or are you, LS, gonna' hit me up with some wall of text?

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 20:43)
QUOTE (r4in @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 14:04)
Wannabe mod confused.gif

*Smartass* Alert

Idiots.

orly.gif O RLY?
You wan' a cookie, spammer? cookie.gif

Look, I called Lightning Strike a wannabe mod because posts like those aren't needed. We all know,this is a wishlist like thread, but how about you at least contribute if you're gonna' post. I'm not an idiot for feeling this way. And precisely, I remember some mods get mad at ridiculous backseat moderator posts.

This is what irritates me about you Kifflom, you're partially right but then you go and say something completely stupid.

Not every single thread needs an interesting contribution or post and you proved that by posting only about half of a sentence about the topic at hand.

Sometimes if a topic is wishlist material then it's best to just request a lock for it, over time that will (hopefully) create a higher standard for topics of discussion and we won't have to deal with these rather stupid and pathetic two sentence long threads with no real depth or strength to the topic that they're supposedly discussing as often as we do.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

This topic is derailed! I hate when this happens! monocle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users