Luxury Cars in GTA V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

As quite a few people in my 'Supercars in GTA V' discussion were mentioning lots of normal/luxury cars that they wanted in GTA V, I have decided to create a post for those people, and leave the supercar fans alone.

Which normal/luxury cars would you like to see in GTA V?

My List:

- Admiral
- Buffalo (TBoGT)
- Cavalcade
- Dillettante (I kinda liked it)
- Feltzer
- Feroci
- Futo (GT)
- Huntley Sport
- Landstalker
- Merit
- Minivan
- Patriot
- Presidente (loved this)
- Rebla
- Sabre (GT)
- Schafter (TBoGT)
- Serrano (TBoGT)
- Super (Drop) Diamond (TBoGT)
- Sentinel
- Sultan

That's my list of cars I want to return. Let me know what cars you want back, or any ideas of new ones you want R* to create and add to V!

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Are you aware of this topic?

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=532469

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

The sultan wasn't a luxury car...

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:26)

Never noticed that if I'm honest. Are those returning vehicles all of the ones that will be returning, or just the ones that we've seen so far? That's a pretty helpful topic, I'll have to remember that it's at the top of the first page.

@universetwisters I meant just the normal Sultan, not the RS version. But I guess you're right, it isn't really a luxury car.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Stephan123, 16 February 2013 - 04:47 PM.

QUOTE (Quackerz Gamerz @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:39)
QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:26)

Never noticed that if I'm honest. Are those returning vehicles all of the ones that will be returning, or just the ones that we've seen so far? That's a pretty helpful topic, I'll have to remember that it's at the top of the first page.

@universetwisters I meant just the normal Sultan, not the RS version. But I guess you're right, it isn't really a luxury car.

Returning vehicles are the models which appeared in previous GTA's and where we know most certainly the in-game name of the vehicle.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

What's the difference between a luxury car and a super car? Because there are two separate posts both by you about this.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:47)
What's the difference between a luxury car and a super car? Because there are two separate posts both by you about this.

I class the 'super' cars as sporty, exotic cars such as the Infernus, Comet and Turismo.

The luxury cars will be stuff such as SUVs, 4-door cars and 2-doors such as the Sentinel + Feltzer.

@Stephan123 Let me re-word that, the 'Returing Vehicles' list, are the vehicles in it the only ones that will be returning, or are they only the so far confirmed ones that we've seen in the trailers + screens, with the possibility of there being more vehicles that may return? Hope that cleared it up a bit.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Quackerz Gamerz @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:53)
QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 16:47)

I class the 'super' cars as sporty, exotic cars such as the Infernus, Comet and Turismo.

The luxury cars will be stuff such as SUVs, 4-door cars and 2-doors such as the Sentinel + Feltzer.

@Stephan123 Let me re-word that, the 'Returing Vehicles' list, are the vehicles in it the only ones that will be returning, or are they only the so far confirmed ones that we've seen in the trailers + screens, with the possibility of there being more vehicles that may return? Hope that cleared it up a bit.

The vehicles of the whole list have been spotted in trailers, screenshots and artwork. There are pictures linked in the topic. The returning vehicles are the portion that I have described in my previous post.

JBanton
  • JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

There's already a much longer topic for this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users