Fate of the Leones

17 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

What do you guys reckon happens to the Leone Family after the events of GTA 3? I personally think that Toni becomes the don of the Leone Family and they attempt to hunt down Claude for killing Salvatore. But I'm also curious to hear what you guys think happened sigh.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

There's still Triads (though without their Fish Factory), and Diablos.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 17:13)
There's still Triads (though without their Fish Factory), and Diablos.

Yes, but I was asking about the Leone Family, specifically since Claude worked for them and he killed their leader, Salvatore

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Most likely, the most ablest takes over a crime family. I'd say Toni would take over and would rename the gang as Cipriani.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 22:04)
I personally think that Toni becomes the don of the Leone Family and they attempt to hunt down Claude for killing Salvatore.

Good Idea but if they where after Claude don't you think it would be in the GTA III story or free roam (Similar to The Hitmen in LCS

LifeWithScissors
  • LifeWithScissors

Veni Vidi Vici

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (lloydo @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 22:39)
Most likely, the most ablest takes over a crime family. I'd say Toni would take over and would rename the gang as Cipriani.

You don't know the way mafioso gets promoted do you? Joey Leone will take the leadership since the underboss replaces the don of the family and Toni might be that underboss well until Joey dies, he'll become the new don.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (LifeWithScissors @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 00:42)

You don't know the way mafioso gets promoted do you? Joey Leone will take the leadership since the underboss replaces the don of the family and Toni might be that underboss well until Joey dies, he'll become the new don.

I don't think Joey becomes the head because he hasn't done much for the Leones.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 20:34)
QUOTE (LifeWithScissors @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 00:42)

I don't think Joey becomes the head because he hasn't done much for the Leones.

Joey is Salvatore's son and has to be the next Don, since he's Salvatore's only living relative.

LifeWithScissors
  • LifeWithScissors

Veni Vidi Vici

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Lets not forget that his rank is underboss and also is higher than capo's rank.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

Well at the end of the game the Mafia is broken and disorganised. The outcome is usually a power struggle.

I couldn't really see Toni standing for Joey taking over.

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

I think Salvatore Leone's son Joey becomes the boss of Leone Mafia Family. But why Toni Cipriani doesn't? Because he's not kind of Leone Family.

TheBrazilian
  • TheBrazilian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

I think Joey took over as leader of Leones. So the mafia was not without administration. If by chance it happen, members of the Mafia were simply disappear from their territories St Mark's and Harwood. Let us recall the GTA Vice City ... when Tommy Vercetti and Lance Vance kill Ricardo Diaz, members of his gang disappeared from the former mansion of Diaz because no one assumed the leadership of the gang. Returning to GTA 3, this means that Joey probably assumed the leadership of the Leone Mafia, because members are still circulating in the territories! smile.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I don't really see Joey as a leader, since he has his own business on the side.
However, since Toni isn't a Leone, he can't be leader either.
So I think Joey will actually step up, but ask Toni to do the main administration, such as dealing with other gangs and money problems, like what he did when he was a Capo...
And since Toni is pretty loyal, he remains on Joey's side and together they will rise once again as one of the main big gangs of Liberty City.

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Where the hell did you guys get the idea that the boss's son assumes the control of the family, or that the leader needs to be a Leone relative? Once the boss dies, either the underboss takes over or the capos vote for the new boss. And since I don't think that the capos would be happy with Joey being the boss, the likely scenario is that Toni whacks Joey and becomes the boss.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

Joey becomes the boss and Toni bullies him around. Joey's just there to be a Leone, Toni calls the shots.

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Sal says in LCS, "Even my son don't got it so good". There could be a back story explaining this. Perhaps why Joey even has the garage in the first place.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=408956

I don't think that the OP did some search before starting the thread... Or did he? dozingoff.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

@Arsen Vitiuk - There is a more recent topic than that one that talks about other gangs as well as the Leone's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users