• United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

im coming!!!!!

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

I've already sent out invites to all on the member list except very few i still need to add, however about 70% of them are offline -.- ill wait till about 6:45 to get more people, maybe 7 if we really need to. Come on guys, you registered for this haha

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

get on peeps!

RockstarPayne
  • RockstarPayne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

I hope I'm not too late. Can you invite my other account : MaxPayneDev37 instead? Sry if any inconvenient has happened due to this.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

Tonight was okay, but the turn-out was rather way less than expected, if the same members are absent again tomorrow I'll have to remove them from the roster and get more active players in. A 10 person game is decent, but as many players said there wasnt enough action in the area, which would have been better-filled with 16 players. There were also many rules being broken, and if i see any of it again in a full game ill kick anyone who cheats. A new rule im going to add is while zombies can use cars, they can not use them as blunt objects. Rockstar, you were kicked because even after being stabbed you continued to use weapons.

RockstarPayne
  • RockstarPayne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 02:45)
Tonight was okay, but the turn-out was rather way less than expected, if the same members are absent again tomorrow I'll have to remove them from the roster and get more active players in. A 10 person game is decent, but as many players said there wasnt enough action in the area, which would have been better-filled with 16 players. There were also many rules being broken, and if i see any of it again in a full game ill kick anyone who cheats. A new rule im going to add is while zombies can use cars, they can not use them as blunt objects. Rockstar, you were kicked because even after being stabbed you continued to use weapons.

Oh, that's why.my bad, I thought I had to be killed to become infected.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:04 AM Edited by serimos6, 23 February 2013 - 03:20 AM.

Yeah just re-read all the rules again and I'll invite you next match; you also need a headset which was apparent you didn't have this game. So just next game get a mic too haha

To all players: I have added new rules to General, Zombie, and Survivor rules. Primarily being:

General:
-Each player must disable his/her radar and hud in the options menu before the game starts.

Survivor:
-Banned Areas (Algonquin): Playboy's Mansion & The Firehouse

Zombie:
-Zombies are allowed to drive, but they CAN NOT use their cars as blunt objects to hit other people.
-Zombies also can not drive in the sun either, just because theres a roof over you doesn't mean the sun isnt getting in through the windows.

The decision to ban playboys mansion comes after the recent match in which it was highely sought after, and every player knows because of its roof. There are only 2 places to get there, both in direct view of anyone on that roof, allowing them to shoot the zombie while in mid-climb animation. With this being said, i have banned playboys as it presents an unfair advantage

Thatsnobueno
  • Thatsnobueno

Ex Marine

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Was told i was going to get into the second game but never got an invite.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

That's weird, i sent you an invite, and you should have just sent me a message in that case. If anything this round today was a short test to tweak some rules to make it better these next matches, so tomorrow I'll be sure to pass you an invite. I have made more slots for more players so that we also get more people available, because only having 16 registered makes a good possibility for a small match.

Thatsnobueno
  • Thatsnobueno

Ex Marine

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 04:32)
That's weird, i sent you an invite, and you should have just sent me a message in that case. If anything this round today was a short test to tweak some rules to make it better these next matches, so tomorrow I'll be sure to pass you an invite. I have made more slots for more players so that we also get more people available, because only having 16 registered makes a good possibility for a small match.

I sent you several messages and private chat invitations.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by serimos6, 23 February 2013 - 05:04 AM.

QUOTE (Thatsnobueno @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 04:44)
QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 04:32)

I sent you several messages and private chat invitations.

Yeah i literally just remembered that your name on here was as1lum on the xbox haha, we couldn't have another match after the first because the player base got low, and at 10 members online it was rather bland. We are doing another tomorrow though at the same time.

Edit: I'm considering changing tomorrows time to an earlier one, say at like 11 am, for an early saturday game we can play before we have to do something. Or for those across the pond it would be 5 P.M, so not a bad time on either side really. Just the only worry is if we can get enough players on tomorrow to have a decent game...

Stop Drop n Roll
  • Stop Drop n Roll

Just stop.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

Questions Answers
Username(GTAF) Stop Drop n Roll
Age 15
Xbox Live Gamertag Private, I will add you
Do you have a Headset? Yes
Time Zone EST
What skills do you have? Good Sniper
Have you read the rules in their entirety? Well when it says "PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE CONSIDERING THIS GAME-MODE" in big red letters, you should know that.
Anything else you might want to add Whats your gamertag?

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (serimos6 @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 04:59)
Edit: I'm considering changing tomorrows time to an earlier one, say at like 11 am, for an early saturday game we can play before we have to do something. Or for those across the pond it would be 5 P.M, so not a bad time on either side really. Just the only worry is if we can get enough players on tomorrow to have a decent game...

I would be able to make it

cgvince
  • cgvince

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Seems a good idea doing an earlier game, 11AM seems like a good time, and as its fairly early in English time I could perhaps get a few people to play if we are low on numbers !

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by serimos6, 23 February 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Stopdropnroll, my gamertag is serimos6 if you want to add me. And I do hope there's a good turn out this morning, although it is a bit short notice so there's that too.

EDIT: TONIGHTS GAME WILL BE HOSTED BY o Mrpunchy o , As i will be busy at a party @ the 6 pm that's scheduled. However, all of you are on my friends list so punchy will send invites through there mainly. So be on at 6 pm central and follow the rules! Punchy has and will use the authority as if i were there myself. I expect everyone will behave themselves & have fun

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by o Mr Punchy o, 24 February 2013 - 12:20 AM.

I will try my best to get on and host the game if I cannot im sorry
edit: sorry guys I cant get on I tried my best but that wasn't enough looks like the games of tonight sad.gif

Hirsty
  • Hirsty

OH sh*t! YOUR HEADS GONE

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (o Mr Punchy o @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 22:41)
I will try my best to get on and host the game if I cannot im sorry
edit: sorry guys I cant get on I tried my best but that wasn't enough looks like the games of tonight sad.gif

How very dare you mad.gif

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

im very sorry but something came up which I had to do sad.gif

BackWoods
  • BackWoods

SoF - General

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

im sorry for not being able to attend the last game i was invited to a surprise birthday party last minute and i couldnt say no sorry ill be there next time or let you know in advance

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by serimos6, 24 February 2013 - 06:19 PM.

Okayyy how about a possible sunday afternoon game haha, ill have the time up in the morning once im all up and going. I think i may do like, 2 pm Central Standard. That's like 7 for GMT i believe. And this time ill be on to invite everyone like i would have if i were present this game

Registration is re-opened so we have a better chance at getting full games more often, so apply today!

cgvince
  • cgvince

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (serimos6 @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 08:26)
Okayyy how about a possible sunday afternoon game haha, ill have the time up in the morning once im all up and going. I think i may do like, 2 pm Central Standard. That's like 7 for GMT i believe. And this time ill be on to invite everyone like i would have if i were present this game

Registration is re-opened so we have a better chance at getting full games more often, so apply today!

Are we playing anytime in the next couple of hours ?

Thatsnobueno
  • Thatsnobueno

Ex Marine

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

The time window is coming up soon. where is this host?

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

In a previous post in this thread i said McPunchy would host it as i would be gone, and he apparently couldn't so there wasn't a game sat. That being said, we have the standard friday, saturday, gig coming up. Although i would like some more applicants so there's a better turn out rate than last.

cgvince
  • cgvince

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

We still playing tonight ?

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Well yes, but when i checked last not many were online again x.x so ill try for the 8 pm instead... yikes lol

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

hello is this still happening??

iTZ Huck
  • iTZ Huck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Are there still any opwn spots for this.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

If you fill out the application, on our members board it says there are slots available. And yes it's still going, just i dont have enough active players on my roster. Even though theres 16 registered lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users