Photo

Helicopter Pilots

18 replies to this topic
Air Scare
  • Air Scare

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

Sadly, I got raged up today while driving my infernus and hitting a ramp and managed to get my car flipped over at the airport. What angered me was when 2 guys rolling in a sedan come out of their car and instead of turning me over shoot at me with their aks for no reason? Wtf?

So i got into a heli and spawn trapped them till they rage quit, only to get messages telling me im a noob for using a chopper and so much other bs? This happens alot to me.

Its always those people that have zero skill and dont no how to fly an annilator at all always do this. Its not that hard to fly as long as you learn to circle which i admit took me forever to do. sad.gif

So is it really being a noob using a chopper on defenseless players who just dont understand how to combat you? Im new to to the forums idk if this topic ever got posted before

Petsevsky
  • Petsevsky

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

Don't mind them, THEY'RE the real noobs. Flying an Annihilator demands skill, and they just don't have it. I'm a fellow pilot and I personally like destroying these annoying noobs who acts like real douchbags.

Add me on PSN, my ID is Petsevsky, we could fly together someday wreaking some havoc.

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

hehe ... well i love hate mail.

How my normal GTA4 fm game looks like:

- i join the game
- i get killed within few seconds by a backstabber ... even by a chopper blading me or a car running me over...
- i take a car and get into chopper
- revenge time ... i kill the f*cker who killer me over and over again
- hate mail
- they quit

This is fun ... be friendly ... find a backstabber and do this to him...priceless.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (nambr9 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 19:41)
hehe ... well i love hate mail.

How my normal GTA4 fm game looks like:

- i join the game
- i get killed within few seconds by a backstabber ... even by a chopper blading me or a car running me over...
- i take a car and get into chopper
- revenge time ... i kill the f*cker who killer me over and over again
- hate mail
- they quit

This is fun ... be friendly ... find a backstabber and do this to him...priceless.

I almost follow the same formula. But I am a ground player not a pilot and once they seem to learn their lesson I leave them alone.

thebazeman
  • thebazeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

if you suck on the ground you learn how to fly... so: every good pilot is a noob on the ground... fact.

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (thebazeman @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 15:47)
if you suck on the ground you learn how to fly... so: every good pilot is a noob on the ground... fact.

thats not true smile.gif

you know what ... try to master circling with a car around a foot soldier ... thats fun!

Petsevsky
  • Petsevsky

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

I am a pilot but I don't suck on the ground.

KevinthePRF
  • KevinthePRF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

We're venturing into "What is a heli-whore" territory. If you are a good strafer who spends a bit of time on the ground also during a fm melee, good or bad ground fighter, I respect you. But if from the word go you ruuuuuuuun to the heli-pad, and if it isn't available ruuuuun to the Airport Police Station roof and do nothing but strafe over and over until you quit, you're a heli-whore, screw you. If you've come across me I've got a few spots where at the very least, I'll have you spending a majority of your time skimming health packs.

I don't mind good strafers, I can't myself because FPS view makes me sick, but if you spam strafing, it's going too far. There's plenty more ways to pick on jerks on the ground.

CyberGawD
  • CyberGawD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

i perfer to keep a distance, pick off pilots circling the poor fools trapped by near distance respawning.
then cruise like heck when the choppers swarm like flying sharks cuz i'm annoying. fun times

bmg1001
  • bmg1001

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

I always run for the Annihilator in the beginning of the game. I'm no heli-whore though. I just fly around the airport watching others, and if I see a copter killing people who spawn right away, I save the guy by killing the copter. Either that or I just use the airport "underworld" glitch and act epic by appearing out of under the ground in a group of people.

Petsevsky
  • Petsevsky

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

I always play like I'm in a rampage_ani.gif KILL FRENZY rampage_ani.gif .

nambr9
  • nambr9

PS3 !

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

i like choppers, always did. So its natural that i spend 80% time in one.
But mostly because people on foot are idiotic spawn killers...

But i never shoot first ... i act friendly and only kill the backstabbers.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

well im not a pilot im more of a infantry type, but I always need a good pilot I can count on in times of war. I encounter these type of dudes all the time NEVER try to fire at me just run to the chopper (or RPG), im guessing they have no shooting skills. I would want to learn to master it but by the time I do V will probably be out so.....yea but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

GTA Fiend
  • GTA Fiend

Original Gangster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

If I enter a game and spot a player in a helicopter spawn killing (usually at the airport parking lot) I like to snipe the pilot. If I dont kill him, many times he'll accidentially blow himself up trying to get me. Once he dies he'll do one of two things:

1) Quit right away or

2) Head for the nearest helicopter, but I don't let him get one. My favorite play is putting stickie bombs on the ones at the airport and parking around the corner. As soon as he gets in one, Bye- Bye! After a couple of unsuccessful attempts he'll get mad and leave. Then I make sure to block him from sending messages to me so he doesn't get the last word. tounge2.gif

ScoobydooWRX
  • ScoobydooWRX

0-60 in 4.8

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Petsevsky @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 03:24)
Don't mind them, THEY'RE the real noobs. Flying an Annihilator demands skill, and they just don't have it. I'm a fellow pilot and I personally like destroying these annoying noobs who acts like real douchbags.

Add me on PSN, my ID is Petsevsky, we could fly together someday wreaking some havoc.

It really isn't that hard to kill people on the ground in either chopper, im not great in one but find it so easy to kill foot people in one that I hardly ever do it, it seems cheap, like not a valid kill. Now destroying other airborne choppers who are fighting you is skillfull.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (KevinthePRF @ Tuesday, Mar 5 2013, 21:23)
if from the word go you ruuuuuuuun to the heli-pad, and if it isn't available ruuuuun to the Airport Police Station roof and do nothing but strafe over and over until you quit, you're a heli-whore, screw you.

100% agree, most of them quit as soon as you kill them the first time and they are no longer in their beloved chopper.

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

I like using the Annihilator for killing people, if they don't know how to fly one that's too bad for them. Plus if they don't want to get killed in multiplayer they should play games with friendly fire off.

slashfan82
  • slashfan82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

people that say that pilots are bad on the ground are ignorant, thats a pilot saying to you the same thing."you suck at dogfights"m but in reality do you really think it takes a lot of "skill" to aim and shoot an ak47 or smg or sniper, i got to rank 10 before i became a good pilot and to learn how to fly took pretty much the same time it took to get r10 lol, not only learning how to do air to ground fire but, dogfights which are totally different strategies specially when you are fighting another good pilot. Also ive seen people kill me with ak47s and sniper rifles from the ground as well as team up and gank me with like 3 choppers trying to cut my tail etc.. my point is...a pilot its not a godmode kinda player they can be killed or you can become a pilot smile.gif

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

So glad to see nobody desperately trying to justify their personal indulgences.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users