Is anyone else not bothered by the new release dat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
kingbob182
  • kingbob182

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

To begin with, I'm somehwat drunk so f*ck it.

But having found out the new realease date, as well as reading the announcements from R*, I really don't give a sh*t about the new date. We have already seen enough to know that this game will be massive. And I'd rather they get it right than work rush to some date and put out some sh*t heap of a game with a patch 6 months later after we've all jusged it as f*ckin terrible.

Sure, they've had a long time since the first trailer. And they did set a date. But f*ck it. I'm happy they're making it better rather than faster.

I guess it's because I stopped checking this forum for a while and forgot about the game for a few weeks.

real-life-G
  • real-life-G

real life G-ready G-raphicx founder

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

bro please dont we have had this since the 31st im starting to go mad with it lol ...

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (kingbob182 @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 14:43)

But having found out the new realease date, as well as reading the announcements from R*, I really don't give a sh*t about the new date. We have already seen enough to know that this game will be massive. And I'd rather they get it right than work rush to some date and put out some sh*t heap of a game with a patch 6 months later after we've all jusged it as f*ckin terrible.

Sure, they've had a long time since the first trailer. And they did set a date. But f*ck it. I'm happy they're making it better rather than faster.

I guess it's because I stopped checking this forum for a while and forgot about the game for a few weeks.

i reckon there was a topic for this...

PS what you drinking?

thebestgameever
  • thebestgameever

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

At the end of the day, if we get the best GTA i will be happy. The trailers so far give an impression of AN AMAZING and large game.

Sure i am disappointed, pretty much everyone is, but sh*t happens, all the whining wont change it at all ( sure we should post our anger at the lack of proper news and such, but they will give it to us when it's ready, imagine if they shown some screenshots of some stuff that ended up getting removed, people would rage)

It comes when its comes, either sulk or grow up and realise... ITS A GAME. Your life is not over.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (kingbob182 @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 14:43)

suicidal.gif

Plenty of topics on this already, use one of those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users