Photo

REVENGE - The Burning Path

6 replies to this topic
Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by Zohair12345, 07 March 2013 - 04:00 PM.

'Revenge is a dish best served COLD.'

Hello ! This is officially my second Mission Pack.It is a story about how an Avenger takes Revenge.

user posted image

Once there were two brothers Jason Stryker and William Stryker. They were sons of Wade Stryker,the head of the STRYKER Clan.
The Clan had a very prestigious position in San Andreas. It was a leading Clan in manufacture of arms and Ammunition for the military of San Andreas. But then Wade Stryker passed away . And the kingship was offered to Jason Stryker . But to everyone's suprise he did not have any intentions of continuing his father's Clan. This was because of his dearest brother William Stryker , who wanted to join the San Andreas military as an agent.Hence , the clan was dispersed.
Jason and William went to the countryside, and settled in the Panopticon Area as Woodcutters.Everything was fine then,but situations started changing gradually ....

user posted image
  • RECAP

[tr]
    Mission NameDescriptionLink
    Stryker BrothersIt Involves 2 Brothers - William And Jason Stryker ....
    Jason Has a Son George Stryker who has just arrived from abroad.
    The whole mission revolves around a flashback Jason gives about the story of him and William Stryker to his son.Unfortunately,views of both the brothers countered each other which led to dejected and tense conditions..
    Link
    Vow For RevengeThis is a story of how Jason Stryker rescues his son,George Stryker from the clutches of police sent by William Stryker.Here George Stryker's Father, Jason Stryker is Murdered By JASON's Brother,William Stryker Ruthlessly...
    Seeing This , George Gets Enraged and Vows To Avenge His Father's Death.....
    Link
    First Step On the Burning PathHere George Stryker After Being confiscated from his own bungalow , lives in a rented house in east Los Santos.
    He then decides to learn Karate from his grandfather's brother Harry Stryker.
    But unexpectedly some Vagos Gang members attack at Harry's Yarn and this forces George to leave the mansion with the help of his friend Peter Kennedy with the cops pursuing them forcing him to stay Undercover.Then Peter decides to teach him shooting to help to fulfill George's Dream to avenge his father's Death even though knowing that the path is not going to be easy.
    Link

• Chapter One
    /tr]
    MissionDescriptionLink
    Work In Progress

user posted image

[tr][tr]
NameDescription
Wade StrykerFounder of the Stryker Clan. He has two sons : Jason Stryker and William Stryker..The Clan was once famous as the only supply of Arms and Ammunition to the state of SAN Andreas.It was also the Principal source of Explosives in the war due to its explosive factory
Jason StrykerSon of the Head of the Stryker Clan,WADE STRYKER and the brother of William Stryker.He is the father of George Stryker.
William StrykerHe is the brother of Jason Stryker who does not have interest in pursuing his father's Dream but wants to become a cop , i.e. an undercover officer.
George Strykerhe is the son of Jason Stryker who has just arrived from abroad to continue his father's Business.
John StrykerHe is another clan member of the Stryker Clan.Since Jason and William did not have any interest in pursuing Wade's Dream,the clan had been dispersed in the remote areas of San Andreas. His only wish is to unite the clan members again.
Peter KennedyA Very Good Friend of George Stryker .
Harry StrykerBrother of Wade Stryker . One of the co-administrators of the Stryker Clan.[/b]
(More to be revealed in upcoming missions)
Please do not forget to give feedback . colgate.gif

Work In Progress

salvadorc17
  • salvadorc17

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Looks good the missions.

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (salvadorc17 @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 18:43)
Looks good the missions.

Thanks , Salvardoc17 .
Please do enjoy the missions and do not forget to give your feedback.

DyomKing
  • DyomKing

My Name Is KING

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

Good i like it

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (DyomKing @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 10:35)
Good i like it

Thanks .

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Revenge - 4 Coming Soon.

Whats the hold up , guys?Please do give feedback on previous missions, so I can use your suggestions and improve my mistakes in the 4th one.

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

NOTE :

The First three missions are the RECAP missions , i.e the story actually begins AFTER these missions.These were sort of Pre - Introductory missions , or you could say 'Flash Back ' Missions.
Thats the reason why they were so LONG.
Now the actual missions start from CHAPTER ONE which I have already started making.

Stay tuned !

colgate.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users