Photo

Falling through

4 replies to this topic
Macuvi
  • Macuvi

Lurking

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

For some reason, once I gain enough speed in any car everything starts disappearing! Even to the point where I'll merge into the road. It's really annoying because after that almost all cars on the road vanish and it takes a few minutes of sitting in one spot for them to return. Is there anything I can do for this? I've recently talked my dad into playing GTA (52 years old) and he is digging it. But keeps asking "How come this/that is just disappearing?"
I'd really hate for this to ruin his first GTA experience.

Cheers!

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Could it be a video card problem? Where you have the game from? Are you using any mods? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive? Tried to completely un-install GTA IV and then re-install it? What about removing your game settings? Did you happen to use any mods?

Macuvi
  • Macuvi

Lurking

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 13:46)
Could it be a video card problem? Where you have the game from? Are you using any mods? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive? Tried to completely un-install GTA IV and then re-install it? What about removing your game settings? Did you happen to use any mods?

I'm playing the Xbox360 version. Is this for PC only? I could try uninstalling again I guess...

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

I believe the Xbox version also has a settings file. I really don't know where it could be located. But yeah, you could try to completely un-install the game and re-install it. What about my other questions?

Macuvi
  • Macuvi

Lurking

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 13:46)

I wasn't even aware you could mod the console version of the game. I have un-installed the game and installed it again, it didn't seem to help. I'll try to locate the settings as soon as I start it back up and set them to default to see if that helps.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users