» «
Photo

Don of Los Santos

4 replies to this topic
Nyhhichi
  • Nyhhichi

Grand Marshal of Mars

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Nyhhichi, 24 July 2013 - 05:28 PM.

THIS STORYLINE IS STILL W.I.P. AS STORYLINE DEVELOPS I'LL UPDATE THIS TOPIC

STORYLINE MADE USING DYOM V7.0.2

user posted image
user posted image

Story

1998 Los Santos 3 biggest families in LS Scarletti, Carlsons and Lucheros are in brink of war for dominance in LS. The War begins with coming of Russian military chip that all 3 families wanted. 2 of them, the Carlsons and Lucheros made a pact and agreed to sell the chip to American government. Scarletti however sent his best man John Luther to retrieve the chip for him. Lucheros and Carlsons alliance was gone. The rival mafias quickly found out the truth and made a pact once again this time against the Scarletti. Don Scarletti however has a plan for them...

Characters

Allies:

John Luther- Protagonist and Scarletti made man. He was part mafia from very young age and made a name for himself doing lots of dirty work for don Ryan Scarletti. John never married and he is completealy loyal to his boss. John had only one brother that tragically died of cocaine overdose. This is the reason John wants to stay away from the drugs as far as possible. Don Scarletti was always kind to John and rarely gave him jobs involving drugs.

Don Ryan Scarletti- don of Scarletti mafia. Ryan rose to power after assassination of his father Carlo. He made a lot of money trading drugs and precious stones. In 1996 he became interested in technological goods. That lead him to steal a Russian military chip from two rival mafias Luchero and Carlsons. He has 2 sons, Maximilian and Branco. His wife died of cancer. Her death affected don Scarletti a lot.

Dwayne 'Chip' Borel- Once a pimp on street he started importing illegal stuff for don Scarletti and earned his trust. Don Scarletti liked his loyalty and gave him ownership of Scarletti owned club known as Alahambra. Chip retired from smuggling and moved to more legal way of earning money. From his club.

Evan Woods- Evan is don Scarletti assassin. He likes cars a lot and he is actually an mechanic. Evan is really dangerous guy and his enemy fear him like a devil.
even thou it doesn't look like that Evan is a reasonable person and he would do anything to save his friend.

Victor 'Vic' Kessler- Vic is experienced helicopter pilot that works as don Scarletti's personal pilot. Vic always wanted to be part of some action but don Scarletti for his safety only sent him to pick up his soldiers couple of times.

Tommy Talia- Tommy is old friend of don Scarletti.Tommy and Ryan were always close to each other and together they created Scarletti mafia and Tommy was made life time consigliere. He always looks for peace but when its needed he becomes best Scarletti strategist.

Maximilian 'Max' Scarletti - Youngest son of Ryan Scarletti. Max is knew John from young age just like Tommy knew Ryan. Max and John where always problematic while they were at high school. John calmed down after few years but Max didn't. One day Max killed his boss because he wasn't asshole to him. Don Scarletti sent him to Europe in order to save him from prison. Max lived in Italy until he was needed in LS again.

Larry Jones - Larry Jones is popular politician in Los Santos. People love him because he was once living on streets and he knew what it was like. But Larry isn't a saint. He made a deal with don Scarletti where Scarletti protect him and he works for them.

Nikolai Krakov - Nikolai is leader of Russian mafia that is responsible for chip smuggling to LS. He was leader of Russians really long time and he knew lots of people all over the world. In last few years he started to work against US Army. No know for sure what is his plan but he seems like an ordinary man when you see him.

Enemy:

Franco Luchero - Franco is son of Pete Luchero, current don of Luchero mafia. Franco seperated from his father early on and he became rich by owning various rackets in Liberty City. He is know to be very cruel and violent man. When he wants something he will stop at nothing to achieve it.

Pete Luchero - Pete Luchero is current don of Luchero mafia. He rose to power manipulating politicians and smuggling goods to USA. He was once good friend of Don Scarletti. He shares same goals as Don Scarletti and thats the reason why they get into fight with him a lot.

Mark Carlson - Mark Carlson is current don of Carlsons mafia. Mark unlike Luchero and Scarletti doesn't have any Italian roots. He uses same setup in his family like any Italian mob. Mark rose to power by protection rackets and later on he moved to 'gentleman bussines'. He is mostly nice guy and almost never messes with other families.

Ray Wilson - Ray Wilson is close friend of Mark Carlson and his consigliere. Ray and Mark met in bar long time ago and since then Ray supports Mark and his visions and always helps him in times of need. RAy was the once that made alliance with Luchero becouse he wanted to eliminate Scarletti and takeover his bussineses.

Missions
Chapter 1: War Begins
  • Introduction
  • Breaking Bones
  • Save the HO's
  • Driving the don
  • White Gold
  • Not so friendly after all
  • Bugged in
  • Only way to stop
  • Tidehunter
  • Massacre at Verona Beach
Chapter 1 is Compleated! Link

Chapter 2: Turnaround of Situation
  • Intro
  • Death From Above
  • Saving Mr.Jones
  • Campaign Workers
  • Brother in Law
  • New Alliance
  • Traitors are never forgiven
  • Burning Alahambra
  • No more
  • Raid
Chapter 2 is Completed! Link

Chapter 3: Final Elections
  • Intro-Completed
  • Negotiations
  • Storming the house
  • Lifesaver
  • Heavy Firepower
  • Total Breakdown
  • Another one bites the dust
  • Betrayer
  • Scarletti Triumph
  • Last Act-
    These mission should be it for last chapter. Since I have done only 1 mission it may change
Chapter 3 is currently W.I.P.

IF YOU FIND ANY BUG OR GLITCH THAT MAKE MISSIONS IMPASSABLE PLEASE REPORT TO ME SO I CAN FIX THEM

This is my first storyline topic on forums so if you got any tip for me and want to share it I would be really happy

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Your storylines are always awesome. I've liked Wrong Side of Town much, too bad that you've stopped doing that.

And now Don of Los Santos. I've played a bit of it and I can say that you're becoming better and better. You still have to learn English a bit and stop overusing moving cutscenes, everything else is fine.

Nyhhichi
  • Nyhhichi

Grand Marshal of Mars

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by Nyhhichi, 10 March 2013 - 08:47 AM.

Well TNX SaturnFan. This storyline is made to be something like testing ground for new DYOM version v7. That explains the cutscenes and many other thing in first chapter. Chapter 2 is finished and I hope you will play it. Nice to know that you like my work. Maybe one day you will see Wrong side of town storyline finished. But problem is that I got lost in story and somehow lost all my plans for it. Only way to catch up with the story is to play all missions. And you know that there are many missions in the storyline

Nyhhichi
  • Nyhhichi

Grand Marshal of Mars

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

NOTICE

Last chapter of the storyline is gonna remain unfinished till further notice. I cannot find spare time (and will) to finish it. I'm very busy last few months. I promise that I will finish this storyline one day. But that day probably won't be soon.

I thank you for reading and I hope you guys understand my situation.

Nyhhichi
  • Nyhhichi

Grand Marshal of Mars

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

NOTICE

The summer is getting closer. I have huge desire to finish this mission pack. I'm gonna continue to create rest of the missions and hopefully finish the mission pack before the end of June. I'm thinking about making at least 2 more mission packs until summer ends. For all those that play my mission big thanks and don't be afraid to comment.

If there is anyone into logo editing and those things that would like to make one for me send me a message or make a reply. I would be very happy if someone actualy does it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users