New Roleplay?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
BackWoods
  • BackWoods

SoF - General

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Does anybody else think that the police in a roleplay should be held accountable for their actions and mistakes.

BackWoods
  • BackWoods

SoF - General

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by BackWoods, 10 February 2013 - 10:00 PM.

I am considering making a new role play that would take into account what was learned from failed roleplays and ultimately make one that would be better thsn ever before. The recent events in the unlawful roleplay have showed that police cannot play unrealisticly otherwise civs become uninvolved and ultimately frustrated.

I would also like to involve a town hall setup where the players can voice their opinions and make decisions on new rules and aspects to the game in order to keep the game from becoming a "dictatorship" cough cough **ezio**

On the topic of modders their only role should be to spawn cars and play the game just like everyone else. Their power should not be used by the police for any reason other than vehicle aquisition.
#i know it is a double post im just reserving the spot

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

This topic is going to be locked regardless but yea, the modders and police abused the sh*t out of their powers in Unlawful. Either that one is revised by EVERYONE, or a new one made by everyone is pieced together to everyones satisfaction.

somesoap11
  • somesoap11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

Your mom is a nice lady.

BackWoods
  • BackWoods

SoF - General

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (somesoap11 @ Sunday, Feb 10 2013, 22:03)
Your mom is a nice lady.

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users