GTAForums on lock down or something?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
Celestial Hyena
  • Celestial Hyena

Requested ban

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Just yesterday GTAF was unavailable and most of today, is GTA.Net under going a update or something?

LifeWithScissors
  • LifeWithScissors

Veni Vidi Vici

• Members

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Mostly i feel like this was a DDos attack.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (LifeWithScissors @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 17:27)

Would not surprise me the way the admins and mods treat people. Some are good people, the rest are just plane out rude and abuse their own rules.
Which is why i have been barely posting here anymore, and mostly post at Zombie Hell Party forums.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

It was a server issue. GTAForums' admins posted this on facebook yesterday:

GTANet is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our network of websites. Rest assured our team of highly trained monkeys are hard at work attempting to fix the issue as soon as possible!

Update: We've taken the server downtime as an opportunity to do some much needed hardware upgrades. The sites will most likely remain down for the rest of the day, but we'll keep you updated on when to expect the forum - along with the rest of the network - to return. Thanks everyone.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 18:32)

Would not surprise me the way the admins and mods treat people. Some are good people, the rest are just plane out rude and abuse their own rules.
Which is why i have been barely posting here anymore, and mostly post at Zombie Hell Party forums.

Go to Zombie Hell Party forums then and stop posting your useless opinions here.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 14 February 2013 - 05:49 PM.

for some reason I can sign on on this computer but not my proper one.
what gives?
never mind it is working now

also I would like to extend my condolences to Tank for the death of his hamster cryani.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

For the love of God people, you need to start reading GTANet's Facebook and Twitter. Just a few hardware upgrades and some maintenance.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 13:35)
It was a server issue. GTAForums' admins posted this on facebook yesterday:

GTANet is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our network of websites. Rest assured our team of highly trained monkeys are hard at work attempting to fix the issue as soon as possible!

Update: We've taken the server downtime as an opportunity to do some much needed hardware upgrades. The sites will most likely remain down for the rest of the day, but we'll keep you updated on when to expect the forum - along with the rest of the network - to return. Thanks everyone.

Last time I checked, I wasn't an admin tounge.gif

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

FINALLY.... GTA Forums is back!

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 11:32)
Which is why i have been barely posting here anymore

Now I know who to thank.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 11:32)

Haven't seen many mods abuse their powers, I dunno' what you're on. Abusing.powers is: banning someone for different opinions, which doesn't happen here.

Anyways, I am glad the forums are back. It was pretty borinh at school uesterday. Had to read car reviews and even attempted going to iGTA5forums(bleh) just to stay occupied when bored.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 14:32)

You should have told that to your second account.
http://img713.images...25/65909458.png

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

The internet is so damn boring without GTAForums, for me at least. I haven't checked any website other than Youtube in the last two days while GTAF was down. I'm glad it's back.

Moth
  • Moth

I am mad scientist, sunuvabich!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by The General, 14 February 2013 - 07:20 PM.

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 12:32)

Really now, can you name some of these abuses of the rules? Cause I would love to read about them. But like normal, you are just blowing out hot air. Sure, we got rude members, hell I am quoting one right now, but that is to be expected on an internet forum. So please, shut the f*ck up. If you don't like it here, get this account banned and stay at your Zombie Hell Party forums, cause no one really cares about you here. Hell they probably love to hear about how you got banned off of facebook, and how you are confused about your gender. We on the other hand, don't.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Well isn't it just wonderful to be back icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users